Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me (9375 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by rose4flower(f): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello romance landers pls I need ur advice because am hurting badly for some times I av been suspecting my hubby of cheating on bt he kept denying he said he can't sleep with another woman apart frm he even said we should go 4 blood oath which we did by cutting ourselves & mixing each other blood & he swore Dat he wil nt climb anoder woman apart from me. Dis is a man we av sex everyday he keeps telling me despite all d tins I use to do 2 him bed wise Dat wat else is he looking for outside we do av X more dan 2hourrs everyday. Bt I av been noticing him receiving strange calls I voice out my suspicious bt he deny & most times he won't come he wil tel me he wants to spend d nite in his place of work and I av no reason to suspect him last week Wednesday we had a little misunderstanding b4 he left home he later cal me @ nite & said he is nt coming home Dat I shuld take money frm his wardrobe to eat I said no problem I went out to buy bread & saw his car drive by in my area because I no his plate number I av to run home & take my phone to cal him bt his phone was switched off bt I caught a glimpse of someone sitting down besides him bt I don't know if it was a man or a woman I waited til 1am bt his number was still off I could nt sleep Dat nite. D next day around past 5 I woke up suddenly & my mind was telling me 2 go to one hotel where he told me he use to watch football despite us having Gotv & startime decoder @ home so I back my baby & boarded a bike I went 2 d hotel & peep @d gate & I saw my husband car park dere I shook d gate & dey open d door 4 me I entered & ask dem to pls tel me which room d owner of Dat car Lodge dey refuse to tel me so I stood @ d passage frm after 5 to 20 minutes to 7am & I saw my hubby cam out of room 2 wit a lady I nearly cried myself to death I heard d lady & tore her cloth bt my hubby manage to run away d staff @ d hotel manage to rescue d lady frm me I went back home & pack little of my daughter tins & went to my parents house because I av told my husband severally Dat I can't stand cheating I use to beg him nt to cheat on me & he promised nt to do it at d hotel I went to meet one lady & beg her to pls help me Dat she is a woman like me & she told me my husband use to come to dere hotel wit different girls. Although my parents av settled d case 4 us & I av gone back home on Sunday & my hubby av been begging me since dem he knelt down & said he wil neva do it again he even cried bt I am nt moved because he av betray me right now I feel nothing for him he has been apologizing & even said he feels like running away Dat he is feeling guilty bt I am finding it difficult to 4give him he even bought a new phone 4 me bt I did nt collect pls advice me I don't know wat to do he is asking me to stop reapting wat happen bt it can't seems to go away frm my memory it's really painful I don't trust my husband anymore pls wat can I do to 4get wat happen because it's affecting my home pls advice me.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by StPete: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Madam, I'd have to be plain with u. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make u not feel the hurt of betrayal you're going through. However, you're somewhat the cause of your own problems. Lemme explain

Trailing your husband all around town all because u don't want him to cheat is not a very wise thing to do. First things first, if he's taking care of you and provides the necessary things at home, then let him be. Most men are just wired to want to play around and no amount of tears or shouting can stop that. At worst he'll up his game and do it very far from u.
A woman I knew once left her marriage all because the husband was cheating. Five yrs later she remarried and the new husband now not only cheats, but also beats her wen she complains. Now she regrets leaving d first marriage. I know it can be painful to see ur husband sleep wit someone else, there's no justification whatsoever on his part, but d sooner u let things be, d better u hav dat peace of mind. Channel dat energy and thoughts into a personal business and in raising your child(ren). Peace be with you.

31 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by holarmy10(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Good morning

The guy above me ehn...

i reserve my comment

12 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by xynerise: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2015
You can't beg a man not to cheat on you. You make him not to cheat on you by any means possible. Diabolical measures are allowed too....#whistles

4 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ericessien24: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Its a normal thing and you the female folks causes it. Trying to be MODEST when girls outside are fire. Try to do what the girl he cheats with does.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by marshalcarter: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2015
E no go beta for sum english teacher...aswear undecided

BTT

Ur hubby has apologized.....ur parents have settle the case.....so why bringin the case on NL

Meanwhile...if you have family issue...settle it within yourselves...not makin family issue becum public announcement....its up to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by sseunth(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2015
Announcement oo.....

Op's husband is a cheat.

Op, cme let's cheat on him too
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by beright: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Brb
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2015
I am always pained when i read stories like this..... Why cant married men (and women) just be faithful to their partner?!

6 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by gamaliel121(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
Cheating!!!!!!!

Will it ever stop?

I'll advice you to forgive him... And divorce him...
And take the baby away.. And never allow him see her..

His a fucckking pusssyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
WOMEN!!!! na this kind TYPE wey like to cheat una dey ever like pass......why are u complaining.....get back to your SUPERMAN and stop making this thing a public announcement.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Yinabim(f): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
U can't stop a man from cheating.. All u can do is Pray that God takes control of his life, hiding it from u all dis while is because he respects u, fighting the lady isn't right ,u didn't have to cos it don't stop ur husband from doing it again, jst Pray, carry on ur duty as his wife, don't pack out of ur home nxt time plz, and don't nag jst make him understand ur feelings lovingly,i know it's not easy and am not married but this things will be helpful

4 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
The problem is that you allowed it to continue & like you said, spoke to him "severally". When it comes to things like this, things that mean someone is crossing the line with you, you let them know from the onset & you say it only ONCE, just so they know what's coming if they ever try to test your boundaries. Staying, tolerating & then whining about it, just makes your protests look less credible. Hence he'll keep repeating the offence & later give half-ass apologies + a cheap phone. As if that's gonna bring back your dignity & trust.

I can't tell you what to do in your marriage. It's up to you, boo. One little last word of advice to you is, you teach people how to treat you.

6 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ayemerbarth: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2015
I have been in marriage for 5 years now and have not had extra marital affairs. This is not my making. It's just the spiritual discipline and conclusion I made deep inside my mind. If not the girls of this days are really tempting and they are fire and I pray not to be tempted Lest I fall. Lol.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
I don't understand
what are we supposed to do for you now?
tell you sorry?
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by ORACLE1975(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
I dey come make call your husband.
Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2015
U shouldn't av embarrassed urself in dat hotel,yu don't av any business whatsoever with the ladies ur hubby carry around...... Ur business is ur husband,no amount of advice can make yu feel better, u should know wat to do,husbands cheating on wives isn't a new thing....just compose urself,forgive him for the sake of ur child and find something worthwhile doing.... Frm ur post, I guess u are a full house wife.

4 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by fullstreets: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Wat is d use of d fvkking blood oath, I thot it wud make d cheat go insane? I don't believe ur story, dats if u r married sef.

2 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The problem is that you allowed it to continue & like you said, spoke to him "severally". When it comes to things like this, things that mean someone is crossing the line with you, you let them know from the onset & you say them only ONCE just so they know what's coming if they ever try to test your boundaries. Staying, tolerating & then whining about it, just makes your protests look less credible. Hence he'll keep repeating the offence & later give half-ass apologies + a cheap phone. As if that's gonna bring back your dignity & trust.

I can't tell you what to do in your marriage. It's up to you, boo. One little last word of advice to you is, you teach people how to treat you.

Hehehe. IRON LADY

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

Hehehe. IRON LADY

No, I'm not. I'm a marshmallow. I just have firmly placed boundaries, especially when my heart is at stake. I will NOT allow someone Bleep with my feelings.

The way I see it is simple. You cheat on me, yeah you win, because you just gave me a fly kick in the face. I fall. One point to you. One heartbreak for me. Game over. If I take you back & you cheat on me again & again, that to me is unnecessary pain. Repetitive heartbreak. I don't have time for it. The one heartbreak I experienced when you 1st cheated is enough. I don't need to be going through the same experience over & over as if there's nothing I can do about it. So it's like choosing lesser pain of walking away, than stay & be in pain for God knows how long. I REFUSE grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by utenwuson: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
when I c stories like ds I wonder perhaps cos am a muslim! if not what's so hard on ds! imagine u trailed ur husband every nick n cranny jst cos u want 2 catch him wt another woman? as a man our obligation is to provide 4 d home, mk d woman comfortable in all aspect Wc include sex, care, money n being there 4 d home! I don't jst get it when u cry n wail cos a man has a woman outside! by bringing home as wife alone is 2 tell u hw important u re! u even took a blood oat wt ur husband? God!! lemme advise u! I know sm guys/men ll come n say on d contrary claiming their responsible but u must av ds in mind dt EVERY man is polygamous in nature! imagine a guy walking wt his pretty gurl frn n stil turn around 2 look @ a booty dt jst passed by! my advice 4 u is ds! try n differentiate btw love n sex! what mks u think men go out there 2 av sex wt oloshos? stop punishing ur sef woman

4 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by kaziblake(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2015
I really feel ur pain ma.Am not married but av seen tins in dis life.All men cheat,the place I once worked,i caught all my street married men with different ladies,i was so shocked and surprise cos if u see them on the street dey feel so in love.I promised myself dat if I get married I won't even monitor my husband,IF he cheat dats his business,he shld just provide for me and my kids,so madam focus on your kids and leave him

3 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Youngpo413: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
When you were busy fuccckkking other peoples husbands what were u thinking?what goes around comes around...98% of naija ladies are guilty of this but will complain when their husband cheats on them forgetting that nature has a way of balancing such equation...........Finally I also believe that the lady can squat for long during "reverse cowgirl"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I'm not. I'm a marshmallow. I just have firmly placed boundaries, especially when my heart is at stake. I will NOT allow someone Bleep with my feelings.

The way I see it is simple. You cheat on me, yeah you win, because you just gave me a fly kick in the face. I fall. One point to you. One heartbreak for me. Game over. If I take you back & you cheat on me again & again, that to me is unnecessary pain. Repetitive heartbreak. I don't have time for it. The one heartbreak I experienced when you 1st cheated is enough. I don't need to be going through the same experience over & over as if there's nothing I can do about it. So it's like choosing lesser pain of walking away, than stay & be in pain for God knows how long. I REFUSE grin
Frankly this is becoming a bore. *Yawning*

2 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2015
kaziblake:
I really feel ur pain ma.Am not married but av seen tins in dis life.All men cheat,the place I once worked,i caught all my street married men with different ladies,i was so shocked and surprise cos if u see them on the street dey feel so in love.I promised myself dat if I get married I won't even monitor my husband,IF he cheat dats his business,he shld just provide for me and my kids,so madam focus on your kids and leave him
You have nothing to fear if you are not guilty of sleeping with married men...besides any lady that needs a faithful man should date or marry the broke ones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by jnizzle(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2015
You were lookin for sumthing......you finally found it, so y u dey complain?

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Youngpo413: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Yinabim:
U can't stop a man from cheating.. All u can do is Pray that God takes control of his life, hiding it from u all dis while is because he respects u, fighting the lady isn't right ,u didn't have to cos it don't stop ur husband from doing it again, jst Pray, carry on ur duty as his wife, don't pack out of ur home nxt time plz, and don't nag jst make him understand ur feelings lovingly,i know it's not easy and am not married but this things will be helpful
that's why it is good for ladies to date players and cheats so that they will get used to it when married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

cheesy DIAMOND LADY

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Frankly this is becoming a bore. *Yawning*

What is? Just don't read it. Duh. You're acting just like the OP grin She stays & whines. You read & whine. Whose fault? Definitely not mine!

1 Like

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The problem is that you allowed it to continue & like you said, spoke to him "severally". When it comes to things like this, things that mean someone is crossing the line with you, you let them know from the onset & you say it only ONCE, just so they know what's coming if they ever try to test your boundaries. Staying, tolerating & then whining about it, just makes your protests look less credible. Hence he'll keep repeating the offence & later give half-ass apologies + a cheap phone. As if that's gonna bring back your dignity & trust.

get married first then tell me how far,do you think its easy?pray you don't fall for a cheating husband cos there will be nothing you will do about it cos everybody will be supporting him and may even blame you for inability to take care of your husband...this is AFRICA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
get married first then tell me how far,do you think its easy?pray you don't fall for a cheating husband cos there will be nothing you will do about it cos everybody will be supporting him and may even blame you for inability to take care of your husband...this is AFRICA.

No. I'm one of those people who doesn't care about the opinions of others. If they support him, then they can have him. I'll still do what I think is right FOR ME.

3 Likes

Re: Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What is? Just don't read it. Duh. You're acting just like the OP grin She stays & whines. You read & whine. Whose fault? Definitely not mine!
Believe me, when I whine you'll know I'm whining. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning / Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.