Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. (6268 Views)

Preggy Lady Doing Push Ups With Hubby In Viral Maternity Shoot / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi, please only mature minds reply because I'm such in a pain each and passin day cry I've just been married for 5 months I love, adore and cherish my husband! more than anyone in my life cuz he's just a rare soul and not that im braggin but iam a very very lucky woman and blessed to be able to call him mine.

Now the problem is that since day one of our marriage I've not been able to enjoy se x, I use to fake it at first but then the pain got real and I was done with it because he rushes everytime without pre-intimacy and im never aroused! So i started telling him we can take our time and it's going to be great if we do that! I didn't want to make his ego hurt by telling him ive never once been satisfied!! And he was never able to tell it because I am wet but not turned on?? Why is that? Could something be wrong with me?!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by obiorathesubtle: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
uuuuh.. I'm guessing this guy isn't the guy you dated before now..

Anyway.. Tell him how you feel, don't be afraid to hurt his ego.. It'll motivate him to do better and care more about your needs or sexual satisfaction(however you want to put it)..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by kirchofff(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
K
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
He is not romantic, and thats why you dont enjoy sex..and if you try to tell it to him now,its gonna hurt his ego..dats d truth cos uv kept mute for 5MONTHS
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes smth is definitely wrong with u Mrs wifey.

Ur inability to voice out ur needs!

U hav a choice, one: to tell dah dude he ain't doin his job

Or

U die in silence, cheat on him wit some sugary boydude. And ur marriage crashes.

It's ur call.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by dyadeleye(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's why we have something called courtship before marriage......I guess you would have made the necessary amendment before all these.....by the way, time still dey....its just 5 months ....God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, the Best thing to do is to tell him in a way that will not hurt him much.

Just one quick Question; Didn't you Guys have Sex before the marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:
Hi, please only mature minds reply because I'm such in a pain each and passin day cry I've just been married for 5 months I love, adore and cherish my husband! more than anyone in my life cuz he's just a rare soul and not that im braggin but iam a very very lucky woman and blessed to be able to call him mine.
Now the problem is that since day one of our marriage I've not been able to enjoy se x, I use to fake it at first but then the pain got real and I was done with it because he rushes everytime without pre-intimacy and im never aroused! So i started telling him we can take our time and it's going to be great if we do that! I didn't want to make his ego hurt by telling him ive never once been satisfied!! And he was never able to tell it because I am wet but not turned on?? Why is that? Could something be wrong with me?!
Ah ah. How many departments is ur emotions divided into?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
He is not romantic, and thats why you dont enjoy sex..and if you try to tell it to him now,its gonna hurt his ego..dats d truth cos uv kept mute for 5MONTHS

I know , I shouldn't have waited that long cry but I kept telling myself that I might enjoy it today or it might get better tomorrow cuz it doesn't work even if I tell him let's take our time hes just too aroused and says he has to go. I'm in sooooo much pain after and I'm really concerned for my health I wish I didn't take this long nd kept silence cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by osakue18(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Guess he has that sex imagination in his head before making love to you that's why you don't feel anything. I'm also facing such ish. If I choose to be romantic before making love, I would come even before placing my dick in her.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
RexKex:
OP, the Best thing to do is to tell him in a way that will not hurt him much.

Just one quick Question; Didn't you Guys have Sex before the marriage?

No, We were both virgins.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by osesology(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ur last boyfriend before you got married must've been VERY GOOD in that department and now that you've married someone who is not as good as him, it became a problem (I'm right, right?)
In that case, you need to take charge and teach him the importance of pre-intimacy, I mean, he's your hubby already, and if he's the type that cums quickly, then you need to let him know so that he can work on himself and improve. Sex in marriage is supposed to be enjoyed not endured. I wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
sorry for ur predicament my dear. but wanna ask. did you guys dated n had sez b4 getting married? though pre-marital sez is discouraged but stat has it that couples especially Christians who go into marriages without knowing themselves (sexually) end up in divorce the most. I pray that shouldn't be ur case thou.
it could be he's eager to get you pregnant or possibly he's not the romantic type who believes there should pre-intimacy before the main thing. you have to engage him into discussion, if u can't approach him physically engage him tru phone chat. but fo it in a romantic way... show him some videos, pictures if possible of how guys do it b4 going inside d heavens...lol... if u don't want to do that, browse d net get some technical love making tips on how to start up or make love making interesting, copy d text n send it to him tru whatsapp or bbm... say, honey I like us to give this a try I seems to like it. trust me it will work unless u don't know how to talk to ur man. I wise you good luck honey. enjoy ur marriage n try to love how ok if not there is noting he will do that will satisfy you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by klexycole(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

Eyeah,No Wonder! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by konji1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think telling him is the best but it should be in a polite and romantic way, stop keeping what hurting you in your mind for too long, it dangerous..
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by klexycole(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
konji1:
I think telling him is the best but it should be in a polite and romantic way, stop keeping what hurting you in your mind for too long, it dangerous..
GBAM!!!

"Konji" Finally Speaks...cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by SoupNazi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is simple: you need to have a sit down with your husband and be brutally honest about how you feel about your sex lives. Let him know that racing to the finish line before you get aroused does nothing for you.

Your husband may be green behind the ears when it comes to _foreplay, so get ready to teach him a thing or two. Let him know how and where you want to be touched, kissed, fondled, sucked etc.

Have the talk NOW and forget about ego. You are both adults and married, so being open and explicit about things comes with the territory.

Truth is your husband needs to sit up and realize there's more to sex than a dozen quick thrusts. The earlier you let him know the better and that's that.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by konji1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
klexycole:
GBAM!!!

"Konji" Finally Speaks...cheesycheesy

grin grin tongue
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

oh lawd!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by klexycole(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:

lipsrsealed
hahahahaha.. maybe in her next life, she will neva want to wait until marriage to have sex

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

lol...both of u were virgins b4 what?!! ha... non I remember a song in my orientation camp those days that goes this way..."...if corper marry corper, them go born mumu"...lol... my dear... since the both of ever virgins b4 marriage I'll advice you go to alaba int'l market get some blue films and get some tutorials. both of u need lessons. and what health issues talking about??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

That, my friend, Is the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

This is why it's important to test drive to avoid stories that touch the heart such as this. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by klexycole(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

How I Wish He's A Nairalander.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by iebanehita(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sarona:

Spend more time on fore.p.lay.
The sêx shouldn't be rushed.
It's very possible a woman can be wet and not be turned on,especially at the first round. In this case, the wetness won't last long.

Explore your body to reveal your erot.ic zone and make sure he knows these areas and spends time on them during romance and kissing.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
foriz4u:

lol...both of u were virgins b4 what?!! ha... non I remember a song in my orientation camp those days that goes this way..."...if corper marry corper, them go born mumu"...lol... my dear... since the both of ever virgins b4 marriage I'll advice you go to alaba int'l market get some blue films and get some tutorials. both of u need lessons. and what health issues talking about??

Like recently I just got back from the hospital because I had a terrible pain on my lower abdominal and there was blood in my urine I tool some tests and they told me I had UTI (urinary tract infection ) and I thanked god that it was just that!!! They gave some antibiotics and it cured and for everyones information were Muslims were "expected" to keep our virginity until marriage because adultery is second biggest sin you will commit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahaha.. maybe in her next life, she will neva want to wait until marriage to have sex
There is no next life cry She has to take SoupNazi' advice or be sad till death. sad

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nawao. How can someone be so naturally bad at something that people are supposed to be naturally good at? I thought that the whole "it's instinctual" argument for no sex b4 marriage was good but apparently not......

I guess other men can tell u how to say it to ur hubby in a way that would not permanently damage his presumably sensitive male ego. All I can say is that if you love and appreciate him in every way other than sexually, it will inevitably spill over into that aspect of you life. He should take instructions from you tho sha, altho I know some women are very reticent sexually
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:
There is no next life cry She has to take SoupNazi' advice or be sad till death. sad
u dnt get it do u? She just can't tell him.... a lot of married women can't voice that out.. dey find it so difficult to say it. They are afraid of losin their marriages on the grounds if she says it, he will think she is loose, she gets it from outside bla bla bla.

Sex has alway been a huge issue in most marriages
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
u dnt get it do u? She just can't tell him.... a lot of married women can't voice that out.. dey find it so difficult to say it. They are afraid of losin their marriages on the grounds if she says it, he will think she is loose, she gets it from outside bla bla bla.

Sex has alway been a huge issue in most marriages
Honey voicing it out is the only way. Her hubby cannot be that stupid to think she is loose, except she married a jackass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want My Pvsssy Smashed / How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday / I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.