Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. (6303 Views)

Preggy Lady Doing Push Ups With Hubby In Viral Maternity Shoot / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Jennifer89(f): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

No, We were both virgins.

That's good. Just try to talk with him and tell him how you feel because i guess he is naive.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by businessman7(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
take your vj yo amadioha for proper sacrifice on ur vj
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

love u dearly for this comment...no lesbo
Thank youuuu smiley grin
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Since both of u are virgins then is a thing of gradual process, u knows when he is happy and in the process, u can jokingly him
Sarona:

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by engrhorla(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

If u were both virgins as u claimed, then thr is no ego u are gonna hurt!

Sit him down and talk to him...he is yours, remember

In his Church mind, he probably doesn't know a thing about satisfying u..as long as he jerks u for 5mins and come, to God be d glory

Lecture him abt pre-intimacy, watch sex videos 2geda..let him learn orals...also, be initiating d sex...whatever u do, don't keep quiet again!

Pls do come back and tell us u ar cool later.

Stay blessed!
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrsChima:

First off, I commends you for being a virgin when you have gotten married, not too many people can truly say that they have waited until marriage to have sec with their sole partner Good job!

There is nothing wrong with you or your husband. There is some huge discrepancies on what he thinks he should be doing and what you think he should have known. I am not sure if you guys had any clear communication about essential subjects.

It is imperative before marriage to have sec talk. During this process you learn how to be good lovers by sharing fanasties, mutual masturbation, and dirty talks. The point of these three mentioned above is to learn sexual compatiblity. We all have fanasties and have performed some of them. There is nothing wrong with fanasties, as long as it is healthy and doesn't interfere with your marriage. It is like a guide to effective pre-intimacy. pre-intimacy isn't just about MouthAction oris about exploring and getting to know the body!

Mutual masturbation is good because it forces you to observe and learn of his or her reactions to things you are doing and allow communication to flow. It is suggested that he starts on you first simply because women takes longer to climax and get aroused. After 5 minutes of manual masturbation then you can starts to please him. If possible, get on top and continue intercourse. It will shift control and he will last longer and communicate how that feels to you and ask for feedback from your husband.

Dirty talks keeps your man amped and you can use that time to be emotionally free. Do not worry about what he would think...moan and enjoy loudly!!! Relax and smile. Compliment him when he does what you like and coach him to please you if he gets off track. You have to talk and let him know if he doesn't please you then you will have to introduce sex toys. I suggest getting a vibrator that has a center of gravity massager. You can use it while he is pentrating you and he will eventually replase ace the vibrator with his efforts to please you.

Good luck!

Thank you for your help, I've talked to him and I can't believe how I did that I just just turned as he closed the light so I don't see his face and told him everything AND HE UNDERSTOOD! I thought he would sit me and we would have serious talk but he was just all romantic for the FIRST TIME EVERRRRRRRRRRR! I guess he knew?! I feel he was waiting for me to say something all this time and had doubts! I'm so glad I posted this here THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ENCOURAGING ME. Thanks a billion times! smiley smiley
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by fabiomatic(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

with time, you guys will blend. but tell him politely how you want it. fast, slow, soft, hard...
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by oshdam2015: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:
Hi, please only mature minds reply because I'm such in a pain each and passin day cry I've just been married for 5 months I love, adore and cherish my husband! more than anyone in my life cuz he's just a rare soul and not that im braggin but iam a very very lucky woman and blessed to be able to call him mine.

Now the problem is that since day one of our marriage I've not been able to enjoy se x, I use to fake it at first but then the pain got real and I was done with it because he rushes everytime without pre-intimacy and im never aroused! So i started telling him we can take our time and it's going to be great if we do that! I didn't want to make his ego hurt by telling him ive never once been satisfied!! And he was never able to tell it because I am wet but not turned on?? Why is that? Could something be wrong with me?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / Drama As Girls Fight V!olently In The Middle Of A Road, Undresses Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.