Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. (6301 Views)

Preggy Lady Doing Push Ups With Hubby In Viral Maternity Shoot / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2016
This girl u're funny,so Christians ain't expected to keep their virginity?Well ur problem is time,u guys need time to get over the 1st stage of losing ur virginity
Sarona:

Like recently I just got back from the hospital because I had a terrible pain on my lower abdominal and there was blood in my urine I tool some tests and they told me I had UTI (urinary tract infection ) and I thanked god that it was just that!!! They gave some antibiotics and it cured and for everyones information were Muslims were "expected" to keep our virginity until marriage because adultery is second biggest sin you will commit.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Honey voicing it out is the only way. Her hubby cannot be that stupid to think she is loose, except she married a jackass.
Lol get married first.. den u will understand.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

Like recently I just got back from the hospital because I had a terrible pain on my lower abdominal and there was blood in my urine I tool some tests and they told me I had UTI (urinary tract infection ) and I thanked god that it was just that!!! They gave some antibiotics and it cured and for everyones information were Muslims were "expected" to keep our virginity until marriage because adultery is second biggest sin you will commit.
oh I c...ok, keeping Ur virginity isn't a bad thing my dear but u have to fight to keep ur marriage healthy n a good sex life is one way of keeping ur marriage healthy so u need to explore every opportunity u have at ur disposal ok... pls don't relate ur marital issues to friends n associates ooo ok, instead always loom for ways to solve them b/w ourselves huh? pray to god n ha e faith it shall b well.
I never knew Muslims also have same bliv as we xtains do 'no sex b4 marriage'. it actually nice shal.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by funds(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Introduce him to foreplayy
Suck his dicck ... Blow-jobb
Give him a passionate deep kiss while doing that tell him to play with your clits ,
Tell him to suck ur boobs don't jux keep ur mouth shut, moan scream while his doing that ...
Go and do it now ... Remember to jux weAr something damn sexy eg pant or jux a transparent gown.

I hope it helps op

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol get married first.. den u will understand.
If you say so but you ma sef know my runz na. This kain thing no fit happen to me o.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
If you say so but you ma sef know my runz na. This kain thing no fit happen to me o.
Lol na person like obontami wey fit u for husband grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol na person like obontami wey fit u for husband grin
LOL Abeg who him be o. Oooops nature calling. Good night dear.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Cutehector(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
LOL Abeg who him be o. Oooops nature calling. Good night dear.
Lol goodnyt. Add me up on BBM.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

I learnt Muslims get married underage. sorry to ask... I hope u r above 20/22... cos we hardly have virgins at this age nowadays.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2016
foriz4u:

I learnt Muslims get married underage. sorry to ask... I hope u r above 20/22... cos we hardly have virgins at this age nowadays.

I just turned 21

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Smartguy001(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

No, We were both virgins.

Ehn if I hear say u b virgin....anyway back to d question talk 2 him n let him know ur sexual preferences..it will help both of u, not jst u...but make sure u make him happy first o, cook korrect food wen him dey really enjoy or anytin dat makes him really happy b4 u table d mata...Gud luck
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

I just turned 21
hmmm... interesting...its fine shall...but nepa just take my light now as u reply to my question o...I hope u r not telling lies because I've dis superstition that light will always b interrupted when a lie is been told. so babe talk truth. is evrytin u r telling us tru??
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2016
foriz4u:

hmmm... interesting...its fine shall...but nepa just take my light now as u reply to my question o...I hope u r not telling lies because I've dis superstition that light will always b interrupted when a lie is been told. so babe talk truth. is evrytin u r telling us tru??

I don't have a reason to lie.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by foriz4u(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

I don't have a reason to lie.
no my dear I do not doubt u either but I'm just wondering y dis yeye nepa carry light at dis hr of d night, its so unusual.
just do what I ask u ok. play wise ooo my frnd don't b too desperate abt it. just take tins cool. its not rlly easy get a virgin for a bf let alone a husbabd... lol...I can't imagine a virgin man for a husband if I were to b a lady...funny scenario. it reminds me if my 1st experience wit my 1st gf that disflowered me. tkank god she tought me evrytin I needed to learn n I'm a good student. things wud ve bin fun had one of u not been a virgin.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by obontami: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:
Hi, please only mature minds reply because I'm such in a pain each and passin day cry I've just been married for 5 months I love, adore and cherish my husband! more than anyone in my life cuz he's just a rare soul and not that im braggin but iam a very very lucky woman and blessed to be able to call him mine.

Now the problem is that since day one of our marriage I've not been able to enjoy se x, I use to fake it at first but then the pain got real and I was done with it because he rushes everytime without pre-intimacy and im never aroused! So i started telling him we can take our time and it's going to be great if we do that! I didn't want to make his ego hurt by telling him ive never once been satisfied!! And he was never able to tell it because I am wet but not turned on?? Why is that? Could something be wrong with me?!

[size=20pt] I'm sure your husband must be those one of those men with 5inch dick and cum within 50seconds

Why not try out my dick and forget about ur 1munute man

SHIIOOOR [/size]
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Mrbigman1(m): 4:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:
Hi, please only mature minds reply because I'm such in a pain each and passin day cry I've just been married for 5 months I love, adore and cherish my husband! more than anyone in my life cuz he's just a rare soul and not that im braggin but iam a very very lucky woman and blessed to be able to call him mine.

Now the problem is that since day one of our marriage I've not been able to enjoy se x, I use to fake it at first but then the pain got real and I was done with it because he rushes everytime without pre-intimacy and im never aroused! So i started telling him we can take our time and it's going to be great if we do that! I didn't want to make his ego hurt by telling him ive never once been satisfied!! And he was never able to tell it because I am wet but not turned on?? Why is that? Could something be wrong with me?!

U can't have it all oh nne!

Lower ur expectations and enjoy ur life.

Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2016
If you want the satisfaction, go and collect it. Talk to your man. Tell him what turns you on. Tell him you like him to spend time doing uuhumm (you understand).
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by gfm01: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

so madam,sry I wnt to ask u some question concerning dis ur thread,cus I can't get u clearly,does he quickly cum whenever u had sex with him or he has small manhood to satisfy u or he has poor romance or just tell me,cus I belief their is solution for every problem ma,
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Mcbussy(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

PinkBarbie:
If you want the satisfaction, go and collect it. Talk to your man. Tell him what turns you on. Tell him you like him to spend time doing uuhumm (you understand).

I doubt if she even knows what turns her on cry

This is why men can't hold on to those virginity myths. When ur a virgin and u get married to a virgin, who's gonna lead the show?... Now her hubby does it soldier style; straight to d point. grin

OP, my best advice is that you should talk to ur man. Even if you cant tell him that u don't enjoy sex with him because ur afraid of denting his ego, I think u can say it in such a way dat wouldn't affect his ego. Tell him you enjoy it but you still feel alot of pains....tell him to show more care by spending more time on pre-intimacy. Saying it this way shouldn't make him feel bad, I think he'd feel sorry he's hurting you. He'll most likely improve on pre-intimacy and during this process of exploration, you should focus on the act and free ur mind from worries...you might actually get to discover your "soft spots" and direct him on how to get you aroused. smiley

Another thing I noticed from ur initial post. You get wet, yet u feel pains. There is a chance that arousal is not the problem. If you feel pains despite being very wet, I think it has to do with his size. Just talk to him and let him know he hurts you in the process. Then get him to take things gentle and slow. If he does it dis way, coupled with a reasonable amount of pre-intimacy, it would reduce d pains u feel and it's a matter of time before ur vagina expands to the right size to fit him perfectly.

The most important thing is communication.

Cheers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by mygee33(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2016
just as de comment above, use ur discretion.....talk to him,choose de right time, maybe during the act itself.
use pre-intimacy like some1 said, u can guide him with STYLE so ergo will not come in.
unfortunately, u 2 might be too (timid) to learn from videos.
maybe u ll learn and teach..
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Nawao. How can someone be so naturally bad at something that people are supposed to be naturally good at? I thought that the whole "it's instinctual" argument for no sex b4 marriage was good but apparently not......

I guess other men can tell u how to say it to ur hubby in a way that would not permanently damage his presumably sensitive male ego. All I can say is that if you love and appreciate him in every way other than sexually, it will inevitably spill over into that aspect of you life. He should take instructions from you tho sha, altho I know some women are very reticent sexually
love u dearly for this comment...no lesbo
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Mcbussy:

I doubt if she even knows what turns her on cry

This is why men can't hold on to those virginity myths. When ur a virgin and u get married to a virgin, who's gonna lead the show?... Now her hubby does it soldier style; straight to d point. grin

OP, my best advice is that you should talk to ur man. Even if you cant tell him that u don't enjoy sex with him because ur afraid of denting his ego, I think u can say it in such a way dat wouldn't affect his ego. Tell him you enjoy it but you still feel alot of pains....tell him to show more care by spending more time on pre-intimacy. Saying it this way shouldn't make him feel bad, I think he'd feel sorry he's hurting you. He'll most likely improve on pre-intimacy and during this process of exploration, you should focus on the act and free ur mind from worries...you might actually get to discover your "soft spots" and direct him on how to get you aroused. smiley

Another thing I noticed from ur initial post. You get wet, yet u feel pains. There is a chance that arousal is not the problem. If you feel pains despite being very wet, I think it has to do with his size. Just talk to him and let him know he hurts you in the process. Then get him to take things gentle and slow. If he does it dis way, coupled with a reasonable amount of pre-intimacy, it would reduce d pains u feel and it's a matter of time before ur vagina expands to the right size to fit him perfectly.

The most important thing is communication.

Cheers. smiley
You've said it all. The only bridge between her and her sexual satisfaction is good communication with her hubby.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by RoyalBlak007: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

I know , I shouldn't have waited that long cry but I kept telling myself that I might enjoy it today or it might get better tomorrow cuz it doesn't work even if I tell him let's take our time hes just too aroused and says he has to go. I'm in sooooo much pain after and I'm really concerned for my health I wish I didn't take this long nd kept silence cry cry
Buh i feel there is a way you can tell him
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Shecxyy: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by skywalker240(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
ladies.....Dam! Am saying this 4 the upteenth time BED COMMUNICATION is essential 4 a happy sex life..there is notin like hurting his ego in dis issue, i dont know y u ladies wont be bold enough to express how u feel about it and tell him wat to do so he can correct his mistakes rather u just kep shut, somtimes a man would never discorvers his ladys weak point all his life unless she givs him guide on how to..but many ladies would just keep shut and later find solace somwer else..sometimes people dont know ur problem untill u tell ehem

Talk to him after all he is your husband, he will understand and also when u both involve in the next match u should take the lead and direct him what to do and how to,where to and when to, because sex is not a thing of one person its an act of both parties am whatever he does the numb 1 tin in his mind is how to please u.

The most mistakes ladies make is to shy away from bed communication and keep shut (hurt his EGO my teeth)
i hope u try, and i hope it works

#peace
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Atlantian: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Get yourself a vibra.tor.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Favic(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Dear,please,talk to your hubby. I believe if he's mature in mind and loves you,he will understand and adjust.....In marriage,no problem is solved until you discuss it with your spouse.......Tell him in a loving manner......Just use your wisdom.......Goodluck
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Fongido(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2016
I have been hearing something like this from girls “He can't satisfy me" if this is true I presume I'll have so many issues in my marriage. I dated for more than a year and I have never for once asked her for sex and she cheated on me bcoz of that. she was bold enough to tell me that I never made her feel like a woman. so many girls have given me attention and sometimes romantic with me but I never opted in for sex and they thought I'm not serious with them and they left me. I don't have urge for sex and I may love a girl so much but it's hard to sleep with her and I to sum everything up I detest sex. would it affect me tomorrow would I have problems in my marriage male friends have been telling me my wife will cheat on me and I am very jealous if I catch her I'll be forced to divorce her but I'm worried. I see sex as a most unpleasant act and I don't like it. To me sex is a dirty thing. please I need your advice. thanks
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by MrsChima(f): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sarona:

First off, I commends you for being a virgin when you have gotten married, not too many people can truly say that they have waited until marriage to have sec with their sole partner Good job!

There is nothing wrong with you or your husband. There is some huge discrepancies on what he thinks he should be doing and what you think he should have known. I am not sure if you guys had any clear communication about essential subjects.

It is imperative before marriage to have sec talk. During this process you learn how to be good lovers by sharing fanasties, mutual masturbation, and dirty talks. The point of these three mentioned above is to learn sexual compatiblity. We all have fanasties and have performed some of them. There is nothing wrong with fanasties, as long as it is healthy and doesn't interfere with your marriage. It is like a guide to effective pre-intimacy. pre-intimacy isn't just about MouthAction oris about exploring and getting to know the body!

Mutual masturbation is good because it forces you to observe and learn of his or her reactions to things you are doing and allow communication to flow. It is suggested that he starts on you first simply because women takes longer to climax and get aroused. After 5 minutes of manual masturbation then you can starts to please him. If possible, get on top and continue intercourse. It will shift control and he will last longer and communicate how that feels to you and ask for feedback from your husband.

Dirty talks keeps your man amped and you can use that time to be emotionally free. Do not worry about what he would think...moan and enjoy loudly!!! Relax and smile. Compliment him when he does what you like and coach him to please you if he gets off track. You have to talk and let him know if he doesn't please you then you will have to introduce sex toys. I suggest getting a vibrator that has a center of gravity massager. You can use it while he is pentrating you and he will eventually replase ace the vibrator with his efforts to please you.

Good luck!
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Smellymouth: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
U ve said it all Obi
obiorathesubtle:
uuuuh.. I'm guessing this guy isn't the guy you dated before now..

Anyway.. Tell him how you feel, don't be afraid to hurt his ego.. It'll motivate him to do better and care more about your needs or sexual satisfaction(however you want to put it)..
Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by MrsChima(f): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
dyadeleye:
That's why we have something called courtship before marriage......I guess you would have made the necessary amendment before all these.....by the way, time still dey....its just 5 months ....God bless

Sex before marriage does not improve sex life after marriage and sex compatibility changes as life evolves. You can have a banging sex life before marriage and horrible sex life during marriage.

The bottom line is open communication and mutual exploration of the couple improve healthy sex life. Couples who respects and loves one another have better sex life than those who doesn't . Love and respect will encourage you to please your mate as long as it is safe and healthy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
@Sarona, you both need to learn together, it is a beautiful thing that you both married as virgins, don't listen to anyone here who tells you that that is the 'problem'.
Now for the solution, buy books, tapes, toys, anything to help you both. you don't necessarily need to buy those vulgar blue films, there are some educative video tutorials on karma sutra and the like, you can get those.

I have read that men are likely to last longer during the second round, so if possible, try to make sure that your husband's first ejaculation is by a hand job (or a Mouth Action if you are comfortable with it).

If all else fails, start looking into buying some enhancement drugs for him and either slip it into his drinks or tell him its multi-vitamin. As for the pains, talk to your ob/gyn for examination.

Ok what else? ehen, you can also help yourself by getting some of these female products that enhance sensitivity in the nether regions (and some lube too)

Finally, as a last resort, (if you have the means), you can try the O-shot, its a procedure that claims to improve the sex drive of women, One particular woman said that after the procedure, she usually has about 5 orgasms during each lovemaking session shocked shocked shocked you can read more here http://www.medicaldaily.com/o-shot-non-surgical-procedure-claims-treat-sexual-dysfunction-and-improve-orgasms-women-video-268822

Don't let anything ruin your happy marriage o, in this generation, we are spoilt for choice when it comes to solutions. I wish you a very very happy life with your Boo (and may he never get another Boo grin grin)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.