Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? (2845 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Your Ex Still Calls you, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? by Monicaa: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

Of course you won't be "into" the other boys you've been with since you are still deeply "sprung" to the asshole that mistreated you. In short, they were probably rebounds and you hoped they would help you get over him, but they didn't.

I Lol @ you. LOL

sprung?? don't think so. And as for rebounds not really, just tried to get on with my life but I guess it didn't work out and there was a post I wrote before about letting go of a guy I had met, telling him I needed to heal properly so I don't hurt him, but some people criticised me on that and as for Laughing Out Loud, what for??
Re: Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? by whitelexi(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2009
It is really refreshing to see someone who believes in trying to make up after a break-up, so it doesn't always have to be a scenario where your man misbehaves once and he's "dumped like he's hot!".

@Topic:

If he's still out there, pls go and find your peace with him. . . However, if he's moved on to another girl, it will be difficult to lure him back, except he truly loves u.
Re: Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? by Youngpo413: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Monicaa:

Honestly, I haven't seen someone that can replace him yet, much better, as much as I loved him, I don't want to settle 4 less. I want something much better than him, that's the only way I feel I might get over him, but it just hasn't happened, making me think nd believe he might have been d best.
I know the relationship was not all that great nd I deserve better, like u said, I should not deceive myself, I love him but i know if I meet someone higher than him, it would fade away making me believe that's d only way I can let go of him.
upgrade yourself first so as to attract a "better" guy...no big boy will like to settle for a lesser babe either...so its a two way thing.
Re: Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? by Youngpo413: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Monicaa:

This is some1 dat has humilated me with my love, how else can I show him, than wait in silence nd see d future.
then go back to ex ex,I mean an ex before your recent ex...or did he met you as a V?
Monicaa where is your pride?
Re: Can An Ex Still Get Back Together After Telling Him/her U R Moving On? by justmag(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2014
I am speaking for someone in somewhat of the exact situation....me ex has been messaging me telling me we should talk about us and give this relationship another shot! I personally believe if you want to try again....it should be beyond what you say!! You have to prove that you are not just testing him out and that you will not just walk away again. It involves more work than starting all over with a new relationship because of the history that's there already. The question is! Do you have the patience to be patient with him to trust you again?? Do you feel he is worth it especially knowing you have to put in more work??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Judge Me! / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her / 10 Things Women Keep In Their Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.