Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To (1179 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I once asked a question if she was cheating me. Incase u missed the question. Here is the link to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2895757/could-sha-cheating-after-seeing

Today she came home and she called those names. It happens to be her dad(sugar), mum(desirem) and brother(my guy)
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by dollyjoy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Someone should pls tell this dude that we dnt give a dime!!!

No one cares!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

No one cares!!

Lols. If nobody does. U do
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
My dad stored my name as Sweetheartsmiley

I hope my mum knows bettertongue
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

that's cool
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Michellla(f): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
mikketech:
I once asked a question if she was cheating me. Incase u missed the question. Here is the link to it.

Today she came home and she called those names. It happens to be her dad(sugar), mum(desirem) and brother(my guy)

you willl be fine.
stack your checks and move on to the next.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

thats weird.
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
you willl be fine.
stack your checks and move on to the next.
tnx
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by coolh3ad(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Story story...Why did she say they were her close friends in the first place..She come go house do all the necessary arrangee come dey give you bobo....At your age

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by olowookerekemi(f): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
mikketech:

learn ao to trust eachoda cus i saved my mum num wit my priceless jewel nd wu even knws if she has changed d names to dos pple
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

thats weird.

To youundecided
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by numericalguy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
mikketech:

This op is so dense.

Friends are different from dad, mum, sister or whatever. Was it not friends she initially told you before?
That girl is running circles around you, and you don't even know it, which was why she was so confident to save other people's contacts with sweet cute names.
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by skywalker240(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
omo u ar a learner

She don go change am come.
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 30, 2016
So whats wrong in saving the as DAD for dad, mom for MOM and her bros name

Oga, you are being played
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by ashjay001(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:

No one cares!!

Most of ur posts are criticisms, yet ur signature claims otherwise? Get real.
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by mayorkyzo: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2016
This guy brain has being washed with hypo.. grin
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by kindredspirit(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Her Parents and Bro are her NOTHING to her, just CLOSE FRIENDS ? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by cruzita(f): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2016
I stored my dads name as Amante and my moms own with Alvira and bros own as senior man.my dad stored mine as FIRE my mom stored mine as BABY JOY and my Bros stored mine as SWEET 16.THEY ARE MY WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2016
I love your family's love

(1) (Reply)

I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? / . / Is It Normal I Hate This So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.