Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo (3418 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by olaitanbaale1(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
A nairalander wanna share some cute pics with his boo

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
cute
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by dollyjoy(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2016
You guys look cute and perfect for each other but i still dnt get the reason for this since it is not a pre wedding pix,just b.f and g.f stuffs!

All the best thoughwink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Mustiboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Wow! U guys look aesthetic. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by obiorathesubtle: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2016
undecided and we should give a shiit because??

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by derrick333(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
You guys look cute and perfect for each other but i still dnt get the reason for this since it is not a pre wedding pix,just b.f and g.f stuffs!

All the best thoughwink
Lol,she's proud of her boo, sis u get ursef a cute boo too, abi ur boo get a boo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by dollyjoy(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2016
derrick333:

Lol,she's proud of her boo, sis u get ursef a cute boo too, abi ur boo get a boo
i am actually happy for her. And ooooh yes,!!
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by AlexCk: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Because he wants us to be happy for him i guess grin

Ehen olaitanbaale1 u berra marry her, no go share pix then break up ooo. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice pix!@ third pics,u just fuvk her finish i guess grin
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by LaurelP(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
I hope u have a job.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Omotayor123(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice one OP cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
aunty I hail o! grin

De r kul together smiley

Oya Bowoto come let's share ours lol
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

You rocks! grin

I was thinking the samething! The fashion sense of those two baffled me.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:

You have studied the pictures sha? grin
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by obiorathesubtle: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

You rocks! grin

I was thinking the samething! The fashion sense of those two baffled me.
Tell me about it..
undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Adasun(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
if only they is a ring in her handundecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by olac21(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
olaitanbaale1:
A nairalander wanna share some cute pics with his boo
Nice pics-better by far grad rite?
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by BOWOTO(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:
aunty I hail o! grin

De r kul together smiley

Sure boo
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by dryyansh1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hahaha... Bobo yìí, I catch you. Na sombody wey know you for unilorin be this
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Medunah: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ur bae is beautiful
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

You have studied the pictures sha? grin
Yea,cant u see grin it's so obvious!
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
sinaj:
aunty I hail o! grin

De r kul together smiley

Babe i gat good eyes grin
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by cokacoola(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
our pix for don they Fp since o buh you just they F hand
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,cant u see grin it's so obvious!

it looks though they were at the pool, but it does look like they were just waking up from a nap. The dude looked very unkempt.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by cruzita(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided I just hope it doesn't end here.we want to hear wedding bells or see pre-wedding photos

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by MrsChima(f): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Medunah:
Ur bae is beautiful

but not the guy? grin
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
All your own no dey pass fucxk, pusssy , dick..AhnAhn!, Won fi se e ni? Iyawo stfuareyougod, jacksparr0w1217
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by octopusfreaky(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
NOT BAD undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by okirewaju(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beautiful
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by jonaifame22(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
I know, dis is where we'll see you contribute correctly! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Medunah: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

but not the guy? grin
Lol, The guy z not bad I guess
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
profojah2:

All your own no dey pass fucxk, pusssy , dick..AhnAhn!, Won fi se e ni? Iyawo stfuareyougod, jacksparr0w1217
Lemme oo,wat is it naw? angry u pple should mind ur bis cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / Would You ? / Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.