Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents (3090 Views)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by cooker: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
stop crying over spilt milk lipsrsealed work on yourself prove to the world that you can make it with or without that guy tongue you did nothing wrong it is just that you can not provide what he wants. make the best out of your life wink it might take time but he who laugh last laugh best grin take care

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Smartguy001(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Europija:
good guy?!

So u can tell wen sum1 don't care abt u... cry
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
cooker:
stop crying over spilt milk lipsrsealed work on yourself prove to the world that you can make it with or without that guy tongue you did nothing wrong it is just that you can not provide what he wants. make the best out of your life wink it might take time but he who laugh last laugh best grin take care
..I know but i really love this guy
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sweetheart from what you wrote up there, he was never a good guy! He was just using you and when he found out you couldn't be of help anymore,he left!!! Be grateful he did ontime, just move on.
...I know but i love him...
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
25omega:
you deserve the beating you got because you are still wondering if a man who abused you and dumped you to get papers is a good guy.

he is not a good guy he never loved you, he only was nice to you because he wanted papers and money. He left you for someone who can give him what he was searching for. Move on with your life and never let any other man or woman treat you as bad as that SOB did.
ur right...but i was always thinking that he is bad to me.coz he was broke and in stress
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by mikolo80: 3:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...I been with this my Nigerian guy for 4 years distance relationship..I was doing all for him.cooking cleaning.even sometimes financiall help.He was totally broke...but i didn't care.He never talked about future with me.but when he thought that he could achieve documents from me for pernanent stay in Europe.he started talking about marriage...Usually he was pushing me to go to work and earn money.Anyway when he realised he cant gain nothing from me as in documents coz my country is not Europe Union,he throw me out of house and hit me in my face..after that he told me that i deserved it.N he also hit me coz I didnt close the food in kitchen.He will usually abuse me with domestic work.If i dont wash floor good.he wil tell me to do it again...After all that.i forgave him everything coz i love him.But many times after that he was telling me he will go to other woman for documents.coz as he said he didnt come to Europe to search for love but to achieve documents.Now he is in better country and he found a woman that can give him all that...Documents and money...What did i do wrong??And i am sorry if i sound stupid but i am very inteligent person but maybe i did something wrong so he treated me like that...pls tell me??
you're a mumu,when he abuse you the first time why did you stay

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
mikolo80:
you're a mumu,when he abuse you the first time why did you stay
......I forgave him coz i thought is coz of too much stress he had..
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by mikolo80: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Europija:
you never forgive someone who is consistently negative. na wa for you women, it's the gentle loyal guys you will now be showing power for. how can somebody you're feeding be disrespecting you and you think he will not be worse when he becomes independent

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by mikolo80: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Europija:
you never forgive someone who is consistently negative. na wa for you women, it's the gentle loyal guys you will now be treating bad.anyway, lots of guys trying to survive by all means. you sef why you no give am papers
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
mikolo80:
you never forgive someone who is consistently negative. na wa for you women, it's the gentle loyal guys you will now be showing power for. how can somebody you're feeding be disrespecting you and you think he will not be worse when he becomes independent
u said it all.. can i get ur contact?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2016
mikolo80:
you never forgive someone who is consistently negative. na wa for you women, it's the gentle loyal guys you will now be treating bad.anyway, lots of guys trying to survive by all means. you sef why you no give am papers
....i should give to this guy papers??
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by mikolo80: 1:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Europija:
....i should give to this guy papers??
in just saying you why force a relationship when the guy has said he's not interested

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by mikolo80: 1:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Europija:
u said it all.. can i get ur contact?
mikolowiska@gmail. com ,yours?
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2016
mikolo80:
mikolowiska@gmail. com ,yours?
....i wrote u from my email
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
LaurelP:

Hello.
Where u from pls?
....East Europe
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Frozeen:
Op which country are you? Coz i will love to pay you a visit...... Everything is gonna be okay
lol r u serious...i am.from.East Europe
Re: When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents by Frozeen(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Europija:
lol r u serious...i am.from.East Europe
Oh yes, i'm serious.. Pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This? / Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) / UGLIEST Woman Alive Needs Husband Offers 30million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.