Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? (4823 Views)

What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
My girl weeps like **f_uck while I lash her.. it makes me feel demn good..i don't mind if the tears are fake...well how can it be fake my kini ain't fake it's nafdak registered... tell me do you enjoy cry girl too?

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Smellymouth: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
SEEEING HER CRYING IS THE ONLY JOY I DERIVE WHEN BLEEPING HER.IF SHE DNT CRY,I WILL NOT ENJOY IT
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by missingrib(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
ladies cry when they are being raped...your Lady crying when you are making love to her should be a huge turn off not the other way round.

19 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by obiorathesubtle: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecided why you dy beat the innocent girl na?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
ladies cry when they are being raped...your Lady crying when you are making love to her should be a huge turn off not the other way round.

Her tears a more of the overwhelming with pleasure type..nigga

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why you dy beat the innocent girl na?

Am sorry sir she has been a bad girl
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Anthony0094(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
u Neva c guy wy dy cry if him dy f**k

4 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anthony0094:
u Neva c guy wy dy cry if him dy f**k

The guy done enter paradise na..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by missingrib(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
electrat:

Her tears a more of the overwhelming with pleasure type..nigga
am a Lady abeg not nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by ikes9(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
am a Lady abeg not nigga
niggress then lol

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by ShakurM(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Crying that she wants to go home sad

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
am a Lady abeg not nigga

Oh dear monalisa... let me apologize with a little introDICKion...am phrodo... I specialize in making ladies emotional when they meet me they weep for joy.. because I reveal a part of them they never knew existed ..
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by missingrib(f): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
electrat:

Oh dear monalisa... let me apologize with a little introDICKion...am phrodo... I specialize in making ladies emotional when they meet me they weep for joy.. because I reveal a part of them they never knew existed ..
really ?and how much does that add to your bank account?
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by alatbaba1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lemme ask my neighbor. The sound from their room sounds like crying.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by ganwill(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mehn seems u gat a stick as a d**k
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by twerky(f): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Painful undecided
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by DeTrickster(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Crying thats just disgusting why should she be crying when its not a painful or sorrowful experience. forme if she crys i'm out and gone. i don't want to make cry i want to make it fun
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by sirjakez(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
u would have said moaning and not crying.. why would u like ur gal crying wen u ain't raping her bro

3 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by shizzy7(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
missingrib:
My dear, we have so many kolomental people around oooo.......
Beware of monsters ........

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Pucaxo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
OP would you rather have that b!tch laugh?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by cruzita(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
cry ke?is your Dingdong that big?
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
All this private things that you guys are sharing on Nairaland.

There is God o grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Guess she's crying for future reference.
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by electrat: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
cry ke?is your Dingdong that big?
I signed for a world record dear
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by aroseed(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2016
moaning or crying? crying, God forbid, moaning/screaming, music to my hears
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
I enjoy my girl screaming, moaning, locking my waist inside of her while am digging it and drawing the sheets while her eyes are closed than watching her cry as I have her sweet body.... I am not raping her dammit!!! Why should she cry while it should be enjoyed by the both of us

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Ojestas(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Could be tears of joy. who knows ?
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by bayocanny: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Enypie:
Guess she's crying for future reference.
cheesy
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by skywalker240(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
she is over joyed

Hahahahahah
Sceince hav proved dat most ladies cry when they ar about to cum..

But sometimes it might be pain

But one can always tell from the reaction on their face if its pain or pleasure, or if its both
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
GOD DAMN IT. CRYING IS A TURN OFF FOR ME. WHEN I DIDNT BEAT OR RAPE YOU. BUT SOME GIRLS ARE FREAKS SHA. AND SHE WONT CRY IN THE CHURCH OOH DURING TESTIMONY TIME OR PRAISE AND WORSHIP. MTCHEWWW, DEVIL INCARNATE.
Re: Do You Enjoy Ladies Crying When Your F_ucking Them? by BUSHHUNTER: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
It makes me feel on top of the world watching her moan,screaming and holding me tight with her hands n locking my waist with her legs....

NB:when I drill I drill like its ma last...

Bonafide n Certified Miner
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics) / Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) / Trending!!! Man Caught Banging Girl Inside Trailer [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.