Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. (1757 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol (2) (3) (4)

Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Most times it baffles me of how some guys dread the friendzone arena without knowing that there are some benefits attached to it if they play their games with wisdomcheesy...

Without wasting much of your valuable times..below are some benefits of the friendzone arenacheesy..

*Apart from her main boyfriend...you are the next miracLe that could happen in her Life, some of you are ignorant or do not know this at all, only her knows grin

*There are some top secrets of her life she wouldn't reveaL to her main boyfriend, but she will reveaL it to you, this entells you have her weak points on your bare hands.cheesy

*Believe me, on some occations, she sees you as a potentiaL husband materiaL, most time she'd tell you she can marry you but can't date you, i'm a victim of this...and most times she compares you to her main boyfriend behind your backsad....

*You are her confidence..a wall she can always lean on...you are her refuge whenever the main boyfriend hurts her, she could plead to pass the night in your lodge, you know @this point, anything dey possiblecheesy

*She'd always recommend you to her femaLe friends, who prolly might be singLe and searching, and even if they are not searching...your good moraLs could pave way for you...you know what i meancheesy...

*Bear it in mind that she Loves you, and have your interest @heart...though she won't wanna admit it so it won't look asif she's double dating or have the potentiaL of cheating on her boyfriend...most guys think like this especially if the girL gives them some privilegescheesy

Make i just match brake here first hear wetin una get to talk cos i know majority of the guys won't like this....

Also note, sex is not everything, infact trust tends to increase in a sex free relationshipsad, ask couples who married through a no sex relationship...

And for the girLs, if you really wanna enjoy guys in the friendzone, don't demand anything substancial from him, instead,e.g...money, call cards, instead go ask that random guy that is chyking you, cos we guys hate it when we decide to oblige to your "lets just be friends syndrome", you'd wanna use that privilege to to take advantage of us, @this point i'd advice the guy to back outsad...

Ok...lets hear your coments, especially from the girls, come tell us and add to the list what we might stand to gain if we oblige to your lets just remain the way we are syndrome...

Maka shift go oneside firstcheesy...
Morning y'aLL..
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Strahovski1(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Just passing...

sex is not everything, infact trust tends to increase in a sex free relationship. - firstking01. Feb, 2016

girLs, if you really wanna enjoy guys in the friendzone, don't demand anything substancial from him - firstking01. Feb, 2016

Now that's the bottom line... when both parties understand the above, the friendzone will even be more fun.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Laveda(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
If I can talk that far with him what's the essence of keeping him in the friendzone? angry

I'll just make him my bf angry

Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by obiorathesubtle: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2016
this is fuckery!!
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Mhizkel(f): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Firstking01, you like the friendzone huh?
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by blueandbirds(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Well said, I guess u talking from experience, as a guy one thing we need to kno is dat we can't date every gurl dat we come across wit, dat bin said, a female frd of my dat I was crushing on actually friendzoned me and I played I long wit her even wen I rely wanted her, before I kno wat was happening we started messing ourselves up if u kno wat I mean smiley so the best advice I will give my fellow dudes is to play along u never can tell wat will happen next, you might be lucky enough to be hitting dat pkekus anyhow..
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Strahovski1:
Just passing...

Now that's the bottom line... when both parties understand the above, the friendzone will even be more fun.
ofcourse grin
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by blackjack21(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Aye, I see a deluded person in the op. undecided
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Flexherbal(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
I does not have any gain. At time you end up losing both.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
Firstking01, you like the friendzone huh?
yes na, hence it's 50/50 affair grin...need i tell u wat i 've achieved tru friendzonecheesy
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Mhizkel(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
yes na, hence it's 50/50 affair grin...need i tell u wat i 've achieved tru friendzonecheesy
Then it's no longer in the friendzone.
It's "friends with benefit" cheesy
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2016
All those things wont make you cum
Sadly.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Laveda:
If I can talk that far with him what's the essence of keeping him in the friendzone? angry

I'll just make him my bf angry
it is still friendzoning cos no intimacy is involved undecided
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2016
blueandbirds:
Well said, I guess u talking from experience, as a guy one thing we need to kno is dat we can't date every gurl dat we come across wit, dat bin said, a female frd of my dat I was crushing on actually friendzoned me and I played I long wit her even wen I rely wanted her, before I kno wat was happening we started messing ourselves up if u kno wat I mean smiley so the best advice I will give my fellow dudes is to play along u never can tell wat will happen next, you might be lucky enough to be hitting dat pkekus anyhow..
this is the whoLe summary of the thread...Godbless you.

Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by sexymoma(f): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
My brother see as u murder English angry mama peace na learner for ya side ooo
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2016
blackjack21:
Aye, I see a deluded person in the op. undecided
i'm not deluded brother...finish reading the post.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
most times it does my brother
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
Then it's no longer in the friendzone. It's "friends with benefit" cheesy
just maybe grin
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
1. U will get to discuss ur gf's with us embarassed.
2. We will give u advice on relationships sad.
3. We will be free with each other: freedom of everything we both can't do with our diff loverS grin.
4. Sex might come in once in a while cheesy
5. We might eventually fall in love wink

Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by blackjack21(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
i'm not deluded brother...finish reading the post.

that's always the initial defense.

I have read you post fully.
it has been agreed by the intelligent macho front that once you get friend-zoned you're demn.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
blackjack21:

that's always the initial defense.

I have read you post fully.
it has been agreed by the intelligent macho front that once you get friend-zoned you're demn.
all i'm saying is...be in the friendzone with wisdom
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
3. We will be free with each other: freedom of everything we both can't do with our diff loverS grin.
help me preach this goodnews grin
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Dantee005(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
Datx all.....!
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Dantee005(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Being in d friendzone can be beneficial and fun if u knw hw to play d game.....
Afterall it takes 2 to tango.....
I see u bro..@firstking
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Kaylexzy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bros, can u compare fake to original? undecided

If u ain't d original bf, u jex a friend jawe...

Make una no dey give unasef hopeless hope

U are Wat dey call substitute if u are in d Friendzone....

U no even fit compare substitute to starter grin

And for ur info, most guys end up on d substitute bench for d rest of their miserable lives...

So d best tin is to move on, u will surely find beta person wey go put u as starter for every match (come rain, come sunshine) rather dan on the bench...

Tanx wink
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Maxi112: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
wink wink
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dantee005:
Being in d friendzone can be beneficial and fun if u knw hw to play d game.....
Afterall it takes 2 to tango.....
I see u bro..@firstking
i see you too my brother grin,,,,after aLL, friendzone ain't deadzonecheesy

Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Bros, can u compare fake to original? undecided

If u ain't d original bf, u jex a friend jawe...

Make una no dey give unasef hopeless hope

U are Wat dey call substitute if u are in d Friendzone....

U no even fit compare substitute to starter grin

And for ur info, most guys end up on d substitute bench for d rest of their miserable lives...

So d best tin is to move on, u will surely find beta person wey go put u as starter for every match (come rain, come sunshine) rather dan on the bench...

Tanx wink
you read the last part of the post so??
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by blackjack21(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
all i'm saying is...be in the friendzone with wisdom

that's entirely something different not friend zone.
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by Kaylexzy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstking01:
you read the last part of the post so??

Nope... grin

Jex hate to hear d word Friendzone wink
Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by ennysuccess(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
I prefer to be in a friend zone as I will be able to Enjoy Sex with her because I'm a good player and also have d open opportunity to date other Gals without fear of being caught or breaking somebody heart.....
I so much love friend zone wink

Re: Top 6 cLassicaL benefits of The Friendzone Arena:d.. by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Nope... grin

Jex hate to hear d word Friendzone wink
my brother, ample gain dey for friendzoning if you handle her well grin

Help Me Guys : Pix / What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. / I Think I Might Have Been A Fool In Love