Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience (25596 Views)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
abbacar:

are you saying this one is fake ?
You can get authentic joystick enlargement and other sexual health products from this online retailer -www.checkup.com.ng
That's where I got some of mine and I can vouch for them. They also have resident doctors who you can chat with 24/7.
Good luck, and let me know how it goes.
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by jemestemi: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Already sent you an email. Awaiting your reply. thanx
imaginethis:

you can reach me at: imaginethis234@yahoo.com
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
jemestemi:
Already sent you an email. Awaiting your reply. thanx
Check your email
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Last Installment:

A lot of joystick enthusiasts and practitioners WILL NOT achieve their aims without this last important factor: rejuvenate and “re-cultivating” the joystick tissues.

Let’s look at it this way: The joystick enlargement procedures that I have described are pretty much like “bodybuilding” (you are building a part of your body). And have you wondered why bodybuilders take special proteins and other supplements to grow their sizes?Well, it’s to help build and “cultivate” their muscles while they are carrying the weights.

To achieve your joystick enlargement goal like I did, you will need some penile tissue growing formulas.

Note- these are not the usual joystick enlargement formulas advertised everywhere. Neither are they the performance, libido or stamina pills. I may be able to look up and give you the names of a few effective ones. However, they are rare and some may not be found in Nigeria.

Wishing you the very best!

For those who wish to hear my complete story, get further advice or mentoring you can contact me on imaginethis234@yahoo.com
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Some figures...

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2016
For all those who need advice, send an email.
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please check your email
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by gcsllc: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
shocked
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Stay tuned for more....
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by MrBen10(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
So, finally this whole stories was only an advert for your products and mentorship??
Nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
An exclusive national survey of joystick size is out and Efik men come in a disappointing last position out of all 40 tribes researched. According to the survey by checkup.com.ng, the most well hung tribe in Nigeria are the Fulanis. shocked

Studies like this one by CheckUp that show the average joystick size by tribe are making it harder and harder for guys, not me of course, to lie about what they’re packing in their boxers.

Quick statistics:
The national average is 5.8”
The title of biggest joysticks in Nigeria the goes to the Fulani tribe
The Efik tribe come bottom of the pile with an average joystick size of 5.1” grin
The Jukons also do not measure up- at all lipsrsealed
The Ijaw tribe has an average of 6.5”

Full report on the National joystick Survey
– How does your tribe measure?
- Do you agree or disagree?
- See the full ranking of the joystick sizes of 40 tribes in Nigeria. Read more: http://www.checkup.com.ng/#!knowledge-centre/xtu4e
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by gcsllc: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
imaginethis:

An exclusive national survey of joystick size is out and Efik men come in a disappointing last position out of all 40 tribes researched. According to the survey by checkup.com.ng, the most well hung tribe in Nigeria are the Fulanis. shocked

Studies like this one by CheckUp that show the average joystick size by tribe are making it harder and harder for guys, not me of course, to lie about what they’re packing in their boxers.

Quick statistics:
The national average is 5.8”
The title of biggest joysticks in Nigeria the goes to the Fulani tribe
The Efik tribe come bottom of the pile with an average joystick size of 5.1” grin
The Jukons also do not measure up- at all lipsrsealed
The Ijaw tribe has an average of 6.5”

Full report on the National joystick Survey
– How does your tribe measure?
- Do you agree or disagree?
- See the full ranking of the joystick sizes of 40 tribes in Nigeria. Read more: http://www.checkup.com.ng/#!knowledge-centre/xtu4e

Nice one!
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
gcsllc:

Nice one!
Thanks.
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by gcsllc: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by mnzeeks: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2017
imaginethis:

you can reach me at: imaginethis234@yahoo.com
you are not replying my mails
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Ltherman(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
Is this thread still live?

What has been the result so far from users in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. / My Girlfriend Is So Boring / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.