Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22114 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2009
SHUT THE Bleep UP. YOU ARE REALLY IRRITATING.

IF THAT IS THE WAY RITA IS THEN SHE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS FAKE ABOUT HER??
IF SHE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, SO?
DOES THAT MAKE HER FAKE?

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT RITA WAS 100% HERSELF AND WHAT YOU SAW IS WHAT YOU GOT. SO PLEASE EXCUSE YOURSELF.

AND BOLA WAS FAKE. THIS GIRL MAY BE INTELLIGENT AND KNOW THE WHITE MAN'S LANGUAGE BUT STILL SHE DIDNT SEEM REAL. SHE CAME ACROSS AS SOMEONE JUST LOOKING FOR THE MONEY.

I MEAN I KNOW THATS THE POINT OF THE SHOW BUT SHE STILL WAS FAKE TO ME.

ANYWAY I STATED MY OPINION AND SAID WHAT I SAID.
MOVING ON!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

SHUT THE mess UP. YOU ARE REALLY IRRITATING.

Mind your language, are u a retard like Rita? grin

IF THAT IS THE WAY RITA IS THEN SHE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS FAKE ABOUT HER??
IF SHE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, SO?
DOES THAT MAKE HER FAKE?

Rita lost, Bola won.
Get over it and if it itches your nether region, stage a one-man protest at the statue of liberty.

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT RITA WAS 100% HERSELF AND WHAT YOU SAW IS WHAT YOU GOT. SO PLEASE EXCUSE YOURSELF.

She was fake. . . .She shouldn't have been in the show.
They are not looking for her class in there. . . . .She was a wannabe and she failed.

AND BOLA WAS FAKE. THIS GIRL MAY BE INTELLIGENT AND KNOW THE WHITE MAN'S LANGUAGE BUT STILL SHE DIDNT SEEM REAL. SHE CAME ACROSS AS SOMEONE JUST LOOKING FOR THE MONEY.
I MEAN I KNOW THATS THE POINT OF THE SHOW BUT SHE STILL WAS FAKE TO ME.

Okay. . . . .Bola was looking for the money and Rita wasn't?
Rita's age-mates were in school when she was busy humiliating her local government.
She should go back to school. . . . .It is not about her inability to speak English Language. . . .She couldn't even mime R.Kelly's song

ANYWAY I STATED MY OPINION AND SAID WHAT I SAID.
MOVING ON!!!

Please move on and stop constituting a nuisance. . . .
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
OH PLEASE! i told you to move on long ago.
you are the one who decided to write a ANOTHER LONG reply.
please i said what i said and its MY opinion, okay?
i thought everyone was entitled to one?
MOVING ON!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mandiiee(f): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
u ppl are hilarious!, I am happy bola won tho, Rita was being herself, but I guess "herself" wasn't good enough. I have to admit Rita isn't the type for this kinda thing, her illiteracy really held things back for her.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
mandiiee:

u ppl are hilarious!, I am happy bola won tho, Rita was being herself, but I guess "herself" wasn't good enough. I have to admit Rita isn't the type for this kinda thing, her illiteracy really held things back for her.

U must be very intelligent.
Rita will do well in the meat market. . . .where people like her would appreciate her more.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mandiiee(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must be very intelligent.
Rita will do well in the meat market. . . .where people like her would appreciate her more.

lol, tnx tho, but hey take it easy on d girl , maybe her being uneducated isn't really her fault. undecided
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

/\
                      i
                      i
                   wow sad
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
mandiiee:

lol,  tnx tho,  but hey take it easy on d girl , maybe her being uneducated isn't really her fault.  undecided

I don't blame her but her army of fans who are trying to force her into everyone's lair.
TBH, i blame the organisers. How did Rita go past the audition?
Listen to how she pronounced "Nigeria" in the Utube clip. . . . ."EFCC is under Yahoo". . . .What the heck was that?
One can be intelligent but not fluent in English. . . .but Rita is not intelligent and she doesn't understand the language.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mandiiee(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't blame her but her army of fans who are trying to force her into everyone's lair.
T[b]BH, i blame the organisers.[/b] How did Rita go past the audition?
Listen to how she pronounced "Nigeria" in the Utube clip. . . . ."EFCC is under Yahoo". . . .What the heck was that?
One can be intelligent but not fluent in English. . . .but Rita is not intelligent and she doesn't understand the language.

i was starting to think they actually " USED" her , knowing that they'd never give her d price due to her Inexposure !
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
mandiiee:

i was starting to think they actually " USED" her , knowing that they'd never give her d price due to her Inexposure !

That's SAD.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2009
I'm sick n tired of hearing people say Rita was "real". What they mean is that she was totally incapable of "forming" or acting ladylike, like some of the girls, who rose to the occasion when the need arose. Just because Rita couldn't pretend to be posh and classy like the other girls did, that made her real? Yeah right!! If Rita had the ability to be like the other girls,trust me she would have taken it. But she fell so far from the mark, it's laughable. She's one of those that need to start from scratch. How she had the confidence to even come on the show is amazing!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2009
maedan:

I'm sick n tired of hearing people say Rita was "real". What they mean is that she was totally incapable of "forming" or acting ladylike, like some of the girls, who rose to the occasion when the need arose. Just because Rita couldn't pretend to be posh and classy like the other girls did, that made her real? Yeah right!! If Rita had the ability to be like the other girls,trust me she would have taken it. But she fell so far from the mark, it's laughable. She's one of those that need to start from scratch. How she had the confidence to even come on the show is amazing!

One must be an illiterate to be "REAL"
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2009
Lol. That too. cheesy.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2009
all you people are so full of shit.
Nigerians are always talking about this and that and this and that.
well do you guys not understand that what you saw was the REAL rita. she didnt pretend.
so for all of you saying she isnt real, what the hell is real then?
if thats how rita was, thats how she is!!
what is your definition of real? acting fake?
PLEASE, YOU PEOPLE ARENT MAKING SENSE.
you never know if the other girls in the house were REAL.
but rita being uneducated, and somewhat illiterate is not something she would pretend to do.
so that leads me to believe she wasnt playing games.
who would want to act stupid for TV knowing they are playing for 5 million Naira?
its obvious she was being herself but like someone else said "herself" wasnt good enough.
please abeg, leave rita alone!!

all those other weave wearing, no cloth wearing, makeup wearing artificial girls.
how often did you see rita putting on makeup to go nowhere?
some of those other girls were just too desperate.
there were a couple of them who had no point on the show.

and for you people calling rita illterate, go on youtube because there are more clips of the othe girls giving presentations and it was BAD!! some of these girls especially bidemi and shona had NO IDEA what they were talking about.
they probably senior me be 4 or 5 years and i would have said better things than them.

rita's inability to speak english is nothing. some of those other girls dont even know how to talk about their own country!! most werent even making sense. na wa oo!!
and people are complaining abour rita's english.
some of those girls dey for university, no get sense at all!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2009
rotfl. Flame thrower.

I agree with you. Yes, she was making sense about EFCC and the level of corruption in Nigeria.

I think the producers are trying to hide the truth in her words by humiliating her.

We all know what she's saying is a fact.

Why cant we just dig deeper instead of looking only at the surface?

But temper, temper. rotfl
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

rotfl. Flame thrower.

I agree with you. Yes, she was making sense about EFCC and the level of corruption in Nigeria.

I think the producers are trying to hide the truth in her words by humiliating her.

We all know what she's saying is a fact.

Why cant we just dig deeper instead of looking only at the surface?

But temper, temper. rotfl

yeah i understand what you mean. even though her choice of words werent good she was making sense.
the EFCC ARE CRIMINALS!! and she was talking about corruption and some of the problems with Nigeria.
but some Nigerians are just so stuck on her english, its ridiculous!
i actually did watch most of the presentation and i will tell you this: some of the other girls may have good english but they were making NO SENSE!! everything that came out of their mouth was rubbish or it didnt make sense or they didnt know what they were talking about.
the other girls may have good english but they still have no idea how to present themselves.
those rubbish girls, some of them didnt even know how to explain the problems with their own country!!
na wa oo!!
sad. . .
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 15, 2009
@AMAKA

Got you. Ppl need to watch this and plz try to compare what rita is trying to say compared to the other girls.
Try to ignore her grammatical errors plz, and make some sense out of it

[flash=450,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1XzNPzsTI0&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2009
yeah girl i watched it.
and i was thinking the same thing.
rita was really trying to say something regardless of her english.

some of those girls didnt even know what they were talking about, and they speak good english.

this is not the matter of english but the point the girl was trying to get across and make her point.

the other girls, na wa oo!! hahahaha
they didnt even know what they were talking about.
sha!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by 9ja4eva: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2009
Rita na the real kokolet.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by fyneboi(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2009
Where can i watch the finale of the show? Thanks
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2009
fyneboi:

Where can i watch the finale of the show? Thanks

i dont think there is anywhere online you can watch it.
sorry.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2009
It's obvious someone has carried Rita's issue on her head like a personal market load. No one said any of the other girls were real, but that they had a certain level of intelligence, comportment and exposure that Rita failed to match time and time again. This is not a hate issue, nor are we blaming her for being so poorly spoken and ill-educated. She simply has a long way to go and winning the Koko mansion was not part of her life's journey. At least, now she knows where her short comings lie and can improve in the end. That is what being a winner is, not by wearing the crown at all costs.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2009
maedan:

It's obvious someone has carried Rita's issue on her head like a personal market load. No one said any of the other girls were real, but that they had a certain level of intelligence, comportment and exposure that Rita failed to match time and time again. This is not a hate issue, nor are we blaming her for being so poorly spoken and ill-educated. She simply has a long way to go and winning the Koko mansion was not part of her life's journey. At least, now she knows where her short comings lie and can improve in the end. That is what being a winner is, not by wearing the crown at all costs.

Rita is an illiterate. . . . . . . .Chics of her calibre should never take part in a REALITY SHOW.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2009
@ Sauron, but of course they should cheesy. For comic relief, at least. Without Rita, we would have never had the Heehef Ceece saga, now would we? wink
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2009
@ shauron

if that is the case, why are you here arguing on this forum.

write to the casting directors and the producers and ask them why they allowed rita on the show.
she is good for tv!!! why cant people like her be on tv?
must we pretend that people like her dont exist?
i dont see anything wrong with rita being on this show.
she made it entertaining, and funny!
besides her being uneducated she is a good person.
so why should her inability to speak english not allow her to be on tv.
a lot of nigerians speak pigin anyway, its not like its a crime.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
maedan:

@ Sauron, but of course they should cheesy. For comic relief, at least. Without Rita, we would have never had the Heehef Ceece saga, now would we? wink

I saw Big Brother Africa. . . . .It was interesting without anyone spewing tonnes of grammatical bulletz.
Big Brother Nigeria was also interesting without the likes of Rita on the show. . . . . .With or without Rita, we would still have enjoyed the show.
At first i found Rita entertaining but after a while. . . . .i found her so annoying and i cringe whenever she opened her mouth to talk.
She was a national disgrace. . . . .

THE AMAKA:

@ shauron
if that is the case, why are you here arguing on this forum.

Arguing? I was having a rational discourse with maedan. . . .I don't argue over retards.

write to the casting directors and the producers and ask them why they allowed rita on the show.
she is good for tv!!! why cant people like her be on tv?
must we pretend that people like her dont exist?
i dont see anything wrong with rita being on this show.

she made it entertaining, and funny!
besides her being uneducated she is a good person.
so why should her inability to speak english not allow her to be on tv.
a lot of nigerians speak pigin anyway, its not like its a crime.

Save the varicose veins in your neck. . . . . .
This is not about Rita being a good person or entertaining. . . . .It's about the IDEAL WOMAN.
How do you expect Rita to address her audience in a public hearing, grant interviews and other schiznit?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
no. you said people like rita shouldnt be on reality shows.

not shows looking for ideal women.

there are millions of uneducated people in nigeria, dont act like they dont exist.

people like rita shouldnt be banned from tv.

she was entertaining besides the fact that she couldnt speak english.

and i advice you watch the whole presentation from all the girls if you havent already.
so many of those girls were making NO SENSE AT ALL!!!
besides the fact that they could speak english, everything that came out of their mouths was rubbish.
some of those girls didnt even sound educated or like they had been to the university.
some of those girls are no better than rita, their presentation was just as bad.
just that their english was better.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ The Amaka,

I saw the show LIVE. . . . .I don't need to watch any clip.
There were so many incidents i saw that are not even on U-tube. . . .Rita's command of English Language is atrocious.
It was even more depressing when i realised Rita came from Edo State. . . .I have never seen an uneducated Edo citizen. . .until i saw Rita.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ The Amaka,

I saw the show LIVE. . . . .I don't need to watch any clip.
There were so many incidents i saw that are not even on U-tube. . . .Rita's command of English Language is atrocious.
It was even more depressing when i realised Rita came from Edo State. . . .I have never seen an uneducated Edo citizen. . .until i saw Rita.
OMG! okay now you are getting ridiculous.
come on everywhere in nigeria there are uneducated people.

dont come with this "i have never seen an uneducated edo citizen, "
come on, stop that!

dont act like people in edo arent uneducated.
people there suffer the most.
i dont mean to bring this in, but a lot of the women trafficking from nigeria comes from edo state.
i didnt say all but a lot of it comes from edo.
people that dont go to school because they cant afford it and they are promised jobs somewhere else.
stop acting like the people in edo are all posh!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
so you shouldnt say that rita is stupid.
because the majority of the girls couldnt even give a proper presentation without making asses out of themselves.
they way you are talking, its as if rita is the only one.
there were probably only 3 girls that actually made sense.
the rest including rita, na wa oo!!
so rita isnt the only one.
just because you speak english better than someone doesnt mean you have a better mind than them.

rita's murder of the english language is bad, but that shouldnt be the way she gets criticized.
so many of those other girls NO GET SENSE AT ALL!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so you shouldnt say that rita is stupid.
because the majority of the girls couldnt even give a proper presentation without making asses out of themselves.
they way you are talking, its as if rita is the only one.
there were probably only 3 girls that actually made sense.
the rest including rita, na wa oo!!
so rita isnt the only one.

Rita was the worst. . . . . . .and Rita's fans fail to realise she was the worst on the show.
Of course, some of the other girls are not really fluent but i am yet to see their fans moaning.
Rita's fans should stop moaning. . . . .The show wasn't about picking the funniest house-mate or the most entertaining.
It was about picking the ideal woman.

just because you speak english better than someone doesnt mean you have a better mind than them.

Rita cannot speak and she had the lowest IQ in the koko mansion

rita's murder of the english language is bad, but that shouldnt be the way she gets criticized.
so many of those other girls NO GET SENSE AT ALL!!

I agree but Rita was the worst of the bunch.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE FANS "FAIL" TO REALIZE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE FANS!!
we are going to like rita regardless of her english because she is funny and entertaining!
we are fans and we have decided not to care about how posh her english is.
so we voted for her because we liked her. (well i didnt vote, but most people did because of that)
its not a crime to like rita.
dbanj should have picked from day one who he thought was kokolete material.
not bringing her all the way into the house using her to get his voting text messages up to make money and then dumping her.
the whole text voting thing shouldnt have been in the first place.
he should have chose himself.
not keeping a girl on the show all the way until the end knowing she isnt kokolete material.
but basically its all a money making scheme and i dont blame him.
he is a business man.

but anyway im done, bye!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / #BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.