Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? (2222 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Ice prince, i know you're the one behind that moniker
Just come clean...

Yea right undecided
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by emerged01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
There are always two sides to a story. You just need to find out the other side. And if it true,he cheated then it is left for you to decide base on the level of your relationship.
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by ronald4lif(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

Okay, you'll play PI like Gable and co on Cheaters

I wouldn't mind. Isn't it better to part ways with some money and be certain your partner is faithful than get more encroached and even get married to a cheat?
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Polymath56:
lol, Daniel... U gat calm down dude..na in4mal setting we dey..abi dem dey penalize person 4 abbreviating?
This one you call my full name so. shocked
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by flokii: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
@OP do you know who Bae is..

do you even have a bae?
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:
@OP do you know who Bae is..

do you even have a bae?

What's that supposed to mean? undecided
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

I wouldn't mind. Isn't it better to part ways with some money and be certain your partner is faithful than get more encroached and even get married to a cheat?

Yea true
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Polymath56: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

This one you call my full name so. shocked
bro, I gat dey sure say na U nau..I wan invite some ekosodin brethren come visit u either 4 ur hood or d faculty wey dey opposite hall 4
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Polymath56:
bro, I gat dey sure say na U nau..I wan invite some ekosodin brethren come visit u either 4 ur hood or d faculty wey dey opposite hall 4
Lool...based on Wetin na? cheesy
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Polymath56: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...based on Wetin na? cheesy
I hear say na u dey terrorize both male n female 4 nairaland here..I gat ask dem mk dem just hlp me exfoliate ur nipple small sad
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
Singlessubway.....one stop place for dating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) / Abeg Is It True / Which Do U Do: Lights ON Or OFF During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.