Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83705 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
peacengine:

STFU you can make your point without insulting a broda. Sukkot you need to report anyone that insults you, it's against rule 2
thanks for the concern bro. nah its OK, i dont report people. he is just venting. he will be sufficient wink

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by nosike3(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!
Dude keep quiet! Civilians have levels.. I dare you to try that shiii it with me.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by permanentgrace(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
magicminister:

if that man sues the Nigerian Army for assault or whatever, do you know he will cash out big time?
First off, cadets are not posted on any major duty so that lady was not on any duty. Even if she was, the duty is not that important if it afforded her ample time to assault a civilian....

Again, i maintain that if i pull up in my Black benz... yeah the one in my profile pix... and i get the bitttcch the same complement in and ask her to "come here"... she will comply.

Then, i will get her number and fucck her within a week.... Loool.... Military or no military, she is still a woman and every woman wants a rich nigga loool!!

Let's see the full body of the ride.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

So because of ordinary 'You're beautiful' this young man was beaten up by students of command children school, right? That cadet girl has violated this young man's dignity

Young man, that girl must not escape! Let her beat you very well, swallow the insult but no let am reach your stomach, let it hang there in your throat.

Organise boys in your street, that stupid cadet girl must be beaten to an inch of her life.

Feral bastard!
That's just putting it mildly
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cupidhero(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
I pity the military or paramilitary goat that will try that shiit with me,if i can't do shiit that day Na to track you down and give you ticket to lucifer later.....heaven can wait. I can't even watch the video cos i might be tempted to remove any of my family member or friend serving in the NA. Middle finger to every military goat that supports this.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by andepower: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
NDA as an institution of discipline and integrity does not tolerate this from its cadets. Should this get to the academy, these cadets will be summarily dealt with

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by 2sizzlin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pride at its peak
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by magicminister: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
permanentgrace:

Let's see the full body of the ride.

its a 2015 E-350.
Check it out on google.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by RaptorX: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
thanks for the concern bro. nah its OK, i dont report people. he is just venting. he will be sufficient wink
I see you got fans on NL, that nigga got his lips planted firmly on your rear end. He must be one of your brain dead zombies from the religious section.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
cool The guy was wrong. That thing is not beautiful, it is fugly.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doskie(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mustay:
I hope this video gets to the right personnel in the NA. The cadets are simply foolish - it appears not that they've gone through proper training. In fact, they are embarrassing the NA the more.

"You think your blood is useful" etc are evidences of wrong orientation. If you think because you defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria, your blood is more 'useful' than 'bloody civilians', you may need to have a rethink on why you enlisted to the NDA.

Indiscipline is what prevents a number of these cadets from completing their courses at NDA.

SHAMEFUL
women behave foolishly the moment they are given small power. if a girl tells a soldier he is handsome he wont act wild.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doskie(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Telling a woman that she's beautiful is not sexual harassment bro.

The innocent boy probably made that statement simply out of admiration for her courage as a female soldier and not necessarily borne out of any sexual fantasy.

The truth is , there are people you will maltreat in this manner and you've just succeeded in marking yourself for death , it's just a matter of time.
best comment!
money does a lot that most people give it credit for.
With a certain amount of money, I can see that girl privately in a lonely dark room. if she comes out of that room, trust me! she wont need her uniform again. I be bini guy, I know where I go table her matter and dem go call am come meet me from mirror.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Rossikk(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
doskie:

women behave foolishly the moment they are given small power. if a girl tells a soldier he is handsome he wont act wild.
True. Given the chance, women are far more wicked and heartless than men. Probably why they've been held down and kept in check by so many cultures around the world. Do you see how most of them treat their house helps simply because they have power over them?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by princeBlack77(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
mehn looks like dis nigurr is an asshole undecided
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
mehn looks like dis nigurr is an asshole
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by tottinova: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

I swear that girl is a bastard

When I know my right, they can't treat me that way.

Just a compliment and you treat me that way angry
What if he insulted her angry angry

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by tottinova: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
True. Given the chance, women are far more wicked and heartless than men. Probably why they've been held down and kept in check by so many cultures around the world. Do you see how most of them treat their house helps simply because they have power over them?

Maybe she was ugly nd that compliment felt like an insult
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
doskie:

Are you a goat? undecided

What do women in power have to with this scenario?

A soldier is not going to be pissed when you call him handsome but he could get angry if you pass him without a simple greeting

Different scenarios- same trigger undecided

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by permanentgrace(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
magicminister:

its a 2015 E-350.
Check it out on google.

Done the research!!! Well, it's already a known and popular ride. Goes for $62,400 at the current market.

Well, congrats once again. We all shall reach there one day.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
tottinova:

I swear that girl is a bastard

When I know my right, they can't treat me that way.

Just a compliment and you treat me that way angry
What if he insulted her angry angry

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
That's what they know best to do. Post them to frontline and they'll wet their pant.
^Correct
Those idi*ts should be sacked with immediate effect.

No wonder boko haram is winning.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by tottinova: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Are you a Nigerian?

Yes
I am
I know where you're heading to
They can beat me blue black but they can't kill me.
I'll show them it takes 2 to tango
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
tottinova:

Yes
I am
I know where you're heading to
They can beat me blue black but they can't kill me.
I'll show them it takes 2 to tango

Hmmmmm

Who told you that they cannot kill you?

I don't think you are a Nigerian
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by tottinova: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Hmmmmm

Who told you that they cannot kill you?

I don't think you are a Nigerian

You nd I know they can't
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
tottinova:

You nd I know they can't

I know that they can.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Uniben4sure: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
This kain beating for just complimenting

Ol boy! If say na toast the guy toast am eeh!

Na firing squad for settle am ooo
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Efisko1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wow.....its nice 2 see NL-members commenting on dis mata.
Pages keep increasing as i an com back 2 check watsup.
But dey small gal is acting like she has really been trained.... Full tym.

I even hardly see dey so call lady armys dem go 4 serious operations......

Hw i wish dey 4 carry am go boko haram battelssssss mek she go claim dey com back.
#Dommy_head
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sarutobie(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just civilize yourself and you will not get stomped on by angry females in the military. stop harrassing people you hor-ny ol fool. leave women to walk the streets without fear from predatory beings like yourself. i cant even have a daughter in a place like nigeria. i will have to confine her to the civilized parts of the country. NONSENSE
people quoting this moniker must be new here..he and his cohorts are those who believe a woman should be wrapped up and locked up in the house(if you know what I mean)
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by RALPHOW(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
dustmalik:
This rubbish is only possible in Africa.

THESE GUY SHOULD COME OVER, SEUN PLEASE TAKE UP THE CASE, LET THE GUY TAKE NIGERIA ARMY TO COURT.
HONESTLY MYSELF AND MANY OTHER NAIRALANDERS WILL BE READY TO SUPPORT HIM FINANCIALLY TO GET JUSTICE.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sarutobie(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
doskie:

you just took me back a few weeks back in aba, at emelogwu junction where a young male soldier stopped a girl and was taken her number...I got to know that that was his modus operandi there..a country of hypocrites!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

That's just putting it mildly

Infact ehn, it is because of political correctness and societal decorum that I did not say more than I said, that idiot of a girl rubbished that guy's manly dignity angry

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
RaptorX:
I see you got fans on NL, that nigga got his lips planted firmly on your rear end. He must be one of your brain dead zombies from the religious section.
i dont even go to the religion section anymore. i am always on frontpage
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
sarutobie:

people quoting this moniker must be new here..he and his cohorts are those who believe a woman should be wrapped up and locked up in the house(if you know what I mean)
bros sarutobie na you get your mouth oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole