Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83689 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by teabully(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
These peepz are animals
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chooozie: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
This Is Not Good!..Are These Supposed To Be The People They Are Investing Money On To Protect Us? "Protect Us".. She Must be A Stupid Immature "Misandrist" And Must Be Treated As A Psychological Issue IMMEDIATELY!!!! (To Whom It May Concern pls)
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by akigbemaru: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
female soldiers
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ninilowo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
MAAADNESSS.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by AJOT99(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

Don't forget u are also human with blood flowing in your veins. This is the height of wickedness for a soldier to treat a civilian this way.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chekwuzi: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
so u re saying that she is right for punishing a mam that admired her?
NA de man leave am with out knocking out her teeth
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by 1miccza: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg na forming jare!!The one wey i been dey toast for fb don torture me?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2016
in as much as I love NA, I am really disappointed in this... no single sense applied there. putting on khaki doesn't make you more human or makes you a super human... see these ones classic morons!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by gidoenist(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
DonBobes:

You re a bastard for saying that those fucking cadets should go to sambisa let's see if they will not shit in their pants.. Cowards
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by theDEVILisHERE: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bidexiii: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
DonBobes:

Am a military personnel and you must be a barstard for bringing such disgrace to uniform u wear and to our nation. People should not mind ur statement cos u r such a lunatic.........
His that how uniform me behave in other civilized world......barstard u r once again......!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by phylobakson: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
I reali doubt if d gal toutured him, for calling her beautiful, dere must be sometin behind dah, I gues called her beautiful wen he fully knw she's not, walahi, she no even chawos d bastard well, walahi, if na me I go chawos him mother, Bastard!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Omoluabi16(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
And these animals are supposed to defend us? Wish I could punch that stupid girl
If I was in the military leadership position, I'd expect heads to start rolling,But on the contrary nothing will be done.I'm almost tempted to squarely blame these animals in uniform, or the political class that act with impunity, but I won't.In Nigeria there is no accountability.People expressing outrage here..but it will end there.All they need to see is one baby mama issue involving either a davido, or a wizkid, and such important event will be forgotten.Gone forever. we spend time and interest on trivial things that we forget that it is our collective responsibility to fix this country back.How many of us here even remember the names of the Aluu4 victims? how many of us are still calling for justice about that NIS scam where people died? a little noise and dis mata go die down. And we'll all go back to analyzing whether dija wore a padded bra or not and who the next baby mama is. Nigeria is one sick nation, only God can truly deliver us.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Maghan37: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Women in general (not just d military) need to be cautioned.The basic aim of any person in a profession shld be to promote good virtues, but what u see 2day is that pple(mostly women) tend to abuse their postion 2 d detriment of all. That is why I say if we allow women to completely rule with their currently mentality, the world will go straight to hell. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bidexiii: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bidexiii: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2016
These is what I hate about nigerians.........

The guy tortured in the video Des not want those cadets prosecuted in an interview with channels TV.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW1GQNIMZv8

Honestly it is painful that such bastard get away with these....!!!!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by openmine(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2016
phylobakson:
I reali doubt if d gal toutured him, for calling her beautiful, dere must be sometin behind dah, I gues called her beautiful wen he fully knw she's not, walahi, she no even chawos d bastard well, walahi, if na me I go chawos him mother, Bastard!
Ur comments are d very reason why NA always have a bad reputation....

If u want to know wat went down dat day....go online and watch channels sunrise of yesterday....

it was d female cadet dat forced him to say she was beautiful because he refused looking at her...dat same cadet still beat him for calling her beautiful...

And even if he called her beautiful,how was dat from ur own myopic view an offence or insult to her?

instead of protecting defenceless citizens which u swore on oath to protect,u keep exerting ur mindless authority ova dem...forgetting u were once a civilian...smh
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bidexiii: 1:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Another police brutality......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCN1HmZSKg

Another jungle justice by men of Nigeria Police accompanied by a foolish and bloody civilian!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bidexiii: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2016
What did these guys did wrong......Are they pipe vanders or recuites...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Lul6fm2sY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.