Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (84535 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Duletion(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
Don't let me curse you else you won't Last in the army. What gives you the guts to defend such outright barbarity?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Infact ehn, it is because of political correctness and societal decorum that I did not say more than I said, that idiot of a girl rubbished that guy's manly dignity angry
I think you have passed along the message quite well
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Duletion:

Don't let me curse you else you won't Last in the army. What gives you the guts to defend such outright barbarity?
Because he is their ilk. He would prolly do the same thing given the opportunity. Barbarous lot
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by AkumahTalk(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
"Monkey see, monkey do"...They are acting out what was done to them during training (kids). Professional human right violators in the making.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

I think you have passed along the message quite well

Ngwanu, nsogbu a di ro wink
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by atikuman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
too bad...crazy country ... Bleep all security forces in this country ...are they better civilians.... oh no!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doskie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Are you a goat? undecided

What do women in power have to with this scenario?

A soldier is not going to be pissed when you call him handsome but he could get angry if you pass him without a simple greeting

Different scenarios- same trigger undecided
who is this person asking me if im a goat? what colour is the sky in the place you live? you are either a child, a very poor and naive person, or a frustrated slowpoke who doesnt know who is real father is. im sorry; I dont join issues with evil monkeys.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doskie(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
sarutobie:

you just took me back a few weeks back in aba, at emelogwu junction where a young male soldier stopped a girl and was taken her number...I got to know that that was his modus operandi there..a country of hypocrites!
just imagine!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by eendada: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
These guys are really crazy.. Beating up a guy cos of compliment??
This is wickedness meted out to a helpless man.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doskie(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
True. Given the chance, women are far more wicked and heartless than men. Probably why they've been held down and kept in check by so many cultures around the world. Do you see how most of them treat their house helps simply because they have power over them?
you need not say. men are far more generous and kind than women. If you live in lagos and you visit mmyong barracks in yaba. army medical something something. you'll easily notice one very very very fine lady at the gate with an AK. there are men there too. but she is always the only one trying to make big deals out every little thing. unnecessarily attention and unnecessary display of government power. I just laugh in my heart cos she doesnt know. I have seen 2 male soldiers beg a group of students in uniben ekosodin to forgive them for slapping an old man. when alone, soldiers are like any other level headed person.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ngwanu, nsogbu a di ro wink
You try grin

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BERNIMOORE: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
next time an army turture you, please remember To capture 1, his name 2, and number in Arrow below, so as to fish them out for prosecution

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Iamlordgee(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Nothing way I nor go see for nairaland oo
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Petroking: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2016
To say the truth when i saw this video, it was not complete now seeing it on nairaland i am shell shocked. I remember giving a hug to a female army personnel who was among some of her colleagues somewhere in Ikeja, close to computer village, The guys nearly pounced on me, one said you no dey fear oo, you dey hug my girlfriend ba and you did not even greet, na the girl come say abeg make una leave my corper friend alone oo. If not those men ready lunch barricade sha.. May God help us. If i tell an female army personnel that she is beautiful and i suffer such it won't be funny. Because i won't be able to think straight after taking those knocks they call slaps and some punishment. I think this should get to the Chief of Army Staff and to the relevant authorities.. Let us all do what is right.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by olatade(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2016
This army cadet should be discharged from service immediately. A military officer whether man or woman must be an embodiment of discipline, good temperament, and perfect gentleman to be able to lead his men. An angry officer is a poor judge of situation especially in combat situations.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by phlemzy: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2016
All these cowards called Army cadets really need to be stuffed with some common sense. I don't blame them tho. What did the NA do to those cadets dat molested innocent civilians in the past? Nothing. So why wouldn't some others do worse. The Western country that trained NA never gave them this as part of their training. So disgusting and annoying seeing those animals in the video.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by MayorofLagos(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2016
If while still in cadet school and yet to be issued gun they can do this to a civilian, merely for passing compliment, I wonder what they will do when they are gun toting lieutenants....will they shoot a civilian for admiring a female soldier?

If any of you know this victim please tell him to get lawyer and file lawsuit against the following

NDA
NA
FG
AGF

There are so many laws broken here.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by MayorofLagos(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Hey Ishilove,
Na you set for inside picture so? Babe you badt gan o!

testing to see if mods will ban me for admiring Ishilove. Lol

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chat2deen(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!

Because u passed out many years ago,so we should sit on our head ba? Or u think u have done wat Napoleon has not done b4? I saw ur moniker b4 u decide to change it, surely u must b a cadet, cos u wia fantasizing how cadets wia massaging n neck shaving dat civilian. If u have passed out many years ago den u are an officer, according to custom,ethics n tradition of NA, an officer is a gentleman. So cadet ba integrity? I wish u d best in ur trg stay out of trouble, manage to hang dos pips, beg ur soul n don't allow ur village ppl to pursue u. All the best.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2016
doskie:
who is this person asking me if im a goat? what colour is the sky in the place you live? you are either a child, a very poor and naive person, or a frustrated slowpoke who doesnt know who is real father is. im sorry; I dont join issues with evil monkeys.

And you are a misogynist.

Sexist pig!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ukemeramat(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Absoj:
UK. lets stop d comparing ourselves to UK/US. IF U wld recall years back wen prince Charles arrogantly referred to Afghan fighters as 'ragheads'. it was an eyesore; royalty was shaken,but d issue swept under the carpet. from visual experience, so many anomalies happen everyday especially in US Army- pls look it up on the net the country with highest rate of abuse females in its military; Russia sef na bullying- a military covert operation that harm civilians is blamed on criminal gangsetc. so many but well managed and accepted by the populace. Guy,What happened is bad, there is no two way to define the truth but how many times have such occured? I tell u dat u would never condone d kind of effrontery of some of this 'EX Almajiris' put up cos off excessive intake of Tramadol/ tramol .if they can stone dia governor and a one time president,they can try anybody. they could be nasty and they need their Bleep ups treated in some areas where they'll be tamed. i believe u'll see my point bro.
I get ur point . Lolz
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Gemc3(f): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just saw the video. The brutality uniformed men and women met out to civilians is alarming. Someone said you are beautiful. Is a simple thank you not OK as a response? She probably feels the guy, a mere civilian, a mere mortal wants to toast her, the almighty immortal cadet. Then her even more foolish colleagues are contributing slaps like what? See the small girl sef. Msheeeeeewwww

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Faculty14(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
ure a disgrace to the military profession
She can harass a "bloody"civilian as u term them
But can't face a 15year boko haram boy with a dagger
You inclusive
Y'all acting though wearing dose colours cos you havnt tested combat
Y'all need proper orientation..NDA needs total overhauling

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Soxxy: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
He should visit :

Office of Public Defender office
Legal aid council
Access to justice.
human right commission

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by adeyemik: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
It is very surprising and disheartening to know that N.A. is yet to acknowledge the receipt or seeing this video in order to condemn the barbaric act of those termites.

It is an ungodly act that must be denounced, condemned and those boys and girls brought to book.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BushidoBlue(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Madam officer you are beautiful pls don't beat beat me. cry cry
Nigeria is over militarised [/size]

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BushidoBlue(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
adeyemik:
It is very surprising and disheartening to know that N.A. is yet to acknowledge the receipt or seeing this video in order to condemn the barbaric act of those termites.

It is an ungodly act that must denounce, condemned and those boys and girls brought to book.

They have. See their response here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2912391/nigeria-defense-academy-reacts-alleged
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Favoye2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is very bad, they are called to serve the nation, but they change it to enslaving the citizen they claimed to protect, see as dem dey slap the guy, the guy no get choice...very painful, a lady slapping a guy continuosly...
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chijioket(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
A man gives you a compliment and you start tourturing him because your in the military. That girl na big fool and probably an unexposed fool. This military thing keeps decieving people oya go bank go collect money tell them say u be cadet na Idiot may God punish your full generation
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Guyman02: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
QUOTA SYSTEM NDA. Nonsense! No merit allowed in their recruitment, it is purely who be your papa for Nigeria?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by haibe(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Petroking:
To say the truth when i saw this video, it was not complete now seeing it on nairaland i am shell shocked. I remember giving a hug to a female army personnel who was among some of her colleagues somewhere in Ikeja, close to computer village, The guys nearly pounced on me, one said you no dey fear oo, you dey hug my girlfriend ba and you did not even greet, na the girl come say abeg make una leave my corper friend alone oo. If not those men ready lunch barricade sha.. May God help us. If i tell an female army personnel that she is beautiful and i suffer such it won't be funny. Because i won't be able to think straight after taking those knocks they call slaps and some punishment. I think this should get to the Chief of Army Staff and to the relevant authorities.. Let us all do what is right.

Lol the problem is that most of these soldiers are illiterates... They think backwardly

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Soxxy: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you Jesus.

The NDA reacted through their twitter handle following this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2908729/female-army-cadet-tortures-man
see the tweets.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/695236862894542848

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries