Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83567 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2016
If I were that boy , I'll take that beating with no single scream and after they've satisfied themselves and let me go - I'll find her and I will waste her even if it takes me years.

36 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by henrydadon(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
the guy self suppose know say Nigerian army officers no dey smile or joke with people..

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by okpor2(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
I thank God op is not a soldier!wat am I even saying?is op beautiful?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
next time he will stop sexually harassing women lmao. nonsense

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by omron(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Khd95:
So person nor fit toast female soldier for roadsad
i remember during my youth service days in Niger state i dated a female soldier well well and i make sure i Bleep her pussy before i finish my service.........i service am well well she dey even say make i bang am well........soldier ko soldier ni....no be human being dem dey?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2016
i can't believe this!!! in nigeria BUHARI MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT IN THE ZOOOOOOO!!!!

THIS IS DEMOCRAZY!!!!!!

SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BLAMING THE GUY...JESUUUUUU

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Sweetrolly(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

this is How a typical NIGERIAN thinks...bunch OF retards... what's wrong with the man calling her beautiful... and all she could do is TO torture him and ur HERE telling us she is serving her USELESS father's land...mtcheww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by macaranta(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2016
This is shameful...directing aggressions to civilians, the guy was even cooperating and didn't resist,it's enough reason to let him go.All this cadets sef

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by geozone: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Totally out of order!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BabaO2: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
skademzy:
That's what they know best to do. Post them to frontline and they'll wet their pant.
I don't think you are right, why insulting the officers mere because they are females? @Sahara that is not a compliment. You don't compliment/toast an officer in uniform

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Im tired of this country. First its my egba kings kneeling to take a picture now its this nonesense woman officer.

Cant this foolisness be reduced?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Very very bad
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cid360: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by BlackMerchant(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
I respect the military, but I condemn the actions of this cadet trainee. Let this video go viral, so that the authorities can take action.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by makizee(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Never knew complimenting a lady could get one physically abused.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by spinna: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
This is very wrong and should be taken up by the government, all of these people involved should be summarily dismissed,

this is what breeds terrorism, police and military brutality.

If this man is invited to join a terrorrist organisation now with good pay, he may just to get his revenge on this bitch. What in the world is wrong with telling her she's beautiful shes obviously very ugly inside but which woman doesnt want to hear that?

This is very wrong i say again. President Buhari and the army should investigate this video.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cid360: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
this is wickedness

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by uwantsome: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
[size=18pt]CHANGE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THE MILITARY ARE BACK, NIGERIANS DESERVE THE FLOGING.

I LOVE THIS CHANGE! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by naijathings(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

so..... this inhumane act is a part of SERVING FATHER LAND ?

and hey... it is called FATHER LAND (not father's land)
by this i am very certain that you will not be able to recite the National anthem

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by luciouscookie: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Are you justifying their action
BabaO2:

I don't think you are right, why insulting the officers mere because they are females? @Sahara that is not a compliment. You don't compliment/toast an officer in uniform
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Allosaurus: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!
The most silly comment on this thread so far. Did the person you quote say anything about Biafra?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by wiloy2k8(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Let those soldiers be hunted down and dealt with .... this is bulshit ... na today i dey toast officers . Mchewww

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by omozu1(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
mojibbz:
This is the height of very uncompassionate misdemeanor. How can somebody sworn to protect lives and property be so heartless And she's a woman for God sake! If you know you can't withstand the heat of the army school, why join initially Imagine! These cadet officers should be investigated and brought to book! What barbarism!!!!!
You are seconded by me that woman should be arrested and sent to jail and we nigerians should always fight back by going to the human right commission they have no right to treat a fellow like that.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by idu1(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Abi na film

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
next time he will stop sexually harassing women lmao. nonsense
Telling a woman that she's beautiful is not sexual harassment bro.

The innocent boy probably made that statement simply out of admiration for her courage as a female soldier and not necessarily borne out of any sexual fantasy.

The truth is , there are people you will maltreat in this manner and you've just succeeded in marking yourself for death , it's just a matter of time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by MrSmith007: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
She is a useless FO.OL

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by philoxy4: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
If all this was for a compliment embarassed Shame on you soldier,shame!! angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Decryptor(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
funlord:

Abeg carry this your _stupid ipob wailing message to okija! This article is about unprofessional conduct displayed by a couple of foolish soldiers! Not all personnel act like this okay?

Nairaland and its users still say no to biafra! So Swerve!!!

But with your utterances, you seem to have proved him (dtruth3) right

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by jaldesa(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics)