Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83666 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
One (unmeritably) recruited to bring tranquility in the face of chaos is the one acting chaotic!
I wish they understood they're servant to the nation and it's citizen and not their pocket and family's!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
please. nigerian law is a joke. charge and bail

Please, you are a joke.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by kernel501: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

WHAT AN ANIMAL YOU ARE SUPPORTING, HOW DO YOU BEAT A MAN WHO PAY FOR YOUR WELFARE FOR COMPLIMENTING YOU, YET INACTIVE BEFORE BOKO HARAM, THAT'S COWARDICE.
AMERICAN ARMY OFFICIALS ARE FRIENDILY TO THEIR NATIONALS.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ShakurM(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
That's a prayer you should say Amen too. Everybody gains grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
oh i see you swing both ways huh ? end time poster
lwkmd...I see d whole problem came into ur lyf from d moment u can't differentiate compliment from sexual harrassment.its a pity...sorry o grin

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Obike10: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
its not civilized but i understand her anger. she is tired of horn-y men constantly harrassing her.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:

shocked That's harsh
Nothing is too harsh for anyone who has shown total disregard for our collective humanity and treat one like an animal.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
ShakurM:
That's a prayer you should say Amen too. Everybody gains grin
Amen grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cescky(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=DonBobes post=42569047]

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay![/quote

Unapologetically u are very shallow , suffer must be ur surname. Goat sef de nairaland. Can't believe this the army authorities need to speak on this

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Abeos(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
He should have said she was ugly instead beautiful angry
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

Fully. That guy and his likes are unserious minded that should be treated like animals. can he say it to handsome and smartly dressed male officers? don't tell me yes. It is unnecessary distractions..., the guy should be sent to 1 week guardroom, next time he will know how to keep his mouth shut
you very stupid bro..... hw did he become an animal nw. dats d problem i av wit the NA they don't c us as humans dey c us a chickens. dats y amnesty intl. accused dem of war crime. dats y usa placed an embargo on dem refusing to sell dem weapons.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by ShakurM(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
Amen grin
Chop knuckle, I will see you in Forbes brother cool

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Abeos(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
He should have said she was ugly instead of beautiful angry
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Please, you are a joke.
charge and bail nigga grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
they are both uncivilized but he met the stronger uncivilized person lol. its satan casting out satan. its biblical.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
ShakurM:
Chop knuckle, I will see you in Forbes brother cool
no doubt bro. on top of the world. doing big thangs lol wink grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Nothing is too harsh for anyone who has shown total disregard for our collective humanity and treat one like an animal.
When did two wrongs make right?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by livinbygrace: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just harrassing strangers who are going about their daily activity. in any civilized country thats sexual harrasment. in the zoo called nigeria it is normal behavior. but this fool found out he it is sexual harrasment cuz he met the right woman with power. if i am a woman i will not want strangers just talking to me anyhow in public because i have a big ass or boobs. thats harrasment

Abeg shut up jo.Just dey type nonsense.Ur own civilized country dey Mars or Jupiter?Abeg paaak well jo.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Obike10:

that nigga is a great actor. he from new orleans. i believe he was in the wire grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Felimax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
AfroKnight:
Who still checks female soldiers? Women that have been used to relieve the loins of oga brigadier? Who has time to look at their coconut nyash when I have softer, rounder ones to ogle shocked at the mall, cinema, bank, etc?

Say no to soldier babes. Don't toast a monster.
#Saynotosoldierbabes. They are monsters.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED

Let us even assume that he sexually harassed her. Does the law allow you to physically batter someone like this? If you must shout SEXUAL HARASSMENT, why not BATTERY?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Felimax(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Niyinficient:

This is d most stewpid comment ever on nairaland! U ar so so so so so sos so foolish! So becos dey are rendering service to their fatherland means dey shud be maltreating civilians? Are they not being paid by d same civilian dey ar maltreating?

Just because dey ar fortunate (by their god fathers) to be in service doesn't mean dey ar gods who shud treat oda citizens as inferior beings. A lot of people are willing to be iin d army bt they have no god-fathers so dey can't get in.

May any soldier who misuses his/her office like dis idiots in d video suffer a great loss!
AMEN!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Tunechi1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
dtruth3:
And if Nnamdi Kanu calls this damnation a ZOO, mynd44 will start flexing muscles, and other zombie worshippers will start talking trash. Imagine the tortures, for no reason! cry cry cry

Infact, this country is not just a ZOO, but a very BIG ZOO!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:

When did two wrongs make right?
Well, two wrongs can never make a right. However, the psychological torture she has inflicted on that young lad will haunt him for the rest of his life and may somehow to an extent determine how he will relate with the opposite sex and that itself should be taken into account. And in a country where there is no justice and not even the simplest form of counseling for people traumatized like that boy ,then I think it is important for one to give himself or herself any form of justice that will save others in the society when the side effect of his maltreatment comes calling .
It sounds harsh but this is what I'll go for ,if I'm in his shoes.At least I'll get some closure.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
Dear Sukkot,

Doveda actually lives in Scotland, he doesn't live in Nigeria. Besides, You claim that this man sexually harassed her. However on this thread you have actually insulted more people and of worse charges than the man in the video ever did to the woman.

The only crime - as per the article which may nonetheless be incomplete - this guy did, was to call the Lady Soldier "Beautiful". You have repeatedly called people on this thread worst names, ranging from "animals", "beasts", calling your nation "zoo" and mocking the judiciary system (talk less of other threads where you insult igbos and people of other tribes and faiths).

If this is the punishment that man deserves as per your "biblical" analysis, what should be yours?

When we abuse, mock, and ridicule others, it may seem funny to us. But don't forget the law of karma which you seem to be accustomed with, applies to all, including you.

Cheerful greetings.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:

They can come to the UK and earn higher than you could. They have many career paths they can delve in. They also have a higher social standing regardless of where they earned their degree.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by jaykay68(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is so barbaric, what on earth could have warranted such behaviour from those slowpoke cadets, that idiot should be happy that someone told her she is beautiful. They must be high on weeds. Bastards.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
they are both uncivilized but he met the stronger uncivilized person lol. its satan casting out satan. its biblical.
Smh grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Philpham:
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.
Thunder fire you! baga lizard.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
Charge and bail lawyers in Nigeria are so sure of their daily bread o. grin

Charge and bail lawyers are making money from the illiterate populace. tongue
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by menesheh(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Shut the Bleep up you zombie. A citizen is molested by an slowpoke and all you could come up with is the crap you typed up there?

I am not 100% in support of the arrogant treatment of the victim but most Nigeria guys don't mind their business and sometimes issue out unnecessary and unguided complement especially to a superior persons (like married women, women soldiers, superior women in an office etc).

Atleast after the ill treatment, the guy will learn how to mind his business, hence if he is really interested in her sort of person, he should always endeavor to approach her sort of women folks in a more mature and mannered way, not the way he talks to less sophisticated ladies in his Street.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

Young man@DonBobes,you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.INFACT,YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA........
The female military personnel is mentally deranged.She is unfit for the military job.By,the way ,she didn't know they are being paid by our taxes.

I believe the military intelligence should be in this forum.This lady should be fished out and punish accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market?