Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83685 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by mailemy(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
This is really pathetic and unbecoming of our army. y the molestation.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
DMeanMan:

I hope you loose your left hear (to slapping) the next time you complement a lady.

Because from what you just wrote, it doesn't matter what you say. It is how the supposed lady perceives it.

i never complement ladies on the street. i am not a mad man. only mad or sexually frustrated men do that rubbish

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
90 PERCENT OF THE MEN IN NIGERIA WILL BE IN JAIL CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARE UNCOUTH. where i live people dont say anything or approach women on the streets. you have got to become civilized bro. you are a beast on two legs.

Duh!!

And using the word NIGGAS to describe Nigerians is not uncouth by your standard.
I am sure you are living in a Sharia infested community for making the comments below:

where i live people don't say anything or approach women on the streets

Kindly crawl back to your hole.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
DMeanMan:

I hope you loose your left hear (to slapping) the next time you complement a lady.

Because from what you just wrote, it doesn't matter what you say. It is how the supposed lady perceives it.

U wud not have said it better.
Kudos

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Originalsly: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Military personnel should always be diciplined.... especially when wearing the uniform. If the present heads are serious in bringing back discipline in the military then these cadets need to be publicly identified and face martial law. With this their low level.... and the power they are displaying....we would all be begging for mercy if they ever get just one promotion... let alone two.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by knightsamsong(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Those are not true soldiers...a true soldier will die for his country man and not kill his country man...
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:
Ooooh!!!!
so u even go to clubs and parties? And u want to make exceptions for such places eeeh kwa?
U are a stupid, imbeci.le BIGOT!!!!!
me personally, i dont go to clubs or parties, but i am saying, in places like those, women go to get conversation from men. GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by saintandsinnerz: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
You're very stuppiid for making this idiiotic comment. People like you are why blacks are called all sort of unprintable names by the whites. Instead of you to condemn their actions and call for their punishment, you're here displaying your slowness

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Obike10: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just civilize yourself and you will not get stomped on by angry females in the military. stop harrassing people you Hot ol fool. leave women to walk the streets without fear from predatory beings like yourself. i cant even have a daughter in a place like nigeria. i will have to confine her to the civilized parts of the country. NONSENSE

you are not serious. so in venus where you live, telling a woman she is beautiful is a crime.
na only you dey live outside nigeria you fuccking piece of shít.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Mustay(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:
That guy is a wuss... first of all, those are baby slaps and second of all no unarmed female soldier dares that with me...is she mad? I'd rather let her male colleagues give me the beating of my life than tolerate such from a woman. In fact, unarmed, one on one no soldier will ever do such a thing to me.

There's power in numbers, remember?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!
Thunder strike your mouth!!! Allah and God punish you together with your crooked soul... wetin dem dis one dn c? all this nonsense would stop.. its a matter of time.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

You have no right to abuse anybody. freedom of opinion/expression on what? everybody is not going to be unserious minded, most importantly don't list frustrated countries here as a standard for Nigeria
what exactly is ur point?
These countries I listed have the strictest moral and religous laws. Yet that act will not be viewed as a crime in their laws
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

1) the word ‘beautiful' does not connote anything sexual

2) it is not enough to make her feel uneasy

3) She could have told him off verbally without violence

4) You do not know what you are saying.

5) Show me an example of a case where a stranger had been sued because he carried someone ‘beautiful' or ‘sexy'

6) It could be lead to a suit if it is continuous however in a situation like this, it can't!

7) Sexual harassment is a term that is mainly used in work and school environment.
nonsense. GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016. STOP HARRASSING STRANGERS ON THE STREET

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
90 PERCENT OF THE MEN IN NIGERIA WILL BE IN JAIL CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARE UNCOUTH. where i live people dont say anything or approach women on the streets. you have got to become civilized bro. you are a beast on two legs.
pls what is ur own definition of being civilised?and pls can ur differentiate between ur own civilisation and stupidity?...u are spewing trash as if we don't know how civilised countries do things or as if we have not even been there...u don't have a point bro

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by OBAGADAFFI: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Obike10:

you are not serious. so in venus where you live, telling a woman she is beautiful is a crime.

Na Iran the guy dey live.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Kgdavid(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Mustay:

There's power in numbers, remember?

I never said i would beat them or overpower them. Let them beat me but boy i won't take that from a woman, an unarmed female cadet, a silly young girl of no more than 21/22... What??
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by zbone(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
next time he will stop sexually harassing women lmao. nonsense

hmmmm... so whenever a man tells a lady she is beautiful, he is sexually harassing her.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by neocortex: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? many have gotten fired for less in USA and england. http://www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment constitutes any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature. It's not about fun or friendship but about the abuse of power. It is also worth bearing in mind that many people respond to situations in different ways. What may seem like an innocent action or remark to one person may be deemed offensive by another and the law sides with the 'victim' not the 'perpetrator' <<< IN THE LINK I POSTED

You misinterpreted the documents you quoted, it was meant to prevent abuse,
not victimize anyone who complements the other person.

You overlooked two facts

1. The guy is not her superior.
2. He is also not in the army i.e they are not co-workers nor colleague.

If we are to agree with you it means complimenting anybody anywhere is
a crime that one can get punished for.

What kind o world will there be when you are afraid to approach anyone
for fear of being accused of harassment ?

To the best of my knowledge, apart from authocratic theocracies,
no where in the world is complimenting a member of opposite sex
a crime without regard to context.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Obike10:

GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016. ACQUIRE SOME CLASS. STOP ACTING LIKE A HOR-NY ANIMAL

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by blaxx: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
show of Shame
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Rossikk(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2016
dtruth3:
And if Nnamdi Kanu calls this damnation a ZOO, mynd44 will start flexing muscles, and other zombie worshippers will start talking trash. Imagine the tortures, for no reason! cry cry cry

Infact, this country is not just a ZOO, but a very BIG ZOO!
My friend will you shut up! Is what they did any different from what millions of you do to your house helps everyday? Hypocrites. In this country, many people treat their house helps worse than dogs. They beat them mercilessly, make them eat and sometimes sleep in the kitchen. Force them to perform all sorts of hard labour, and even deny them schooling opportunities. These are often children of 12 years old! Yet when an army person slaps a guy around, you all turn holier-than-thou hypocrites. Idiotts.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by obstead200(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
me personally, i dont go to clubs or parties, but i am saying, in places like those women go to get conversation from men. GET CIVILIZED. ITS 2016
my friend just go get a life.
pple like u are hooked on to the most twisted kind of moral vices in secret. Yet u wanna play morally upright in the open.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by lilylurv(f): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

But I didn't hear the guy mention Biafra.. What exactly are you saying.. What is Biafra? According to the post up there...

Or are you sniffing stuff too!

but you heard "Nnamdi Kanu"...to a true Nigerian, when you hear Nnamdi Kanu, what comes to mind first is "Biafra" undecided

and if i may ask you, what has an ill-mannered, semi-trained soldier maltreating a Nigerian have to do calling all Nigerians animals? which include you, do you consider that angry
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Afritop(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2016
THAT IS JUST A LESSON FOR THE GUY AND ALL NAIRALANDERS. IF YOU SEE A FEMALE SOLDIER CATWALKING IN FRONT OF YOU, MAKE SURE YOU HOLD YOUR LIPS FIRM AND TIGHT AS POSSIBLE

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Truth is bitter,if she has power to waste,why can't she go to sambisa or the creeks of the niger delta to confront criminals and terrorist?
It is only in Nigeria that men in uniform take themselves as a demy god,very uncivilised miscreants,many of them are not even properly educated and i don't care wether you are one of them.
savages.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
You said many have lost their jobs and not that many have lost their rights to walk on the streets for whistling at a woman.

Like I said earlier , most firms in the West adopts this policy vigorously due to the rising number of unethical job display and if the victim is a junior that could be coerced or blackmailed into total submission by his or her boss and for fear of losing your job, such victims will continually put up with the offender but that shiit doesn't fly in the streets unless in some extreme cases where a body contact is said to have taken place in the most inappropriate manner.
Omo! If they interpret that rule the way you're singing it like a song - You too would be in jail by now . cheesy
so we accept it is an unethical behavior. so dont be surprised if a woman who has the power to take offence to such behavior on the streets and act on her anger starts beating yo ass grin

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by neocortex: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
its not an in-house policy. it is the law and it is very aggressively enforced here. like i said earlier, many have lost their jobs for doing exactly what this guy did.

Do you have a girlfriend/partner ?

Have you ever been sued for sexual harassment ?
if No, how did you meet your partner ?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by hoseamatoh(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Guy relax, a very big percentage of those in the army are there cos of the job offer, not in the name of defending there nation.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Mustay(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:

I never said i would beat them or overpower them. Let them beat me but boy i won't take that from a woman, an unarmed female cadet, a silly young girl of no more than 21/22... What??

Well, the guy must have weighed the risks before 'obeying'.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
obstead200:
my friend just go get a life.
pple like u are hooked on to the most twisted kind of moral vices in secret. Yet u wanna play morally upright in the open.
the operative word being ' secret '

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Lionsclaw: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Philpham:
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.
you are a waste to this generation really. They never knew you had no brains and they jubilated when you were born
grin Nigerian soldiers are bloody pigs and may they all die at sambisa. If you dont like what I said go and die u hear wink
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by viktor01(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
She should be posted to Sambisa immediately

See as she be like sacrifice

This kin one go de oppress e husband for house

#na crime to civilian to penìs female soldier cry#

lol. you get mouth sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51