Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi (15929 Views)

Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Tokt: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Akaujaa:
I like Amaechi's confidence. He dares anybody to prove him wrong and nobody seems to dare. During the ministerial screen while answering questions fielded by a PDP senator on corruption, he said that he has never taken bribe from anyone and till today, no one has come out to prove him wrong. Its very funny when you hear wailers saying that Buhari should probe Amechi and others in his government. What about you wailers, can't you build up proves and evidence against Amechi, so we'll see if the FG will not probe him, after all, he has no immunity covering him. All you do is talk like market women without substantial evidence to back up your points. That's an error in logic.

U spoke well.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Tokt: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Truckpusher:
Stop spreading half truth and lies from the pits of hell.

Actually u are the one trying to impose lies on us.

A commission of inquiry was set up by the current administration to ask Amaechi about his stewardship in his 8 yrs of highhandedness and arrogance he refused to go and instead he filed a lawsuit using the same court he kept under lock and keys for years which Wike reopened immediately he was sworn in.

Yes he didn't show up because of wikes insincerity. Even at that, no where in omereji report that amaechi was indicted. That is exactly what the sensible person u qouted was trying to tell u. Amaechi brought the report to the senate chamber and challenged anyone to point out anywhere in the report where he was indicted. None of the rivers senators raised any objection even the twitter senator looked aloof.

An independent integrity group has raised petitions with lots of evidence to the EFCC yet no one has invited the crook for questioning unlike his fellow thieves that are singing like canary bird under EFCC custody.

Independent my foot. grin even at that, amaechi was in forces avenue to attend to all the allegations levied against him. He didn't wait to be invited before he presented himself. So far, the pile of dung prepared by livingstone and his cohorts Av proven to be a heap of rubbish that lack substance.. Ni one including efcc can make use of the heap of lies to prosecute anyone. Even omereji presented nothing against the General of common sense. grin

So , pray tell who will then petition him before the olodo General will ask his attack dogs to do their job ?

U don't even need Buhari to prosecute Amaechi who has no immunity. Did the Lagos state govt asked the permission of FG before they made sure they prosecuted and jailed bode George? Ask ur god wike to wake up and commence prosecution if he is so sure of his facts. So far it's talk talk talk and talk that has proven to be lies so far.

Oh ! I forgot he single handedly helped him beat Atiku in that desperate moment where even a supposedly Mr integrity witnessed the illegal rain of dollars to enable him clinch the APC primaries.

Baseless lies. Normal shameless talks being shared constantly at kaikai joints. Desist.
grin

Amaechi is the biggest thief in the Niger Delta .

The General of common sense revolution remains the best Rivers governor in her history. A feat wike should try to surpass.

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Tokt: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Akaujaa:

Mtchewww, another wailing crab. I thought you were gonna post or publish the report of the so-called commission of inquiry. You used words like "olodo, crook and thief" indiscriminately. That confirms where you stand and I perfectly understand where you are coming from.

Publish which report? There is nothing of such in the report. asking them to do such is like gluing hot charcoal on their testicles. They are all shameless liars.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by MabraO: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
BaddieKay:
Google is your friend sir or better still move to ph for 1st class info on what's happening here.

Ur mumu is legendary
Cos he wants to know he must google or go all d way down to ph
Since u already know y not share wot u know?
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by omaguibu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes I know you dont like money, storry for the gods
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BaddieKay(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay,you need to grow up nd stop using insult as ur best form of attack.Matured minds don't shout to be heard.Have a luvly day
MabraO:

Ur mumu is legendary
Cos he wants to know he must google or go all d way down to ph
Since u already know y not share wot u know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Run For Political Office In 2019 ― Lai Mohammed / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard / Paul Ibe To Bode George: Your Tribalism, A Disservice To The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.