Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi (15844 Views)

Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by focus7: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
Google is your friend sir or better still move to ph for 1st class info on what's happening here.
I pity you for what hate is doing to you.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by denedene(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Egbon amaechi if it's money you want, come and collect it grin
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
ellechrystal:
But others were accused without proven guilty, government of jokers.
You've not heard that the only thing your President has going on for him is his integrity and nothing more.

When I labelled him an "olodo General" I wasn't just being mischievous . cheesy

Angela Merkel of West Germany . grin grin

My cousin that was born during France 98 world cup that is not politically informed wouldn't tell anyone that West Germany exists in this century but here you have a one time head of state making a mockery of an entire nation yet his zombies are just fine with it .
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by ellechrystal(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
You've not heard that the only thing your President has going on for him is his integrity and nothing more.

When I labelled him an "olodo General" I wasn't just being mischievous . cheesy

Angela Merkel of West Germany . grin grin

My cousin that was born during France 98 world cup that is not politically informed wouldn't tell anyone that West Germany exists in this century but here you have a one time head of state making a mockery of an entire nation yet his zombies are just fine with it .
Lol.him for talk markrel at once so we go know sey na fish him want chop. Real mumu na it thatman be. Insensitive to issues , n wicked at heart. That man na only God go judge am. He is still on his tyranny mission, them go see. N one day he will be tired n he will run from that sit.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BaddieKay(f): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
focus7:
I pity you for what hate is doing to you.
grin wink why would I hate on him Sir?
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Akaujaa(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
I like Amaechi's confidence. He dares anybody to prove him wrong and nobody seems to dare. During the ministerial screen while answering questions fielded by a PDP senator on corruption, he said that he has never taken bribe from anyone and till today, no one has come out to prove him wrong. Its very funny when you hear wailers saying that Buhari should probe Amechi and others in his government. What about you wailers, can't you build up proves and evidence against Amechi, so we'll see if the FG will not probe him, after all, he has no immunity covering him. All you do is talk like market women without substantial evidence to back up your points. That's an error in logic.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2016
ellechrystal:

Lol.him for talk markrel at once so we go know sey na fish him want chop. Real mumu na it thatman be. Insensitive to issues , n wicked at heart. That man na only God go judge am. He is still on his tyranny mission, them go see. N one day he will be tired n he will run from that sit.
A typical Fulani man of the old order will never run from that place even when death come knocking.

Bunch of power hungry men who has no single idea of how to run a new Nigeria - In their eyes Nigeria is still under the barrels and noozles of a gun where they can do as they like .

Trust me, if he loses the next election he will smell jail once more even on a wheel chair .

How can you be rolling with Amaechi and still have any integrity left ?
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by lonelydora: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
Yet u own Estates in Ghana.Keep fooling yourself,U don't like money indeed

Amaechi has been in Ghana before winning his governorship in Supreme.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:
I like Amaechi's confidence. He dares anybody to prove him wrong and nobody seems to dare. During the ministerial screen while answering questions fielded by a PDP senator on corruption, he said that he has never taken bribe from anyone and till today, no one has come out to prove him wrong. Its very funny when you hear wailers saying that Buhari should probe Amechi and others in his government. What about you wailers, can't you build up proves and evidence against Amechi, so we'll see if the FG will not probe him, after all, he has no immunity covering him. All you do is talk like market women without substantial evidence to back up your points. That's an error in logic.
Stop spreading half truth and lies from the pits of hell.
A commission of inquiry was set up by the current administration to ask Amaechi about his stewardship in his 8 yrs of highhandedness and arrogance he refused to go and instead he filed a lawsuit using the same court he kept under lock and keys for years which Wike reopened immediately he was sworn in.
An independent integrity group has raised petitions with lots of evidence to the EFCC yet no one has invited the crook for questioning unlike his fellow thieves that are singing like canary bird under EFCC custody.

So , pray tell who will then petition him before the olodo General will ask his attack dogs to do their job ? Oh ! I forgot he single handedly helped him beat Atiku in that desperate moment where even a supposedly Mr integrity witnessed the illegal rain of dollars to enable him clinch the APC primaries.
Amaechi is the biggest thief in the Niger Delta .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
disloman:
Please ma,can you provide the evidences to back what you just said.There are people with such mentality.They are satisfied with what they earn not like people who have millions and still steal billions that they know they don't need.
Do you need proof too for his monorail project?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by ajepako(f): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Caseless is already digesting his own. cheesy

Hopefully he would choke on it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2016
ajepako:

Hopefully he would choke on it grin grin
I guess he's already there. grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BlackMerchant(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:

How can Amaechi have estates in Ghana yet Jonathan could not nail him during his time as governor? Una never talk wetin Amaechi do una

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by buddylawson: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2016
What beats my imagination is the dexterity with which this looters tells lies. It goes along way to say that if giving the opportunity to rule this country, he doesn't need the services of Law Muhammed to sail, because he is far better in that profession. Amaechi keep lying but remember "there is God oo"

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by buddylawson: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
What beats my imagination is the dexterity with which this man lies. If giving the mandate to rule this country as a president, he doesn't need the services of Law Muhammed, because he is better in that profession. Amaechi keep lying but remember "there is God oh"

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Reference(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Do you need proof too for his monorail project?

Ouch!!! Forgot that. The way that thing is hanging like a billboard. You'd think G.E. was setting up a train assembly plant on the site. Ouch!!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by anonimi: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Truly no proof EXCEPT this-

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

And maybe this too-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Akaujaa(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Stop spreading half truth and lies from the pits of hell.
A commission of inquiry was set up by the current administration to ask Amaechi about his stewardship in his 8 yrs of highhandedness and arrogance he refused to go and instead he filed a lawsuit using the same court he kept under lock and keys for years which Wike reopened immediately he was sworn in.
An independent integrity group has raised petitions with lots of evidence to the EFCC yet no one has invited the crook for questioning unlike his fellow thieves that are singing like canary bird under EFCC custody.

So , pray tell who will then petition him before the olodo General will ask his attack dogs to do their job ? Oh ! I forgot he single handedly helped him beat Atiku in that desperate moment where even a supposedly Mr integrity witnessed the illegal rain of dollars to enable him clinch the APC primaries.
Amaechi is the biggest thief in the Niger Delta .

Mtchewww, another wailing crab. I thought you were gonna post or publish the report of the so-called commission of inquiry. You used words like "olodo, crook and thief" indiscriminately. That confirms where you stand and I perfectly understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Erukulele(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Eh eh Amechi talk say he no like money wetin happen to the money meant for the rail project that was never done but budgeted for. As a former speaker and a former governor he has gotten enough to feed himself and his family i hope he would be spending the salary he would get as a minister on charity. He thinks he can fool all the people all the time. Oga Amechi swear publicly say make amadioha strike you if you have ever stolen govt money. Yeye yeye!
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by anonimi: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2016
BlackMerchant:
How can Amaechi have estates in Ghana yet Jonathan could not nail him during his time as governor? Una never talk wetin Amaechi do una

I thought APCshit apologists said the federal government cannot deal with corrupt governors hence Buhari is only dealing with the ALLEGED accusations against the past federal administration.
Is this no longer valid
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by anonimi: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Godsonkemz:
Amaechi should stop making fun of himself. We all know how he got there.

Yes, we know - as the ATM for Buhari campaign using money stolen from Rivers' people.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by emmygzy(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Akaujaa:

Mtchewww, another wailing crab. I thought you were gonna post or publish the report of the so-called commission of inquiry. You used words like "olodo, crook and thief" indiscriminately. That confirms where you stand and I perfectly understand where you are coming from.
All ye APC zombies, its only pipl like you dat will believe the lies from the pit of hell that APC is spitting up and down. It's only the EFCC and ICPC that is empowered to investigate public official. All they need is just a petition and they will just swing into action immediately to verify the veracity of the petition. But just because Amechi belongs to the ruling party that controls EFCC, they will not do anything. The monorail project that was abandoned after paying 33billion naira is enough for EFCC to torch light. It's only an unlearned people that will believe his crap.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
You dont like money yet you steal.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by AkumahTalk(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Amaechi is a "power" person not a "money" person.
Demmocrats:
You don't like money but it seems you can't stop going for political post.

Amaechi is beyond corrupt grin
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by higherpower: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:

Go and bring proofs like C of O, pictures, the managers of d estate, account details or for ever remain silent u hater!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BaddieKay(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
And why am I hating?
higherpower:

Go and bring proofs like C of O, pictures, the managers of d estate, account details or for ever remain silent u hater!!
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by alaskido(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Chai, Amaechi, you are a big lair just like your counterpart Lair Mohammed. How can you say you do not like money. You do not like money and you were the Speaker House of Assembly in Dr Peter Odili's government for 8 years. You also became governor for 8 years in Rivers State and now Minister for Transport and you tell us you do not like money. Make thunder fire that your mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by elivis(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have heard many unbelievable things but this is more senseless. Come to think of it Amaechi once made this claim while being screened at the Senate. Moreover I think it is needless because Nigerians are not very cheap to hoodwink yet again after the elections.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Caseless: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Caseless is already digesting his own. cheesy
prove your corruption allegations against Amaechi.
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Tokt: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
Truckpusher:
I reported your alternate moniker using the report button.

How are you feeling now that you've been banned again like a common criminal ? grin

Oops ! I forgot you're now a deaf and dumb fellow on NL .

Quote me if you can . grin grin
[/s]

What is the meaning of all these rants directed at me? I humbly think that u are lost. Direct ur frustration to ur kind at Dline. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / 2019 Election: EU, NDI, IRI Interfering In What Is None Of Their Business– Sagay / Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.