Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? (3170 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Kyliegame: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Where all them guys at? especially the guys who like them ladies big and beautiful, get in here please, Who do you think is the hottest bold and beautiful one among the ladies sampled grin ....and for those who do not like them big, who would you choose to be with if a gun is aimed at your head
Ladies, please help the guys out cool

Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by SaintOpzy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
i fink i'll go for the bbw in the center
BTW got a FTC on my first day as a registered member in nairaland
favour through out this year grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
I want all of them to toss em like am eating salad
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
I want all of them to toss em like am eating salad .
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will gladly get down with the first girl(white) on the left. She is cute grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: OP I hope u know a CARPENTER who can repair my BED after she breaks it
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
They cute though.
Especially the one with the close cropped hair and the one to the right of her an the one on the far left.
Look at their pretty faces.
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by Strahovski1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
Can't believe I actually puked.

So irritating and disgusting. Even my dogs poo is much better than those pack of waste bags up there
Re: Check Out The Real Bold And Beautiful, Who Is The Hottest? by vault(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
just throw me in the middle and come back for my corpse later grin.

in drakes voice * I love my girls BBW*

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Single Forever? / 18+ Story : The Nurse And Patients / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.