Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (45463 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by fulfillbill(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Messybliss:
Fulfillbill, did u see and taste those foods? how did u know they are not sweet, where u there?

My dear i don't have to be there, what some ladies cook these days eh lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Seventeen(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Women don suffer. Imagine d accusation. Poisoning him since 2008? Why would she waste all dat time? Oga if u like, no heed to d docs advice on how to manage ur blood sugar and hbp, de dia de talk rubbish u hear. Poisoning ur food since 2008 indeed. Poison wey if person wan gv, e go just do tin make u clear sharp sharp... na eem, d person go de waste time de ration d poison since 8 years? Abeg make i hear word boouuuh
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I will really appreciate it if you don't insult me, cos i never insulted u

It's not my fault dat u don't know sarcasm wen u see one

Just cos i come here and have fun does not mean i will tolerate being insulted

Lol. . .i know sarcasm very well. Where in your initial post is the sarcasm? Your initial post was a statement of fact as you saw it. If it was sarcasm, which by the way it is not, you would have stated that three posts ago. Anyway, if you say it was sarcasm i will accept it wink. FYI you need to learn more about that too (sarcasm). But, since you've already stopped learning, i don't know how that's going to work. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .i know sarcasm very well. Where in your initial post is the sarcasm? If it was sarcasm, which by the way it is not, you would have stated that three posts ago. Anyway, if you say it was sarcasm i will accept it wink. FYI you need to learn more about that too (sarcasm). But, since you've already stopped learning, i don't know how that's going to work. grin
Tanks alot

I am sure you now feel better about urself
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks alot

I am sure you now feel better about urself

Actually, yes. I always feel good when i enlighten someone. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

Actually, yes. I always feel good when i enlighten someone. cool
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur wife has been poisoning u since 2008 nd u r still alive

Which means she has been using the wrong antidote

If I call you what I want to call you then they'll ban me.

Your assignment, go and learn the difference between poison and antidote and never post in the company of adults again if you are not sure of the meaning of words.

Ps:

Madam, you're the poster child of not judging a book by its cover. I looked at your profile and you looked like a million dollars but for that lack of proper usage of the queens English.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Seventeen(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .i know sarcasm very well. Where in your initial post is the sarcasm? Your initial post was a statement of fact as you saw it. If it was sarcasm, which by the way it is not, you would have stated that three posts ago. Anyway, if you say it was sarcasm i will accept it wink. FYI you need to learn more about that too (sarcasm). But, since you've already stopped learning, i don't know how that's going to work. grin
i think the sacartic statement she is implying she made is the one where she said she had stopped learning. Well i feel so... *shrugging*
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If I call you what I want to call you then they'll ban me.

Your assignment, go and learn the difference between poison and antidote and never post in the company of adults again if you are not sure of the meaning of words.
Go ahead and insult me, it is allowed, anyway u already have, as if you have never made a mistake in ur life before
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Agadajoe3090: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Poisin u 4 hw many years

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Go ahead and insult me, it is allowed, anyway u already have, as if you have never made a mistake in ur life before

No I'll never insult a lady, especially one as pretty as you.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Agadajoe3090:
Poisin u 4 hw many years

It's very common.

My Doctor said same was done to me but the grace of growing up in Nigeria saved me.

There are slow acting poison that can be given in little doses to slowly weaken the system and someone dies of seemingly natural causes.

You guys need to step away from NL sometimes and go out there into the web.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by 9jatatafo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hope the man is not saying what he has been planning to do to the wife by poisoning her food to kill her? Woman please save your precious dear life. This man must be a cybug
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
pls u people should help me tell dese people that ALL LIARS WOULD GO TO HELL!!! and they shouldn't waste our damn time nxt time with their yeye story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seventeen:
i think the sacartic statement she is implying she made is d one about her haven stoped learning. Well i feel so... *shrugging*

I doubt that. That wasn't sarcasm. She was being sassy.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by begwong: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
And u still dey alive? Are u sure she used the original otapiapia or sniper so.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Elinob(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Man that was pasten seen 2008 ur wife wanted to poison u, u didn't say it out .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur wife has been poisoning u since 2008 nd u r still alive

Which means she has been using the wrong antidote
Some poisons kill gradually, and when they do, it's hard to detect. Eg. Antifreeze.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
blueseacats:
Some poisons kill gradually, and when they do, it's hard to detect. Eg. Antifreeze.
Hmmmm

True
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bhella5(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah

I have stopped learning a long time ago
Dont stop because of your future hubby and kids.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bhella5:
Dont stop because of your future hubby and kids.
Bros it's a simple SARCASM
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Seventeen(f): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's very common.

My Doctor said same was done to me but the grace of growing up in Nigeria saved me.

There are slow acting poison that can be given in little doses to slowly weaken the system and someone dies of seemingly natural causes.

You guys need to step away from NL sometimes and go out there into the web.
bros we know such exists, we are more like why would she even waste dat much time.. Ds is naija where they dont even bother with autopsy, not that they even have equiped forensic labs for such. People poison other people everyday and no one lifts an eyelid... So why would she bother giving rationed doses for 8 years.. Is he like a celebrity or politician? Am sure oga probably just watched one of those documentries on CRIME channel and suddenly got paranoid... cheesy. He should better start heeding to doctors advice on his diabetes and hypertension. Funny man.... One uncle broke the table.... cheesy. Truly that guy watched one oyibo crime programme where a cheating wife killed her husband.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seventeen:
bros we know such exists, we are more like why would she even waste dat much time.. Ds is naija where they dont even bother with autopsy, not that they even have equiped forensic labs for such. People poison other people everyday and no one lifts an eyelid... So why would she bother giving rationed doses for 8 years.. Is he like a celebrity or politician? Am sure oga probably just watched one of those documentries on CRIME channel and suddenly got paranoid... cheesy. He should better start heeding to doctors advice on his diabetes and hypertension. Funny man.... One uncle broke the table.... cheesy. Truly that guy watched one oyibo crime programme where a cheating wife killed her husband.. cheesy

Una no go kill pessin with laff grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by AreaFada2: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
They should just divorce jor.

The marriage is long dead like dodo. grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
banmee:

Lol....do you even know what antidote means? cool

Mehn, i think say na only me notice ohh cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bhella5(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros it's a simple SARCASM
You just like to use words you are clueless about first it was antidote and now SARCASM my dear stick to your elementary grammar. Admit ur mistakes it helps the learning process

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bhella5:
You just like to used words you are clueless about first it was antidote and now SARCASM my dear stick to your elementary grammar. Admit ur mistakes it helps the learning process
I hear you

TEACHER CHIKE
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Niyinficient(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
And u ar still alive?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Mehn, i think say na only me notice ohh cool
grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bhella5(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I hear you
TEACHER CHIKE
ok Ada
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Khan1993: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
MY ADVICE TO THE WOMAN Get another shaman. This one can't even give a comfirm poison.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Khan1993: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
MY ADVICE TO THE WOMAN Get another shaman. This one can't even give a comfirm poison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.