Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (45462 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Sacramento4real(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur wife has been poisoning u since 2008 nd u r still alive

Which means she has been using the wrong antidote

Bros, please check out the meaning of Antidote, biko.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Sacramento4real:

Bros, please check out the meaning of Antidote, biko.
Bros Tanks for trying to point it out to me but i don't need ur lectures

Nd I'm no bros
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by franklingud(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Some men are not mature enough to get married, they don't know how to take care of their wives.

Your wife has been poisinning ur meals since 2008 but you are still alive, yeye man.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Sacramento4real(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros Tanks for trying to point it out to me but i don't need ur lectures

Nd I'm no bros
I have gone through my comment over and over again, still couldn't find that part where I tried explaining any point to you, ma'am.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Sacramento4real:

I have gone through my comment over and over again, still couldn't find that part where I tried explaining any point to you, ma'am.
U don't have to go through ur comments over nd over again

U comment says it all
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by SAYWOR: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2016
i no somebody wt similar case here in lokoja,after retirement the wife started sleeping arround wit every men dt comes
to her way,nd even has d gut to arest her husband for trying to kill her for somebody dt was cought right handed.
woman are becoming too dangerous now
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by engrshakespeare: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:

U mean wrong poison
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by mcmeffy(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:

wrong poison u mean?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2016
mcmeffy:

wrong poison u mean?
Wat ever i wrote dere just take it dat way
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2016
engrshakespeare:

U mean wrong poison
Just take it as u see it
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by SAYWOR: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2016
i no of someone in lokoja'who has similar case,woman oooo
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by JINJ(f): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2016
oga if its a poison na death direct u can still be alive since 2008 ahah think well nah
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bhella5(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
I did not call my mistake sarcasm

Wat i called sarcasm was wen i said (NAAAH DAT I HAVE STOPPED LEARNING)

I am sure you won't understand that

Nd now u r feeling important
Now i understand. Sorry for all the slacks.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by makzeze: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:

grin do you know what antidote means?

and all the illiterates click like for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by asgari: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2016
[pls ask the madam, is it because he abandoned u people about 4 years you are cheating on him?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by patrickkkk: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2016
mindworx:

My dear, forget. I have heard similar stories before. I have a friend that works in the Ministry of women affairs (Dispute Resolution section) who mentioned a case where a wife poisoned her husband. The poison can be in the blood stream for 5 years or more, and his health was slowwwly deteriorating . She did it because none of the kids she had for the man belongs to the man. The man is very rich and she wants him to drop dead later, then she can have all the wealth. May God give us a spouse that will elevate us, not the one that'll kill us.

Thank u!! Some people don't even know that not all poison kills instantly, some take years to be effective. This method is used by evil wicked people to get someone down without the victim or anybody suspecting.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by engrshakespeare: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=42602905]Just take it as u see it

Just take correction

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by masqot(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2016
I smell lies here. #MinieMinieManieMoe! Husband or wife? H...
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by brizzybrizzz(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2016
How can you see food laced with poison n still eat the allegations layed by the man are outrageous, I'll go with the woman on this one.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Deejavuu:
Who are we to believe now undecided

Husband's story different, wife's story different. Abeg na thier cup of kunu undecided

The man is lying and it's obvious! If you woman means to poison a man, she won't need years to do it! She will just poison him and since he is a traveller he will die on the way! The Nigga is lying jorh! How can U leave a woman for 4years ni? Ah ah ah! That's the height of stupidity, I can prescribe 'cheating as one of the tablets! Nonsense! U marry a lady a virgin and U travel to Angola and be straffing someone while Ur wife is in Naija as a 'waiter'. Some men need to be formatted!

If the wife cheated at all, the man should be begging ni?

Besides, when U have been diagnosed as a diabetic or hypertensive, they re life-long ailments and if U want to live U must adhere to some advices by the doctor and the dietician or nutritionist, if not, U will be taken a quicker route to hell!

This man needs a reset!

He has no proof he's been poisoned!
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by mya1: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

It was actually a she. I pointed it out and instead of her to take the correction, she started giving me attitude. can you imagine?

You didn't have to be so insulting and condescending just to make a point and yea, her response about having stopped learning was indeed sarcastic - it takes a bright mind to see that. undecided

FYI - your sense of humour is DOA.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by chrish2i: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
but u nor gree die of poison[i][/i]
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by bigiyaro(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Ogbeni! u survived constant poisoning for 8 years, abeg i need the protection wey u use.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Elishaanthony4(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2016
hmmmm such a complicated matter but if look at what the woman is saying she might look more sincere than the man

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/my-wife-has-been-poisoning-my-meals-since-2008-husband-tells-court/

[/quote]
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=engrshakespeare post=42604154][/quote]From who?

From those dat will just insult at any slightest opportunity or those dat r will teach
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2016
makzeze:
grin do you know what antidote means?

and all the illiterates click like for you.
No i don't know wat it means, still trying to look for d word in d dictionary,

Well if dey click like it means dey see humour in my silly mistake

Dats to show you dat it's not everyone dat takes life too seriously
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I understand how you feel smiley

Alongst with learning who to behave in company, you also need to learn that the only person you control is yourself, well at least you can't control me.

So therefore I like you, I really do, I think your DP looks cute and that's that. Nothing you can do about that.
R u from egun nd related to the late Abibat Mogaji?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by herboshedhe(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2016
mya1:

You didn't have to be so insulting and condescending just to make a point and yea, her response about having stopped learning was indeed sarcastic - it takes a bright mind to see that. undecided

FYI - your sense of humour is DOA.

And your stupidity is legendary. Did you read the whole thing from her first post and mine? I was civil till she became sassy. I often wonder what Nigerians mean sarcasm? And oh, it's your assimilation of humour that is dead on arrival. You think I'm a Nigerian who enjoys slap stick humour that is over exaggerated? Bro, I promise you, I ain't the one to tussle with. I ain't the one.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Jhappy(f): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2016
This man doesn't even know d meaning of food poisoning. He is just looking for an excuse to discharge dat woman.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2016
``He married
me a virgin; so why will I start sleeping
around now, why will I bring men into the
house where my children are staying with
me. `` see talk,,, does that guarantee infidelity? Abeg spare us those Virgin talk
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.