Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court (45499 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bhella5:
ok Ada
Only God knows wen Nairalanders will stop drinking panadol for someone's else headache

Just a mistake nd all of dem r here jumping up down, claiming to be d brilliant and educated ones.. smile cheesy

U people will never cease to amaze me

As if dey have never made a mistake in dere lives before

Keep it coming, i am sure all dese insults r making ur day
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bizzyliss(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
And u still de alive hmmm. End time poison

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by sugarcoatedben(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

Lol....do you even know what antidote means? cool
I knew somebody was gonna spot that,hahahahahahaha,am sure he got too excited

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Chazzyboy: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2016
mindworx:

My dear, forget. I have heard similar stories before. I have a friend that works in the Ministry of women affairs (Dispute Resolution section) who mentioned a case where a wife poisoned her husband. The poison can be in the blood stream for 5 years or more, and his health was slowwwly deteriorating . She did it because none of the kids she had for the man belongs to the man. The man is very rich and she wants him to drop dead later, then she can have all the wealth. May God give us a spouse that will elevate us, not the one that'll kill us.
but what can one do to prevent the poison
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by banmee(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2016
sugarcoatedben:
I knew somebody was gonna spot that,hahahahahahaha,am sure he got too excited

It was actually a she. I pointed it out and instead of her to take the correction, she started giving me attitude. can you imagine?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by kolaosita4(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2016
The man story get k-leg small, since 2008 and u still neva die? Sha only God knows who's saying the truth

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Chazzyboy: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's very common.

My Doctor said same was done to me but the grace of growing up in Nigeria saved me.

There are slow acting poison that can be given in little doses to slowly weaken the system and someone dies of seemingly natural causes.

You guys need to step away from NL sometimes and go out there into the web.
but hw did u overcome it enlighten me
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Chazzyboy: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2016
blueseacats:
Some poisons kill gradually, and when they do, it's hard to detect. Eg. Antifreeze.
please what's the antidote
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Chazzyboy:
but hw did u overcome it enlighten me

This all came out during my divorce when we were living apart and all the symptoms went away. My Doc did some tests and found historical traces of minerals.

My case is the proverbial silver lining in a bad cloud. I'm eternally grateful to be divorced.

So my Doc, a Vietnamese, joked seriously that I have childhood immunity to some of the stuff but would still had eventually got me.

Life is a journey.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Only God knows wen Nairalanders will stop drinking panadol for someone's else headache

Just a mistake nd all of dem r here jumping up down, claiming to be d brilliant and educated ones.. smile cheesy

You could compose a post where you can demonstrate that you passed through one of Nigerias great grammar school, at a minimum.

I like you, I really do. You have a great thing going, don't worry some man will make you a wife regardless of your lack of the command of the queens English grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by devour129: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:

You could have accepted long ago and thanked the guy for correcting you . I guess you are just saving face .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by stevecantrell: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2016
jovincyy10:
Eheeen, how u take dey alive oga, abi na rat poison she dey give u?

Arafat was poisoned many years with radioactive poisons before he croaked. Arsenic can be ingested in tiny amounts for years before your health completely shuts down.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Bhella5(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:

@Last she admitted. so nor be SARCASM again?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by bellyman4u: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2016
And why haven't U been dying ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by lordpriso(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Lol. Poisoning u neva die. Wat r u waiting 4.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by asatemple(f): 2:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Men nawaooo, your wife has being poisoning you since 8years and you are still alive. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Kanwuliajeje: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2016
This Mr. V-agina can LIE! Kai!!!! cheesy
When LAZY men have failed in their matrimonial and civic duties, they fabricate all kinds of tales!
Nonsense!!!

Na the woman I blame sef! To follow him to court to listen to his useless MOUTH!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

Another proof that WIDOWS are better than MOST MARRIED WOMEN IN AFRICA!
Tufiakwa!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by authenticman(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Must it always be Igando or Igbosere court?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 3:04am On Feb 04, 2016
devour129:
You could have accepted long ago and thanked the guy for correcting you . I guess you are just saving face .
I should have accepted wat nd thank who?

Cos of he did Wat?

I don't do that to people dat retort to insults at d first instance, i am not here to please anybody

Nobody here owes me anything, and i owe dem nothing
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 3:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Bhella5:
@Last she admitted. so nor be SARCASM again?
I did not call my mistake sarcasm

Wat i called sarcasm was wen i said (NAAAH DAT I HAVE STOPPED LEARNING)

I am sure you won't understand that

Nd now u r feeling important
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by myfantasies(f): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You could compose a post where you can demonstrate that you passed through one of Nigerias great grammar school, at a minimum.

I like you, I really do. You have a great thing going, don't worry some man will make you a wife regardless of your lack of the command of the queens English grin
Since i did not compose a post it's not too late for you to do dat for me

Like indeed, did i put in my signature or PT dat i am looking for who to like me

So please don't LIKE me
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Since i did not compose a post it's not too late for you to do dat for me

Like indeed, did i put in my signature or PT dat i am looking for who to like me

So please don't LIKE me

I understand how you feel smiley

Alongst with learning how to behave in company, you also need to learn that the only person you control is yourself, well at least you can't control me.

So therefore I like you, I really do, I think your DP looks cute and that's that. Nothing you can do about that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by justmenoni: 3:26am On Feb 04, 2016
I'm sure money is the root of most marriage breakup these days,,,no money trouble eg Mr and Mrs obiajunlu too much money eg dabota and his mistress (golddigger)
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by playtheblues(f): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2016
No evidence to prove that.

AfroKnight:
angry

Whaaaat??!! She even had the effrontery to break the dining table while enjoying her adulterous act? Is that love or wrestling?

Woman, what kind of an example are you to your daughter? A little girl who now knows the uncle who visits when her daddy is not around?
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by playtheblues(f): 4:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Antidote neu
banmee:

Lol....do you even know what antidote means? cool

Antidote is a medicine taken or given to counteract a particular poison.

E be like say the guy go night school. No vex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by businessberry: 5:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Bottom line is that indeed while the man is away in ANGOLA looking for greener pasture a big gap was created by his absence. His wife might have answer the call of nature you know what i mean now ;and the man too is not a saint. I think ADR can settle this.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by gideonvision: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere, there is a little truth in what husband said and there is a big truth in what wife said.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by DeltaOil: 5:42am On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Chazzyboy:
please what's the antidote
Fomepizol ,but thats just emergency antidote one still needs doctor's attention.
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by lyrical13: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Oga mi abi u get anti poison
Re: My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court by Gordieshegz(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2016
In all sincerity, this kind of scenarios got me thinking if couples truly understood what they were going into before saying I do...this is becoming pathetically rampant by the day!!!!

Truth be told, no one can entirely justify either of them because they both have different notions of why it is not working with them, nonetheless, I choose to blame the man for not putting his home in order..you left for Angola without your wife, without your family,sent nothing to them as regards upkeep, deprived her of emotional support, and here you are claiming she had been administering poisons in your meals since 2008,...you must be kidding sir!

And the wife too, you sure can tame your man and woo back the man your fell in love with by resecting the default...look into your life and check what is missing and work on it...divorce wont be the best way to go even if it seems like the only option to you two, at least for the sake of the children...PLEASE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.