Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids (1443 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by kekakuz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Moving to a new environment was though for me, I had no friendless to hang out with just me and me alone.
This hardship was not self imposed. I was transfered to this new environment continue my good work and break new ground. There is one garden close to my house where I chill. I got used to the manager and I notice a young girl that come around. He introduced her to me and one thing let to another we started rolling deep.
Overtime I noticed she doesn't come out at night. She said it's because she has a son and she lives with her Uncle.
Last Saturday I went to shop groceries and I ran into her with 3 beautiful kids.the first one is a boy of about 5 years, the second a girl of about 3 and a new baby.
I was dumbfounded. The kids called her mummy and she looks like she just put to bed. I didn't know she was with child and I last saw her 6 months ago.
I feel so ashamed of myself now because of what I have done. How could I not know she was married and why was she lying. Most importantly I have been battling this guilt in my heart because I can't Imagine having something to do with another man's wife.
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by Kayoski(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
so wat is now the issue?
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by Dyt(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
You do something?

Hehehehehe
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ashamed of what you have done, which might be

Chatting her up about sex or sending her raunchy pix grin
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by pet4ril(f): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Believe nothing happened and move on with with your life..
Hey bro embarassed never go back ooo no matter the sweet mouth she later come to coat you with

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by CarTer666(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
I was hopinq to see hw yo did it

Mtchew .Op
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by biazarre(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
ashamed of what exactly..... banging a "children mother p...." funny u!!!
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by biazarre(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
ashame of wat exactly..? broda be happy u av just conquered da world
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by brighthp(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Such is life bro , some women are devilish than the devil.

Move on bro and neva look back.....cheers
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by Youngpo413: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
All these hoes are like that,stories like this don't surprised me anymore.
Re: I Didn't Know She Is Married With 3kids by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
I even doubt if the husband is the father of those kids. useless lady.

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong! / Ladies!!! What Will You Do If This Happened? [photo] / MUST READ!!! 10 Relationship Tips For Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.