Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78688 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Teespice(f): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2016
more like visit to locus in quo.
hmmm
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
So so sad. Lowo's foster father too died on Monday. I knew her family faintly, the Rev. Fatoki of Anglican Church Aremo, her family house too is not far from ours around Ajibola Area, Aremo Ode Aje. So sad she put the whole family through this. cry
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Pangea: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
See her kokose (heel) in the last picture?
Show that picture to any grandma, she will tell you that's the heel of a wrong woman to marry.
She is a witch!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by micky5(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman
You did that by mistake?Wowgrin

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doyinisaac(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

As for yewande, your own dey for front.
The most senseless comment I have seen on Nairaland....so why can't she leave the marriage??so killing him is the right thing to do??and hope you know that even some men who are faithful to their wives still gets attacked for any other reason if the wife is the hot tempered type??am dissapointed with your stupidity........no sane lady will say what u just said...
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Tholudee(f): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
A picture of them

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by fullblast(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Check this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks. You dont have to posses violent characteristics to commit murder
Meringe:
.This lady came from a respected family. I still wonder why it got to that level. His dad is an Anglican high priest. His brother is not violent. I have met her once and she was very nice. I still find it difficult to know why it happened.

Anyway, RIP to Lowo.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by LOVEGINO(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
OgaaĆ¢n o

Am just here to read Worldly comments

Sipping chilled kerosene
stepping down with dry poo. lol

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman
Pls can you teach me how to mistakenly Fvck your girlfriend's friend?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2016
micky5:

You did that by mistake?Wowgrin

Lol. It was just so unfortunate bro.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doyinisaac(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial
We are humans!!!humans can do the unexpected...am not saying I am sure she did it but saying that she has never been violent in her life or because she is a lawyer does not mean she cannot become the devils tool or a murderer..I have seen lawyers who slept with a 2yrs old girl and I have seen a pastor who murdered his wife so you are totally wrong....

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by ayaoba1997(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Yeeee lmao

Hmmmmnn, not funny at all. Anyways RIP to the dead.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Habbatmakolly: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2016
9jatatafo:

I don't have answers to those questions raised by you but one thing I want you to know is that even if a man marries a woman legally and they have kids, if such a woman is having emotional stress and jealous, be it 20 or 60 years, if she is hell bent in killing her partner there is nothing that can stop it unless the man was smart enough and run far from her. Passion crime is a very delicate and serious issue my dear.
In 1996 an American man got his joystick chopped of by his wife just for the sake of the man hitting her kpekus constantly everytime. The woman used a kitchen knife to chop off his joystick and threw it away leaving the man in his pool of blood. Getting married is beyond what we call love. Love fades my dear but we tends to forget the realities of life when marrying.

Thank you for that good contributions.
But the reason I asked those questions is that may be the woman is frustrated by not having kids and the husband having the effrontery to go and see his outside son, and also the woman eyes did not clear when she allegedly stabbed him the first time, that time lag should have been able to calm her. it is like a planned and deliberate murder. seeing blood in the first time should have poured cold water in her blood.

I remember when I was still very small, whenever we are playing and I hit my leg, no-matter how painful it could be I wont cry unless blood gushes out.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Caseless:

Here says it all- the guy killed himself.

Don't mind the dead guy. Simple common sense should have told him sleeping in the same house with that woman and without any other person in that house was an invitation to the graves. He lost a lot of blood from the first attack which means he will be weak ,so what any normal thinking person will do is to avoid that house that night and back in the morning when he or she feels stronger. The mere fact that he even came home again must have angered the devil and demonic spirit in yetunde.
The lesson here is that he who fights and runs today lives to fight another day.

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Topsyvic(f): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Dats wot apn wen u re too emotional.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by happney65: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I know a someone in the profession (not Oyo state) who called her colleagues when it happened. They claimed that she couldn't have been the one because she was at work when the incident happened. According to them, she had to run back home when she received the call.

However that does not mean that she couldn't have done it before going to work but until we have the all the facts and her statements, no one can tell what really happened.

Also, it seems like both of them were perpetrators of intimate violencesad. It is had to pity both of them.

At Work at Night?Abbba

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by NimiMudi: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
That's what happens when randy men can't keep their spitting diccks on check. Person wey die don die! RIP to the dead.

Noted: you re a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Raddie(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2016
This just doesn't make sense. Your wife is bold enough to stab you and afterwards you go to bed! Make I no just talk!

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by repogirl(f): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Psycho wife embarassed
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by TONYE001(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
EggovinMma:

As for yewande, your own dey for front.

What a comment.

...a disappointing one from a HUMAN...

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
9jatatafo:

Fear a woman because the heart of a woman is a very deep sea of secret. Mother Eve misled Papa Adam, the powerful Samson lost his strength and secret to a woman, John the Baptist got his head chopped when the king wife convinced her husband the kind to eliminate John. More recently we all saw how Turai was hiding the death of our late ex president Musa Yar'dua. The list is endless. Very sad that a woman that Lowo called his own took his life.
Imported lady killed our dear beloved Abacha.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Opoki:

Pls can you teach me how to mistakenly Fvck your girlfriend's friend?

Lol!
Mine was "unknowingly" bro.
Seems ur own version is going to be "intentional".
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Omoluabi16(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Pangea:
See her kokose (heel) in the last picture?
Show that picture to any grandma, she will tell you that's the heel of a wrong woman to marry.
She is a witch!
My father used to tell me those kind of stuff, but I brushed it aside as superstition.Are you really of this theorem? people have different body features na.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2016
happney65:

At Work at Night?Abbba

Read my comment again

The conflicting stories make it hard to determined when her husband was murdered

Or are you claiming that her colleagues (male and females) would try to sabotage her conviction regardless of her guilt? shocked
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by iPopAlomo(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial

So the man Stabbed himself on the neck...?!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by naijaboiy: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I think she is guilty of assault however it does not follow that she is responsible for his death. Although, it is probable given their previous history. I am not in either sides. I am Switzerland: (

Well, If he was stabbed at night, what we need is one forensic report to prove time of death (I can't see any mention of that in the article).

I am simply regurgitating what I read and heard. It could have occurred when she was at work, the unknown assailant could have merely taken advantage of what had transpired.

Are you suggesting that I take the word of a neighbour for it? In Nigeria? shocked. Have you considered that the neighbour's recount could have been biased because of what happened earlier. And I wouldn't trust newspapers, they dissapoint and that can be really biased.

If issues were that simple, there wouldn't be a need for lawyers. This is the same mistake people make on rape threadsundecided

Well,let's see what happens in court? smiley

If you were my opponent in court I would have beaten you flawlessly. tongue

How's Switzerland? wink

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by amiskurie(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
Kindly help me pass my one kobo curse to her.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Vavana(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Hi am new.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by happney65: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Read my comment again

The conflicting stories make it hard to determined when her husband was murdered

Or are you claiming that her colleagues (male and females) would try to sabotage her conviction regardless of her guilt? shocked

What you are saying does not hold water at all..Thank Goodness he was first stabbed and was taken to the Hospital to be taken back home again with landlord and the son as witnesses..The occupants of the apartments is only Lowo and he's wife..So who stabbed lowo?Did he stab himself?Shey the wife dey fo work at night nii abi Lawyers dey judge Case at 11pm?

Your argument does not hold water at all

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opoki(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh! You mean some people are of the strong opinion that she is not guilty of the murder committed.

But if I may ask,what then explains the picture taken by her husband after the first attack? Are we saying that he was stabbed by an unknown assailant and then he went to receive treatment only to return home and get stabbed again on the same day by obviously the same person.

Besides this incident occurred at night so how could it be that the wife was at work at that period? I've not heard of lawyers or civil servants working night shifts if that's what you mean.

Furthermore,I believe the landlord who is also their neighbor must have told his side of the story and that is where they could narrate some of what we are reading here.

It sounds really ridiculous for one to say she was not around when the incident took place.

I'm not concluding but my bet is more on the side that yewande's hands are not clean.
It amazes me how you normally make more sense when you're GCFR awon werey? abeg go change that to "GCFR awon elites"
Nice one bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.