Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78694 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by redcliff: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
Why did he return home to the Lioness he married after the first stab?

Foolish man, Devilish woman.... .. ... .

Death was already calling the man.. and he picked up twice... lol

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by kullozone(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Furk!
And she's very ugly oh!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by drmikeadams(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
Why did he return home to the Lioness he married after the first stab?

Foolish man, Devilish woman.... .. ... .
cheesy grin ;DHe wasn't foolish,,,na the yoke of em grandfathers dey pursue an from village
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doveda: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh! You mean some people are of the strong opinion that she is not guilty of the murder committed. /color]

font=serif][color=#1980BC]
But if I may ask,what then explains the picture taken by her husband after the first attack? Are we saying that he was stabbed by an unknown assailant and then he went to receive treatment only to return home and get stabbed again on the same day by obviously the same person.

Besides this incident occurred at night so how could it be that the wife was at work at that period? I've not heard of lawyers or civil servants working night shifts if that's what you mean. .
[/font]

I think she is guilty of assault however it does not follow that she is responsible for his death. Although, it is probable given their previous history. I am not in either sides. I am Switzerland: (

Well, If he was stabbed at night, what we need is one forensic report to prove time of death (I can't see any mention of that in the article).

I am simply regurgitating what I read and heard. It could have occurred when she was at work, the unknown assailant could have merely taken advantage of what had transpired.

Furthermore,I believe the landlord who is also their neighbor must have told his side of the story and that is where they could narrate some of what we are reading here.

It sounds really ridiculous for one to say she was not around when the incident took place.

I'm not concluding but my bet is more on the side that yewande's hands are not clean.

.[/color][/b][/i][/font]

Are you suggesting that I take the word of a neighbour for it? In Nigeria? shocked. Have you considered that the neighbour's recount could have been biased because of what happened earlier. And I wouldn't trust newspapers, they dissapoint and that can be really biased.

If issues were that simple, there wouldn't be a need for lawyers. This is the same mistake people make on rape threadsundecided
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by kullozone(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by doveda: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Swissheart:
I take it that you were there when it happened so, you have a better understanding of what happened. If you think I am stupid for thinking he shouldn't have returned home after the first stab from the wife which landed him at the hospital initially then you aren't too far from bn completely foolish, unwise, imprudent and silly. Would he have died if he had probably not returned to her?if a man had stabbed his wife and it landed her in a hospital for stitches, do you think the woman would return to the house same day? It will take the intervention of almost everyone she knows before returning. In his case he returned home just immediately after surviving a brutal stab from his wife, so they even probably slept in same bed that night he died. In all fairness I do not think you are in any way more sensible than I am especially on this.

Since you were there, Mr 3rd party save us the stress.... ... Narrate your own side of the story. And do it without making a mess of yourself because you did on the former.
Women return every time immediately after every assaultundecided

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Ganjafama(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial
My bother, a woman scorned is deadlier than a viper. At the same time, a moment of anger can make one to do what he/she would never have imagined doing. She was the only one with him when it happened and she had stabbed him initially. My own thoughts is that she's guilty of the crime.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. You mistakenly? How did the mistake happen?

Lol..it wasn't my fault. I didn't just know how it happened.
Still grateful for my Life. The scenario wasn't funny.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by emiye(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2016
freedomlast:
Yewande was my classmate in secondary school. very quiet. This is unbelievable.

That someone is typically quiet doesnt mean (s)he can not murder.

Every human being can snap, we all have our breaking point, and we handle outbursts differently. In fact , psychologists discovered the quiet ones outbursts tends to be more brutal, because they have internalised so much, then when it overflows,.......it is better imagined.

Even Jesus got angry with buyers/sellers in the temple, and you know what he did thereafter if you are a bible scholar.

13 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Some pple are not fit for marriage. But the society will push dem into it. Rip

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by gare(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Wow! Just read the full story.
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.
I didn't sleep in that house for 5days.

#FearAnAngryWoman

I believe that was the same way you told Chichi that you Mistakenly fvcked her friend
, why would she not break your TV, you're lucky I would have broken your head , you mean to say you never knew the girl is a friend to your girlfriend. You guys should be careful.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by niggi4life(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
BOWOTO:
And they say beauty is on the inside, this one is ugly in and out.
My brother,, thumbs up, I was about saying the same..
See as she wowor, come wicked join!!

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
The title of this story should be"how lowo killed himself"
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by niggi4life(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
gare:

I believe that was the same way you told Chichi that you Mistakenly fvcked her friend
, why would she not break your TV, you're lucky I would have broken your head , you mean to say you never knew the girl is a friend to your girlfriend. You guys should be careful.
Just hear yourself, you would have broken someone's head because he cheated on you! What happens to walking out of the relationship if u aren't happy with what he did?

Na so una dey start.... These are signs of a violent women...Guys beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Caseless: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2016

On arriving home, the Landlord’s son offered Lowo his room to pass the night. But he declined the offer stating clearly that ‘all was fine as he trusted his wife and believed she didn’t mean to harm him’.

This is how this guy killed himself. A wife that stabbed at first, you should do everything to break that marriage that night and not going back to trust abd sleep with her under the same roof.

She's ugly for anyone to die in her hands in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Habbatmakolly: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2016
9jatatafo:

My friend a lot of people can't handle emotional stress and it got to a threshold, above her limit and she acted that way. The late husband was blind by love and emotions because the landlord's son offered him his room to pass the night after the first incident. He saw the handwriting on the wall but couldn't decode the message. So sad. CRiMe oF PasSIoN!!!!

I will like to ask some questions: To whom it may concern

1. were they legally married?
2. Was that the first time such injuries were inflicted on the man?
3. What time the incident happen and what time do they close in the wife's office (4pm I think)?
4. Do they have kid(s)?
5. How old is the lady now?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by perfectgabby: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:
Don't know how some Men reason, your Wife stabbed you, you went to the Hospital for treatment. Afterward, you came back to that same house to sleep.

During my NYSC, Ordinary ChiChi that came to my apartment, broke my TV cos I mistakenly fvcked her UNN roommate.

Why you no sleep in your room ?
#FearAnAngryWoman
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by niyi123: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
I have not been seeing comments from our ladies, do they not see any thing wrong with this. But, if it is other way round they would have been ranting a lots of curses on the guy, does it mean most of our ladies this days are this callous and non compassionate. one lady is even saying this is as a result of not keeping dick in one place and I know some others might be having the same view too that the guy is having affair with more than one woman, does that justifies the killing?. On the other hand, guys always condemn anything that always involves men maltreating their women.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetguy10(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
That woman is UGLINESS PREDEFINED . She has the heart of the devil to complement it . Why marry such an ugly person ? It's such a wicked world , even on social media her colleagues are already countering every arguments to nail her , sorry LOWO that's how you will end up dead without vengeance .

But still that woman is FUGLY ! I'll never
Marry her kind , she has the fave of lucifer himself
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by kullozone(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I think she is guilty of assault however it does not follow that she is responsible for his death. Although, it is probable given their previous history. I am not in either sides. I am Switzerland: (

Well, If he was stabbed at night, what we need is one forensic report to prove time of death (I can't see any mention of that in the article).

I am simply regurgitating what I read and heard. It could have occurred when she was at work, the unknown assailant could have merely taken advantage of what had transpired.

Are you suggesting that I take the word of a neighbour for it? In Nigeria? shocked. Have you considered that the neighbour's recount could have been biased because of what happened earlier. And I wouldn't trust newspapers, they dissapoint and that can be really biased.

If issues were that simple, there wouldn't be a need for lawyers. This is the same mistake people make on rape threadsundecided

Mtcheew... Your post can make one throw up.

7 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by lloydpras: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2016
gare:

It wasnt my fault...I never knew they were roommates. In summary, The trouble started after my girl used my pic as her dp.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Jacko1(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Who is the killer is it yewande.... Is it a spiritual attack watch out for the concluding saga.... Meanwhile some men from one tribe lazy die.... U allow woman stabstab u 2ce 2ce camon..... But if its to make noise on nairaland now..... Lions on nairaland and cats in real life mtschew

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:

Lol..it wasn't my fault. I didn't just know how it happened.
Still grateful for my Life. The scenario wasn't funny.

It wasn't your fault, but your 3rd leg too mistakenly too stood like an iroko tree, your lips were sipping on the pawpaw fruit and your tongue was tossing the salad. I presume all this were acts of mistakes mistakenly? LOL
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by tjskii(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
lloydpras:

#FearAnAngryWoman

Mistakenly indeed cheesy grin
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Opynion: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
My God! How on earth should such a successful man marry such and ugly devil as a wife in a first place.

#hangheralready
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Caseless: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
onatisi:
The title of this story should be"how lowo killed himself"
Here says it all- the guy killed himself.

On arriving home, the Landlord’s son offered Lowo his room to pass the night. But he declined the offer stating clearly that ‘all was fine as he trusted his wife and believed she didn’t mean to harm him’.

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by JAZES(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
In all of this i think the guy didnt act well, when your better half stabs you, you have no business sleeping in that house again for at least 3days so that she can calm down.
Most times when someone is angry, all reasoning gives way to emotions and anything can happen. RIP Lowo
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by 9jatatafo(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Habbatmakolly:

I will like to ask some questions: To whom it may concern

1. were they legally married?
2. Was that the first time such injuries were inflicted on the man?
3. What time the incident happen and what time do they close in the wife's office (4pm I think)?
4. Do they have kid(s)?
5. How old is the lady now?

I don't have answers to those questions raised by you but one thing I want you to know is that even if a man marries a woman legally and they have kids, if such a woman is having emotional stress and jealous, be it 20 or 60 years, if she is hell bent in killing her partner there is nothing that can stop it unless the man was smart enough and run far from her. Passion crime is a very delicate and serious issue my dear.
In 1996 an American man got his joystick chopped of by his wife just for the sake of the man hitting her kpekus constantly everytime. The woman used a kitchen knife to chop off his joystick and threw it away leaving the man in his pool of blood. Getting married is beyond what we call love. Love fades my dear but we tends to forget the realities of life when marrying.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by braine(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
See her face like Damilola's. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.