Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). (78681 Views)

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immdiately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news

I was thinking same as I was raised in Ibadan and I know some of the Oyediran through family and friends. And I also attended ISI with a number of Oyediran

Edited : untop I know of at least two Fatoki
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by adorablepepple(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I know a someone in the profession (not Oyo state) who called her colleagues when it happened. They claimed that she couldn't have been the one because she was at work when the incident happened. According to them, she had to run back home when she received the call.

However that does not mean that she couldn't have done it before going to work but until we have the all the facts and her statements, no one can tell what really happened.

Also, it seems like both of them were perpetrators of intimate violencesad. It is had to pity both of them.

At work by 3am? World people! So it was her spirit that stabbed him the first time Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Donbabajay12(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaân o

Am just here to read Worldly comments

Sipping chilled kerosene
With all d Op wrote ...this is ur sensible comment abi ??

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Pangea:
See her kokose (heel) in the last picture?
Show that picture to any grandma, she will tell you that's the heel of a wrong woman to marry.
She is a witch!
Flat buttocks women are danger ,pls avoid them. Watch carefully all flat buttocks women you will notice their husbands die early and they are usually very mean and aggressive . Someone told me this long long ago and I seen it to be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by amiskurie(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Kind of relaxing the man died.
Come to think of it,if he didn't..he would unknowingly be living with this serpent as her husband.

cheesy na joke o

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by adorablepepple(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I think she is guilty of assault however it does not follow that she is responsible for his death. Although, it is probable given their previous history. I am not in either sides. I am Switzerland: (

Well, If he was stabbed at night, what we need is one forensic report to prove time of death (I can't see any mention of that in the article).

I am simply regurgitating what I read and heard. It could have occurred when she was at work, the unknown assailant could have merely taken advantage of what had transpired.

Are you suggesting that I take the word of a neighbour for it? In Nigeria? shocked. Have you considered that the neighbour's recount could have been biased because of what happened earlier. And I wouldn't trust newspapers, they dissapoint and that can be really biased.

If issues were that simple, there wouldn't be a need for lawyers. This is the same mistake people make on rape threadsundecided

Abeg shut up and face front.
#justice4lowo

5 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I pray that you and that stupi.d newspaper get sued for defamation.

Really how come, please expand on the matter
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Donbabajay12(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Its has been preordained....that is ow d man is goin leave d world..to d wife, I feel its not ordinary eye #justice must prevail
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by dotedote: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Let me put it straight to you, would yu sleep with him in the same house the same night a husband did that to u?
eposho:

You must be stupid and irresponsible to make such comment, by the way were you the third person in the marriage, not having full knowledge of what transpire BTW the two is enuf for you to keep mute.
It matters not if he returned the same night or 7days thereafter, premeditated murder is planned and not impromptu.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2016
angels09:

Shut up there will you

Lawyer , working at night in her office !

Come on , that is ridiculous

If she was seen at the vicinity of the crime at the time, that eliminates that perspective.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
happney65:

What you are saying does not hold water at all..Thank Goodness he was first stabbed and was taken to the Hospital to be taken back home again with landlord and the son as witnesses..The occupants of the apartments is only Lowo and he's wife..So who stabbed lowo?Did he stab himself?Shey the wife dey fo work at night nii abi Lawyers dey judge Case at 11pm?

Your argument does not hold water at all

Who is arguing now? why don't you pose the questions to her colleagues?

And what makes you think I believe the newspaper crap undecided
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Kx:

Jeremiah 17:5-6 “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans"

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans.

He paid the ultimate price for blind trust. Even when help came his way after the first stab, he still insisted on sleeping under the same roof with the woman.

The fallibility of male ego, he probably reasoned "in Nigeria which woman would prevent me from sleeping inside my own home"

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well,let's see what happens in court? smiley

If you were my opponent in court I would have beaten you flawlessly. tongue

How's Switzerland? wink

That is never going to happen

One, the news outlet could be making shit up. There are several versions out there

Two, we haven't questioned the neighbour

Three, her colleagues believe her innocence because she was with them when it happened

Everything is all muddled up. It would be crazy to decide based on what the information available
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
9jatatafo:

Fear a woman because the heart of a woman is a very deep sea of secret. Mother Eve misled Papa Adam, the powerful Samson lost his strength and secret to a woman, John the Baptist got his head chopped when the king wife convinced her husband the kind to eliminate John. More recently we all saw how Turai was hiding the death of our late ex president Musa Yar'dua. The list is endless. Very sad that a woman that Lowo called his own took his life.

You forgot how PEJ's unruly manner lead to the creation of new PDP which was a backbone of the GEJ conquering APC
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

Lawyer , working at night in her office !

Come on , that is ridiculous

If she was seen at the vicinity of the crime at the time, that eliminates that perspective.

One, I am wary of Nigerian news outlets

Two, her colleagues believe otherwise. if she were at work, attendance sheet will back them up

Three, you do not have any first hand information other than she say, he say and they say versions of what happened undecided

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by olatunjithomas(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
deor03:
But why is she not in handcuffs ...She is a suspected Murderer
she is not a suspected murderer mind you, she is a MURDERER, tested positive.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
maleeks:
Aunty Yewande why!!! This woman lives in my area in ibadan, the worst part of the story it is that the mumsy died immediately she heard that her daughter has killed her husband.... This is indeed a sad news
There is something wrong with these families. Lowo is dead,yetinde mother died when she heard her daughter suya her husband ,lowo foster father too suddenly decided to take a trip to heaven ! Why are they all checking out of this world with rapidity ? Or is lowo calling them?
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2016
adorablepepple:

Abeg shut up and face front.
#justice4lowo

STFU

She may or may not go to jail

If she did it, I pray she goes to jail

If not, she would walk free and there is nothing you can do about it tongue
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by amiskurie(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Married nairaland men,when u get home today and about to sleep with your wife,just ask her when is your own turn that you are going to die...they know better!

It's better to dig your grave according to your height while you can.be wise!
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sheilak: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
onatisi:

There is something wrong with these families. Lowo is dead,yetinde mother died when she heard her daughter suya her husband ,lowo foster father too suddenly decided to take a trip to heaven ! Why are they all checking out of this world with rapidity ? Or is lowo calling them?

All these rumours lipsrsealed
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is nothing but an attempt to cultivate public emotion for something nobody really knows about. I know yewande very well and she has NEVER been violent in her life. Moreover she is a trained lawyer and a state prosecutor, so she knows the gravity of the offence of murder. So there is definitely more to the story than meets the eye

Nobody was there when the incident happened. But the truth shall surely unfold in the course of trial

I now see why the family of Lowo are so fearful of the current situation and the possible corruption of justice . Athena has had her blindfold removed and she has been instructed to tip the scale of justice in yewande favour by folks like yourself.

A young man is dead here, I hope the landlord and neighbor who witnessed the situation are given police protection because their statements are very important.

Please tell me what aspect of the story exists, who has access to a man's room while he is asleep and staps him in the neck, such a person would be a trusted individual. If they don't have a maid and no children that leaves it that only the wife can have given the prior incidence
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I know a someone in the profession (not Oyo state) who called her colleagues when it happened. They claimed that she couldn't have been the one because she was at work when the incident happened. According to them, she had to run back home when she received the call.

However that does not mean that she couldn't have done it before going to work but until we have the all the facts and her statements, no one can tell what really happened.

Also, it seems like both of them were perpetrators of intimate violencesad. It is had to pity both of them.

Shut up, at work !

I can see a story has already been spun here and she has cultivated with the aid of her colleagues an alibi

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by loganx: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
This is an advise to all men/boys. the only solution to a violent or aggressively nagging wife/girlfriend is to leave that space she is presently occupying. Go sleep at a friends place or check into an hotel she cannot locate.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by happney65: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

Who is arguing now? why don't you pose the questions to her colleagues?

And what makes you think I believe the newspaper crap undecided

You came here with the arguments of her colleagues as your case..Abegi I no get time jare

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
sweetgala:

You forgot how PEJ's unruly manner lead to the creation of new PDP which was a backbone of the GEJ conquering APC

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by hurpeyeahme(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
The look on her face thou!
I don't want to believe she stabbed her husband to death over having a child outside their marriage.

I am of the opinion that investigation should be carried out without fear n deserving punishment be melted out.

2 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Opoki:

Imported lady killed our dear beloved Abacha.

With a very delicious apple or juicy kpekus

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I think she is guilty of assault however it does not follow that she is responsible for his death. Although, it is probable given their previous history. I am not in either sides. I am Switzerland: (

Well, If he was stabbed at night, what we need is one forensic report to prove time of death (I can't see any mention of that in the article).

I am simply regurgitating what I read and heard. It could have occurred when she was at work, the unknown assailant could have merely taken advantage of what had transpired.

Are you suggesting that I take the word of a neighbour for it? In Nigeria? shocked. Have you considered that the neighbour's recount could have been biased because of what happened earlier. And I wouldn't trust newspapers, they dissapoint and that can be really biased.

If issues were that simple, there wouldn't be a need for lawyers. This is the same mistake people make on rape threadsundecided

Stop twisting the truth to suit your desires. From your earlier post it would seem you have stake in this matter and have pitched your tent with the wife.

The wife remains the prime suspect, to be stabed in the neck is a very intricate thing as it requires that the victim is either rendered unable to defend him/herself (case when asleep) or is attacked from a blind spot.

The neck is a very small target area, and if someone tried to attach your neck area movement of the body would make it difficult.

The wound also looks like it was inflicted with a sharp object, a large knife , a domestic knife not a pen knife/switch blade you're more likely see a hoodlum use or an ice pick

The only individual who has a motive to kill Lowo remains his wife, she also happens to share a home with him and has been confirmed by at least 2 witnesses as presnr at scene of the crime.

7 Likes

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by fuke(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lowo is t0o handsome for this scrap of a murderer.
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by sweetgala(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
emiye:

That someone is typically quiet doesnt mean (s)he can not murder.

Every human being can snap, we all have our breaking point, and we handle outbursts differently. In fact , psychologists discovered the quiet ones outbursts tends to be more brutal, because they have internalised so much, then when it overflows,.......it is better imagined.

Even Jesus got angry with buyers/sellers in the temple, and you know what he did thereafter if you are a bible scholar.

I came to find out a very quiet friend, who was otherwise shy and timid and very slow to anger had been physically abusing his partner for a long while and she lost a pregnancy.

Even when we reaon it among friends we can not put it together, someone being nice and reserved doesn't put them above prime evil, it actually makes them more prone to extreme unannounced violence

1 Like

Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by Irepib(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wish am a chief judge i will not ajorn her i will judge to die by firning squad or by hanging she is beast daughter of d devil her family insane for trying to cover up the case if truly buhari is fighting corruption he most wave in to this case d idiot most not go on punished yewande u are a disgrace to d NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION
Re: Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). by des4ella(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=EggovinMma ..hmm I dey fear u already..[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.