Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? (15451 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Hiaaaaaaahn!!!!! Flavor N'Abania!!!!!
PionPoTom!!!!
Game OVA!!!! grin
Nne imego'm ife cool
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Bobo oku ge gbu mmadu eeeeeeeeeeee!!!! 1000000 watts! grin
I'm sure u do that most times hun, don't tell me its new to you?
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

I'm sure u do that most times hun, don't tell me its new to you?
Not new at all. . . . but one has to be careful with 'dirty hands'.
Some boys DORTY nor be small ooooooooh!
With 'fingernails' like 'shovels'! angry
I dey very picky o. . . not all the time darling.
The reason my men can only get away with 'bobby-pinching'!
I don't allow 'fingers' in my toto ANYMORE! kiss
I am way too old to be carrying an 'itchy' poohsie around town!

Oh NO!

3 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Not new at all. . . . but one has to be careful with 'dirty hands'.

That's true. I've got a quarter-long nails on my left hand n perfectly groomed nails on my right hand. That's the hand I use for all my pusssy explorations and center of gravity stroking cool grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

That's true. I've got a quarter-long nails on my left hand n perfectly groomed nails on my right hand. That's the hand I use for all my pusssy explorations and center of gravity stroking cool grin

Oh no!

No finger nails o!!! Right or left hand!!!
Dat na 'deadly' weapon!!! cheesy

I fingaR myself. . . they do the rest!
Only the blokos enters!!!! NO FINGERS!!! kiss
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Not new at all. . . . but one has to be careful with 'dirty p hands'.
I dey very picky o. . . not all the time darling.
The reason my men can only get away with 'bobby-pinching'!
I am way too old to be carrying an 'itchy' poohsie around town!

Oh NO!

Personal hygiene is really important to me also. I'm also very choosy.. I once undressed a chic whom I've already sucked her tits nd caressed her ass.. As I took off her panties to get to work, I noticed she was already creaming some whitish fluid down there and being a biologist, I know what that means - Yeast Infection.

Long story short, my dick went limp immediately I saw that and I told her to "Come and be going" LOL. She felt embarrassed tho.. I apologised later that night. I don't like my women dirty at all!
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Personal hygiene is really important to me also. I'm also very choosy.. I once undressed a chic whom I've already sucked her tits nd caressed her ass.. As I took off her panties to get to work, I noticed she was already creaming some whitish fluid down there and being a biologist, I know what that means - Yeast Infection.

Long story short, my dick went limp immediately I saw that and I told her to "Come and be going" LOL. She felt embarrassed tho.. I apologised later that night. I don't like my women dirty at all!

Creamy white is normal.
Curdly white is not!
Na which can 'biologist' you be sef? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh no!

No finger nails o!!! Right or left hand!!!
Dat na 'deadly' weapon!!! cheesy

I fingaR myself. . . they do the rest!
Only the blokos enters!!!! NO FINGERS!!! kiss

Hmmm.... Not with me tho... I love pleasing my lady to the fullest. Sex for me aint just "Bang Bang nd leave". I love it sensual. That's why I can't fork with thots.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Creamy white is normal.
Curdly white is not!
Na which can 'biologist' you be sef? cheesy

Curdly or creamy.. Both are white and thick. Same shiit grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by taryour(f): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eeewwoooooo biko where is my higher education note book oo, and my eleganza biro o. Am sure not gonna miss this course. EfemenaXY where @ thou. I no go borrow you note do photocopy oo.

Take a sit and pay attention as a good student that i am.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Curdly or creamy.. Both are white and thick. Same shiit grin

Naaaaaaaaah!
You be small pikin den! wink
The best part. . . after the man 'releases'. . . .I use the 'akamu' to do 'shampoo'! wink
Nor be white be dis?
Na who get am? wink

#1 turn on!!!!
Fingerinnnnng my "Clinton" with fresh, HOT akamu!

No azzzzzze-phocking please! Tank you! cool
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Naaaaaaaaah!
The best part. . . after the man 'releases'. . . .I use the 'akamu' to do 'shampoo'! wink

Are u sure u not guilty of that whitish cream stuff? grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Are u sure u not guilty of that whitish cream stuff? grin

Na the MAN WHITE STUFF be dat o! wink
Abi na only woman dey spit out "white stuff"? wink
All females are GUILTY!
It only means you need some WATER to flush out EXCESS SUGAR! Simple! wink

Yeast dey grow for sugar abi?
Biologist ko! Zoologist ni! grin

All girls have yeast infections. Simple reason? DEHYDRATION.

Mtcheeeeeeew grin

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by taryour(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hehehe Kanwuliaextra no go kill person for this forum. You even dey use picture oprove your points. Lol.
You no look uche face at all. Nothing do you madam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by denip: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Una two dey mad grin. I jus dey enjoy una comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who are all diz pipo sending me PMs? undecided
I don forget the passwords to doz email addies o!
Abeg, make una nor wayyysss una tyme e jor!!!! wink
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
taryour:
Hehehe Kanwuliaextra no go kill person for this forum. You even dey use picture oprove your points. Lol.
You no look uche face at all. Nothing do you madam.

No shaking!!!!!

Na FRIDAY special na!!!!! grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by taryour(f): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

No shaking!!!!!
Na FRIDAY special na!!!!! grin
Odikwa serious oo. This falentine season go hearam...
Howdy sis?
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
taryour:

Odikwa serious oo. This falentine season go hearam...

Howdy sis?

We day o!!!!
Efry day is a valAntine day!
As long as man jam woman for on top washing-machine, mattress or MAT. . . . . Na valAntine go shele ooooooh!!!! wink
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
When I am in the mood, I send NOOOOOOD pics to my paramours! cool
Or pics with nice LinnGereee!!! angry
Touching my tins! wink
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Naaaaaaaaah!
Nor be white be dis?
Na who get am? wink

#1 turn on!!!!
Fingerinnnnng my "Clinton" with fresh, HOT akamu!

No azzzzzze-phocking please! Tank you! cool

Kanwulia plzzz take down the pics. Will mention u once I get off work.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Kanwulia plzzz take down the pics. Will mention u once I get off work.

Ok. wink
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Synzu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. wink
Thank you ma'am.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Thank you ma'am.

I di kwa welcome oooooo wink

1 Like

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by freshvine(f): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Parents train your children the way of the Lord so they never depart from it when they grow up, some parent just give life to kids within the red district environment and abandon them to sort out their upbringing in such harsh environment.

8 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mu
hehehehehehennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I ga si kwa!

Red light district indeed!
Any ashawo for this world wey pass MARY AMAKA THE MOTHER OF JESUS. . . ASHAWO BETHLEHEM ATI NAZARETH. . . .wey nor know who even gif am belle? undecided
Red light district ashawo or ASHAWO 3 WISE MEN OF EASTERN NIGERIA. . . na which wan beta pass na? cheesy
At least dem nefa NAIL OUR AZZZES TO CROSS to die like Anuohia QADDAFI at 33 years YOUNG abi? tongue
Holy Spirit pregnancy my CLINTORIS!
Biko! Zu zu pwa eba wan!
Nonsense!

https://www.nairaland.com/2879044/divorce-scare-husband-becoming-archaic

Even some MGBEKE women with 'archaic-OKONGWU' husbands on NL are making noise too? undecided
Orisi-risi!!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Who are all diz pipo sending me PMs? undecided
I don forget the passwords to doz email addies o!
Abeg, make una nor wayyysss una tyme e jor!!!! wink
Lol. So they send you PMs after pretending they don't like what they are seeing? grin grin

Anyway I jump and pass this thread.
Na this kind things dey put man pikin for trouble. lipsrsealed

taryour:
Eeewwoooooo biko where is my higher education note book oo, and my eleganza biro o. Am sure not gonna miss this course. EfemenaXY where @ thou. I no go borrow you note do photocopy oo.
Take a sit and pay attention as a good student that i am.
So make I believe say you're a still a learner?
cheesy . Nice try.

Synzu:

Depends on if she's itchy or smelly.
Or the stuff is there without sexual arousal.

If not....
Haba you missed. lipsrsealed
Daz all.
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Beremx, kedu? Happy new year.
I muola mwa gi?
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by taryour(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:
Lol. So they send you PMs after pretending they don't like what they are seeing? grin grin

cheesy . Nice try.

If not....
Daz all.

Haaa small pinshini girl like me in this tiny world, i be learner o and am always willing to learn more na. You know in this kind of things there is no room for lagging behind na. **winks**
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Beremx(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:
Beremx, kedu? Happy new year.
I muola mwa gi?
happy new year nne. amugo m nwa na 23rd of last month. foto nwa m di na profile m. kee ka imere?

Aunty Kanwulia, i dey feel your thread o! lol
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hehehe

Why don't I believe you grin?
taryour:

Haaa small pinshini girl like me in this tiny world, i be learner o and am always willing to learn more na. You know in this kind of things there is no room for lagging behind na. **winks**
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:

cheesy . Nice try.

If not....
Daz all.

Anywhere diarrrris freee "Valentine pooosy" PM must follow ke!

Please jump o. Don't wanna get you into trouble o.
Me dey MAKE trouble, not get into trouble o.
Very UNTOUCHABLE! My husband don taya kpa kpa. He knows the rules. cool

Man and woman dey get secretion na.
Creamy, MILIKI tongue or clear ok.
Curdly or GRAINY is not.
Any SMELL, ITCH or GREEEEN. . . Game ova!
Tell dem to come back in 30 days for re-examination o!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? / What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House? / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.