Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? (15402 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by kristen12(f): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
This thread is alive...
Everyone comman start sharing valentine style.
I'm here to learn cheesy cheesy
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
It is about that time again ooooo!
Una still dey celebrate “Val-Time”? wink
One “dude” is taking me go a “hotel” to “do” “darling-time”.

Forget husband jor! angry
He only get the “open-marriage” remnants these days. kiss

Sooooo, I am looking for something HOT to light my fire this winter.

I have never slept with the dude.
I don’t think I like him. undecided
But liking someone has never been a pre-req for a really goooooood phock abi? You get my drift? wink

I only date “married men” because I am married too. SINGLE dudes looking for DILF or MILF, abeg dressssssss go wan corner o! I nor dey do “bad market”! kiss

What if your hubby finds out OR what about your conscience after the deed?
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Not his business. Go and ask him. kiss
We nor dey do “archaic, NL, CHRISLAMIC MARRIAGE O!

We nor go last ke!
Ain’t gat time for all that police me, I police you BIBLICAL-KORAN CRAP!

If you wan marry SIDDON, if you nor wan h-answer Mr. KanwiliaExtra, move OUT AND FIND A BETTER WIFE!
Simple! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by LadySarah: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

She is an Open marriage.I mean one of your kind is a doormat/rag for an Edo lady.

Isnt Edo juju very potent?I really hate to be her husband

2 Likes

Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Mznaett: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
queenfav:
congrats on being the last decent Nigerian standing.You should be cloned and kept in the national museum,seeing how you are an endangered specie.Rubbish!

Lwkmd grin grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by SAMBARRY: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Haaaa kanwulia extra nawaa for you o grin

Kodabayi.why you no call your sister for this kain thread when you Sabi say na this kain threads I dey always like grin
Re: The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The good all days. . . 2007-2008!
When ignorance was truly bliss. grin

Those days of KanwuliaJara and Spiralwedge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would you leave your husband/wife to marry your long-lost first and true love? / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.