Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute (2410 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by abelabel: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
He’s always telling me that I’m naive and clueless. But I harbour several deep and dark secrets.

For a start he has no idea that I used to be a sex worker, that I lived off a sugar daddy for years, and that I used to be male.
I was born abroad and declared a boy at birth, but the diagnosis was wrong.

I returned to Britain and had a number of reassignment operations as a youngster to restore me to my true sex.
As a teenager I went off the rails. I ran away from home and got in with a brothel keeper who looked after me. At first I worked on reception, but then I started turning tricks.

I earned some good money too. One day a rich guy walked in and I walked right out with him on my arm. For many years my sugar daddy kept me safe and warm.
Our relationship tragically ended when he died of a heart attack (on the job) and his family refused to recognise me as his heir.

Full story: https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/my-boyfriend-thinks-i-am-naive-he-doesnt-know-i-was-once-a-prostitute/

Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by BlackDBagba: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guys help me and rejoice o
I just cooked indomie for the first time and my girlfriend loved it
oh Lamar! grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by daomi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Weh done ma,tiri gbosa for u
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by SINZ: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
HOEdogwu! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by mofeoluwadassah: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
so wht do u want us 2 do abt it nw.....wen u were doing it hu did u tell undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Nwodosis(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Your guy too may be a drug addict too and your naive in his way of life!
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by decatalyst(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just reduce it nau...its getting to thick and hard

Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Mrjo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wetin letter happend?
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cut and join story.

E sweet sha cheesy.
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by MrSavage: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Foxyn:
Guys help me and rejoice o

I just cooked indomie for the first time and my girlfriend loved it

oh Lamar! grin
she loved it you are in trouble o
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrSavage:
she loved it you are in trouble o
hahahaha..
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by youngbelieve(f): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eeyah!! so nw dat u've told us, wat should we do??
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by elkraune(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
errrrr
Re: My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute by babyfaceafrica: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
What is the title of this movie?

(1) (Reply)

7 Quiet Sex Positions For Getting Down On The Down Low + Photos / Things That Happen After You Meet Soulmate / Is It Appropriate For A Guy To Be 100% Honest With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.