Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (69406 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by davide470(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

I've no issue with whatever people identify themselves as, whether they're straight, bi, pan, demi or asexual. I don't care whether they are cisgender, transgender or intersex. I believe folks are born that way, especially when you hear horror stories about the things they go through, especially when their loved ones put them through some next gen level of evil to "remove the gay" from them. Who am I to deny someone a chance at finding happiness, someone that completes them, because they're of the same gender? Abeg, folks need to to stay in their lane and move the hell on. When were we made judge, jury and executioner? Who are we to judge anyone? Last time I checked we were created in God's image, we are certainly not God.
Nobody is born that way, Cao.

And No one is judging, i certainly am not.

Like i iterated earlier, the act is what i despised! No one should support it.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
davide470:
Nobody is born that way, Cao.

And No one is judging, i certainly am not.

Like i iterated earlier, the act is what i despised! No one should support it.
That's why it's your opinion, I don't have to agree with you, but you're allowed to have it.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by dcambition(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
redcliff:

Ninsense talk
serious ninsense talk
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by openmine(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
what?
So people became homosexuals from birth shocked shocked shocked
Na wa ohh...there is nothing i will not hear just to justify an abnormal act?
...mind u am not hating but the act sud be condemned even if that is deir choice.. cool cool
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by ValerianSteel(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
It appears Nigerians are quite tolerant of female homosexuals.

This thread is not the usual fire spitting,hell threatening,missile launching homophobic crusade as compared to threads on male homosexuals.

Bigots will always be bigots.Homophobic Nigerians are not just bigots but bigots tainted with hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
La wa ooooooh!
Hmmmmmmmm.
Money is truly the root of ALL EVIL-LOOKING BODIES! cry
Kanwulia do you also support gayism smiley ?
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

That's why it's your opinion, I don't have to agree with you, but you're allowed to have it.
Look, this isn't about religion, but a deviation from the norm!
NO FATHER would be proud of his child treading that part.

The saddening thing is the fact that many Lesbians/gays chose that part much later in life, as a result of what I would describe as perversion.
I mean very many girls are just bi-curious, just for curiosity sake.
Yet this same girls later come out and proclaim themselves gay, even after even enjoying blissful heterosexual relationships.

This is too commonplace nowadays and is quite creepy.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by diva90: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her life, her wahala undecided
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Elxandre:

The saddening thing is the fact that many Lesbians/gays chose that part much later in life, as a result of what I would describe as perversion.
Yet this same girls later come out and proclaim themselves gay, even after even enjoying blissful heterosexual relationships.

And I repeat, that's your opinion and I don't have to agree with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

And I repeat, that's your opinion and I don't have to agree with it.
Those are facts not my opinion girl!
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by cao(f): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Elxandre:

Those are facts not my opinion girl!
Your. Opinion. Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

Your. Opinion. Boy.
smiley
Funny.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Kanwulia do you also support gayism smiley ?

Yes! cool
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by IYANGBALI: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2016
vickyrotex and rokiatu go like dis
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by IYANGBALI: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2016
vickyrotex and rokiatu go like dis,now dey can leave me alone
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes! cool
I sha know you are not gay cool
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by KanwuliaExtra: 2:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

I sha know you are not gay cool

Supporting gays means I support the right to freedom of expression.

Sexuality INCLUDED!

I am not on earth to do a LAZY GOD'S WORK! cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 2:21am On Feb 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Supporting gays means I support the right to freedom of expression.

Sexuality INCLUDED!

I am not on earth to do a LAZY GOD'S WORK! cry
shocked
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by yipata: 3:49am On Feb 06, 2016
its so glaring thats it's a setup... I dnt belive she typed all those.. Her account has been hacked l, it's so glaring... I pity her she.. Them.no want makes.me enter ninja that's just D story.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by VickyRotex(f): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex and rokiatu go like dis,now dey can leave me alone

Yeyenatu! grin
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by akankemi1(f): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2016
brandnew3:
A lot of guys do. grin
those guys are definitely jobless
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 06, 2016
akankemi1:
those guys are definitely jobless
Not all guys need a job. Some need investors. undecided
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Saladin25(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Nonsense!
She should change her mindset. Fucking spoilt brat. Nobody is born being gay/lesbian. She just need to change her ways.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by calliope(f): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Elxandre:

Wat makes right right?
What makes something a norm?
What makes wrong wrong? Lemme ask u something?
In Islam girls r given out at a very young age as wives, it's a norm, does that make it right?
In Scotland it a norm for man to wear skirt. Does it make it right...
In Indian women pay diary, does it make it right?
Some time ago twin were killed as norms, does that make it right? undecided
I could go on, so what makes norm right? "
Lemme leave u to think about dat

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Elxandre(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2016
calliope:
Wat makes right right?
What makes something a norm?
What makes wrong wrong? Lemme ask u something?
In Islam girls r given out at a very young age as wives, it's a norm, does that make it right?
In Scotland it a norm for man to wear skirt. Does it make it right...
In Indian women pay diary, does it make it right?
Some time ago twin were killed as norms, does that make it right? undecided
I could go on, so what makes norm right? "
Lemme leave u to think about dat
Barbaric acts and harmless cultural practices shouldn't exist in the same analogy my friend.

Sometimes norm is "common sense"!

Hasn't it being proven that females exposed to too early sexual intercourse are prone to Fistula bla bla bla? cheesy
Men wear wrappers in Nigeria too.

I don't need to be a religionist before I know that only heterosexual relationships are normal, unless you can tell me how two like sex organs complement each other, without the slimmest chance of procreation.

Suppose 80 percent of the world's population suddenly get bitten by the gay bug, humans will certainly be on the part to extinction.

Not to talk of the instability many gay couples are creating by adopting children into their confusing families.
I can smell a disaster waiting to occur in a decade with the number of children adopted into families with two fathers/mothers.

You think it's funny when you go to school and your mates fire snide remarks of you being motherless/fatherless?
Lol.

Crazy world!

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
finestpicks:
Since December last year been privileged to meet and work along with some lesbians.

Definitely a shocker to me,I mean its awkward but sometimes you just have to push thoughts of their sexual preference out of your mind to have a good working experience
I met some lesbians in college; they seemed to be bright but I couldn't get over the shock of seeing two girls making out initially.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by obiokaphor(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2016
See as fine babe just waste..

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by truthspeaks: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
kevoh:

I quite agree. It's none of our biz.

If her sexuality is none of your business I don't understand why you are getting overworked on the issue with statements like the phrase in bold. You just simply read, hiss and walk away. It's not like she came to your house to announce her sexuality! You should be blaming the (lacking in content) Nigerian bloggers instead who are blowing it out of proportion. Millions of folks say worse sh*t than her outbursts on social media without receiving same attention like hers.Just ignore it.

Sometimes when Nlders make an unreasonable comment like you did in that previous post, I find it hard to believe its an adult at the other end hence my harsh tone. I'm sorry if my previous comment sounded as an insult. smiley
no prob. It's all part of d fun
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by FBLJ(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
aaronson:
FYI she's still a woman and last time I checked, she was a woman attracted to another woman but the problem in it is nosey people like you who are so primitive enough to want to tell her how to live her life eventhough where the advice is coming from is the third world primitive, religion infested under developed Africa.

I feel your frustration, but do not expect me to change the truth to help you feel better. Who says development means being gay and lesbians? for your information GAY and Lesbians have existed for a long time, they just know what they do is not right, that is why many seek help. If you call me Nosy, no problem, i just shared my opinion like anyone else, i guess that is why it was posted on NL so we all can share our opinion.
Most importantly JESUS loves you and Having JESUS is no religion, it is a lifestyle, a relationship with a wonderful GOD. i will recommend you try him.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2016
FBLJ:

I feel your frustration, but do not expect me to change the truth to help you feel better. Who says development means being gay and lesbians? for your information GAY and Lesbians have existed for a long time, they just know what they do is not right, that is why many seek help. If you call me Nosy, no problem, i just shared my opinion like anyone else, i guess that is why it was posted on NL so we all can share our opinion.
Most importantly JESUS loves you and Having JESUS is no religion, it is a lifestyle, a relationship with a wonderful GOD. i will recommend you try him.
And to think this opinion is coming from a citizen of the underdeveloped third world. Keep it trill with your dog oppss I mean god.
Re: Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian by ebonflexy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I think pretty much ALL women have gayish tendencies.
It starts with how free they are with themselves.
Pressing their boobs, smacking their butts, pressing their bodies together all the time a la hug, making intimate comments at how the other looks etc all while laughing.
It's no surprise that one day a bunch of them simply ask the question..."Why not?"...especially after some guy has done them strong thing.

Guys are not the only ones who like the sight of a thick big-booty-small-waist girl in a tight dress.
Your girlfriend likes it too, whether she admits to it or not. Best believe that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.