Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? (3242 Views)

The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros all fingers are not equal, it's not everybody dat is d same, it's not everyone dat will be rich

Some women have made it big in life, so r some men, there are other men who have made it more than u in life

My senior sis has her own money before she got married, dat does not mean i should start comparing her to other ladies or looking down on dem cos dey r not like my sis

We are all different
so why cant u aspire to be like ur sist?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
She doesn't have to ask be4 I do whatever I have in stock for her tho, if she asks for anything anyway, I should give if its something I can afford to lose. No complications!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
real dope and hard working lady dnt need a man's cash b4 she will make her hair, i have a aunt that bought two cars and own a house in asaba even though she aint married, u know why bcaus she worked 4 her money, own a boutique and works in a multinational company, dats what beyonce called flawless.
your aunt is busy making money, she shouldn't go and marry, menopause will soon catch her. Women are not built to hustle like men, fact.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Primeministerr
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
your aunt is busy making money, she shouldn't go and marry, menopause will soon catch her. Women are not built to hustle like men, fact.
is it becaus i say she is my aunt? she is my elder sister and just 27years of age.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
is it becaus i say she is my aunt? she is my elder sister and just 27years of age.
only you aunt, only you ellder sister, soon you will say she's yo mama, why u always lying?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by temipet(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
chigoizie7:

Speak for yourself.

Not all. U know say na university bf/bf de sweet pass?

Majority of the girls knew their bf had nothing yet they stay put with him and even collect from their parents to give to him.

On several occasions, when I was still in skul, my gf's mum(ex) has made so many deposits into my account, I don't know d lies she told her, but she did.

Like I said, speak for yourself. Every girl is not a runs girl
read nd understnd wat am sayn b4 u conclude I said“if she is not Getn it from u she is Getn it from SOME ONE ELSE”nd am sure I didn't specify if dat som1else is a man or a woman,so y jump into conclusion.u got it all wrong
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
so why cant u aspire to be like ur sist?
Like i said we r all different

I am sure you r looking up to someone, someone u wish you will become

Just know that most times things don't go d way we planned

I might end up becoming richer dan my sis

I might end up not having much

We all have dreamt big, or still dreaming big,a lot of people have made plans, but like dey say, man proposes God....
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
only you aunt, only you ellder sister, soon you will say she's yo mama, why u always lying?
is my elder sister not my aunt? why are some ladies even lazy like worms, damm dis is why i love my sisters, my younger sister in school, she is only 19 yet she bakes cake for students and lecturers all ova d school whey they hav occassions, d last cake she baked was 45thousand naira, now just imagine a 19year old earning almost 100k monthly in school bcaus she is wise and refuse to depend on guys or fully depend on my parents b4 she can buy what she wants at anytime, hello girl go do smtin and stop dpending on guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Like i said we r all different

I am sure you r looking up to someone, someone u wish you will become

Just know that most times things don't go d way we planned

I might end up becoming richer dan my sis

I might end up not having much

We all have dreamt big, or still dreaming big,a lot of people have made plans, but like dey say, man proposes God....
TRUE though, all what im saying is that ladies that work and earn their own money turns me on and guys respect them a lot.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Primeministerr
undecided

what is it ?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
For me that's a step one she just passed...lifeisabitch undecided
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by queencalipso(f): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
temipet:
If she is not Getn it from u den she's Getn it from another person nd telln u indirectly dat ur money is not gud enough 4 her.
it means she is financially independent, whatever little she has is enough for her and she is contented with. if you give her fine and if you don't still fine she will be with you with or without your money.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
TRUE though, all what im saying is that ladies that work and earn their own money turns me on and guys respect them a lot.
True

I hate it wen a woman decides to be depending on men for every dime, it pisses me off

Dere was a young girl in my area, she only wakes up in the morning, take her bath, rub those masquerade stuffs on her face, start patrolling the streets

I called her one evening nd tell her about a woman in our market dat is looking for sales girl, she deals in turkey and chicken, and dat d woman will pay 1k per day and she will give her money for tfair nd feeding separately

Do you know what dis girl said?

Dat she can't wake up early in the morning nd be going out ooo, dat she can't
She said she will manage any little her bf gives to her, dat she can't be like me dat leaves home early in the morning
Dat was wen i knew some girls are just lazy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by queencalipso(f): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you nailed it, all the other guys are yarning rubbish
can you please stop this; what is awkward about not asking your man for money? ladies that have self worth and earn a decent living find it hard and embarrassing to ask a man for money. if you work for your money you need no man to give unless he wishes to. stop making it look as everything about a woman's life revolves around men. if a man is decent and caring enough he will do things for his woman without her asking.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
is my elder sister not my aunt? why are some ladies even lazy like worms, damm dis is why i love my sisters, my younger sister in school, she is only 19 yet she bakes cake for students and lecturers all ova d school whey they hav occassions, d last cake she baked was 45thousand naira, now just imagine a 19year old earning almost 100k monthly in school bcaus she is wise and refuse to depend on guys or fully depend on my parents b4 she can buy what she wants at anytime, hello girl go do smtin and stop dpending on guys.

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
undecided

what is it ?
respond to the poser and stop making faces
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by queencalipso(f): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
your comments forced me to take a look at your profile pic and am not disappointed.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
True

I hate it wen a woman decides to be depending on men for every dime, it pisses me off

Dere was a young girl in my area, she only wakes up in the morning, take her bath, rub those masquerade stuffs on her face, start patrolling the streets

I called her one evening nd tell her about a woman in our market dat is looking for sales girl, she deals in turkey and chicken, and dat d woman will pay 1k per day and she will give her money for tfair nd feeding separately

Do you know what dis girl said?

Dat she can't wake up early in the morning nd be going out ooo, dat she can't
She said she will manage any little her bf gives to her, dat she can't be like me dat leaves home early in the morning
Dat was wen i knew some girls are just lazy
DAT Girl needs deliverance, its her type that her boyfriend use as a punching bag bcaus she has devalued herself.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:

Introduce Me to your sister.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
temipet:
read nd understnd wat am sayn b4 u conclude I said“if she is not Getn it from u she is Getn it from SOME ONE ELSE”nd am sure I didn't specify if dat som1else is a man or a woman,so y jump into conclusion.u got it all wrong

Points taken, no vex

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=lifeisabitch post=42642693][/quote]who is lying? stop dis ur mentality, my sister bought a tecno phantom of 70k 4 me as a gift on my birthday, girl go and work 4 ur life and dnt allow ur guy look down on u.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
DAT Girl needs deliverance, its her type that her boyfriend use as a punching bag bcaus she has devalued herself.
Anyway she is pregnant now, with no baby daddy

She came a couple of weeks ago to ask if d woman still need someone
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Introduce Me to your sister.
HUH? nah she is my precious
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
respond to the poser and stop making faces

Ever heard of a disheartening story whereby a girl demands money from her boyfriend and thereafter gives it to her side dude ?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Anyway she is pregnant now, with no baby daddy

She came a couple of weeks ago to ask if d woman still need someone
WTF she has miss used her life, by d way i dnt get d no baby daddy aspect.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Fredoh(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
make money and see how chicks will run after you
The funny thing is that everybody needs some money to keep life moving.
Most guys go and hustle to earn money.
But most ladies avoid hustling for money and hustle the guys that have money.
Diya ris God!
I'm going out to hustle. If I have a girl whose love is not an "emotional blackmail" my instinct as a man will make me spend on her once in a while.
But I won't kill myself to the point of taking some responsibilities which rightfully belongs to the father of the girl in question.
If I may ask: what is a guys responsibility to his girl and what is a girl's responsibility to her guy?
That's a topic of its own I guess!
I'm out to hustle!
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
HUH? nah she is my precious

Our sisters er all precious to Us.

being the 'goodguy' that I'm #smiles, think it's for her best interest, if you introduce Me to her.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

being the 'goodguy' that I'm #smiles, think it's for her best interest, if you introduce Me to her.
wait a minute u mean my 19year old sister?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
wait a minute u mean my 19year old sister?

Am yet to decide if it should be your elder sister or your younger sister, both er really a character.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Yeah, good guy like me you mean?
@saintloveren i think i would serve your sis better. Am not talking abt your under age sis bt the elder one you said own a boutique.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by oglalasioux(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
I believe she is coming up with the mother of all demands. No woman opens for free; even the rich ones want something. Don't be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures That Represents The Life Of A Player / Did She Deserve This? / Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.