Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? (3354 Views)

The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / How Do You Handle A Gf Who Never Makes The First Call For Reconciliaton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, good guy like me you mean?
@saintloveren i think i would serve your sis better. Am not talking abt your under age sis bt the elder one you said own a boutique.

lol, you got to be kidding Me !
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, you got to be kidding Me !
Hehehehe. there is no fighting here nigga bcus you re going for her under age sis while my preference is the elder.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
@Eveluv hope you do not ride on same boat with the op on this topic?
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehe. there is no fighting her nigga bcus you re going for her under age sis while my preference is the elder.

lol, Am yet to decide.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, Am yet to decide.
Hehehehehe. bro, as a loving frnd that i am to you, i would advice you stick with his younger sis *atleast there always wud be free cakes for u* because the elder might overpower you in kind given. Or prefereably, you could go for that lifeisabitch b!tch. she might be your match on bed.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi sweetest @Abbiecutie
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Ever heard of a disheartening story whereby a girl demands money from her boyfriend and thereafter gives it to her side dude ?
lipsrsealed cheesy life is a bitttch cheesy
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe. bro, as a loving frnd that i am to you, i would advice you stick with his younger sis *atleast there always wud be free cakes for u* because the elder might overpower you in kind given. Or prefereably, you could go for that lifeisabitch bitch. she might be your match on bed.
I have noticed you Quaterplayboy or whatever, vamose to hades
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I have noticed you Quaterplayboy or whatever, vamose to hades
Whats this borehole saying?
quaterplayboy ke, argentina playgirl ni.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
lipsrsealed cheesy life is a bitttch cheesy

#smiles, and your monicker comes to mind huh, I know you've had your own taste of it, as regards the reason behind your statement/monicker.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Whats this borehole saying?
quaterplayboy ke, argentina playgirl ni.
stop denying it, I was there when you told sicklystars and dollyjoy, I took a screen shot before you all edited it. I saved the snapshot, I will upload it now if you argue with me.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe. bro, as a loving frnd that i am to you, i would advice you stick with his younger sis *atleast there always wud be free cakes for u* because the elder might overpower you in kind given. Or prefereably, you could go for that lifeisabitch b!tch. she might be your match on bed.

lol, think I'd opt for the elder sis ....
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, and your monicker comes to mind huh, I know you've had your own taste of it, as regards the reason behind your statement/monicker.
yea mehn.
I insulted you the other day, you didn't respond, I took note of that
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
yea mehn. I insulted you the other day, you didn't respond, I took note of that

#smiles, oh that.
There's what We call 'dignity' M sure you've heard of that.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, think I'd opt for the elder sis ....
Hehehehehehe. hope you re related to gentle jack for our fight wont be normal fight bcus i gat six packs, beautifully rugged and ofcourse, i gat guns. yeah!
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, oh that.

There's what We call 'dignity' M sure you've heard of that.
sharrap.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
stop denying it, I was there when you told sicklystars and dollyjoy, I took a screen shot before you all edited it. I saved the snapshot, I will upload it now if you argue with me.
Ohhh, so you trying to tell me you were busy that day fvcking sickstarss ass on one part and saving snapshots of my comments on another part? Good, i thought i was alone one nairaland, i never knew there is a fallen angel *lifeisabitch* watching over me. But, you re wrong with what you said, so prove me wrong with a snapshot of it.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehehe. hope you re related to gentle jack for our fight wont be normal fight bcus i gat six packs, beautifully rugged and ofcourse, i gat guns. yeah!

wow ! so how about I set packs of hounds and wild dogs after you....Will sip My wine gently while I watch you run with terror n fright.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
sharrap.

hahaha, what a character you're .
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

wow ! so how about I set packs of hounds and wild dogs after you....Will sip My wine gently while I watch you run with terror.
Hehehehehe. Dont be so carried away bro, you havent won yet; infact you cant win because emperor me has never lost a banta and will never lose. Where i come from, we have juju over everything, and me using it to make your dogs start seeing grasses instead of human wont be bad.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe. Dont be so carried away bro, you havent won yet; infact you cant win because emperor me has never lost a banta and will never lose. Where i come from, we have juju over everything, and me using it to make your dogs start seeing grasses instead of human wont be bad.

hahaha you're funny, why not team up with these comedians huh.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha you're funny, why not team up with these comedians huh.
I dont do comedy, i do pvssies. My next target is lifeisabitch pvssy. i pray and hope i succeed for she deserve a pastor like me. Please "PRAY FOR ME" to succeed and "WISH ME WELL" as i embark on lifeisabitch pvssy search.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by peter4acme(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
“Some things are private. Some things needed to be said, even when the person who needed to hear them couldn’t hear anything. Ever again.”

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
WTF she has miss used her life, by d way i dnt get d no baby daddy aspect.
D guy she mentioned said he is not responsible, dat he is not d only one sleeping with her

She ended up calling 2 other guys making it 3

None of dem agreed to take responsibility

Now she is looking for money to take care of herself nd her unborn child
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
D guy she mentioned said he is not responsible, dat he is not d only one sleeping with her

She ended up calling 2 other guys making it 3

None of dem agreed to take responsibility

Now she is looking for money to take care of herself nd her unborn child
hmm i feel pity 4 her, pls do refare her to d job if its still avalaible.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm i feel pity 4 her, pls do refare her to d job if its still avalaible.
D job is no longer available, i brought someone else

If she had accepted dat job she will be making close to 40/45k in a Month, cos from her house to d market is just 30 naira keke, to nd fro is 60 naira

Nd she won't have time to get pregnant
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
D job is no longer available, i brought someone else

If she had accepted dat job she will be making close to 40/45k in a Month, cos from her house to d market is just 30 naira keke, to nd fro is 60 naira

Nd she won't have time to get pregnant
Very true though, u can still talk to d owners of d job if there is a space for another worker, i just feel pity 4 d unborn child, she might abort d child bcaus of hardship.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
Very true though, u can still talk to d owners of d job if there is a space for another worker, i just feel pity 4 d unborn child, she might abort d child bcaus of hardship.
Hmmmm

D issue now is that i just got a job yesterday, i will no longer be going to d market

But i will talk to my sister maybe she will have an idea of people that needs sales girl

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmm

D issue now is that i just got a job yesterday, i will no longer be going to d market

But i will talk to my sister maybe she will have an idea of people that needs sales girl
1st of all congratulations on ur new job, double promotion 4 u, and pls dnt forget to always pay ur tithe, it open doors 4 promotion, concerning d lady pls do talk to ur sister and i pray there shud b job avalaible, atleast u have just save a soul.
Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by myfantasies(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
1st of all congratulations on ur new job, double promotion 4 u, and pls dnt forget to always pay ur tithe, it open doors 4 promotion, concerning d lady pls do talk to ur sister and i pray there shud b job avalaible, atleast u have just save a soul.
Tanks alot, i really appreciate it

Nd i say a big AMEN to the double promotion

Don't worry i will do something about the girl

Tanks for ur concern

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks alot, i really appreciate it
Nd i say a big AMEN to the double promotion
Don't worry i will do something about the girl
Tanks for ur concern
Ure welcum dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand / The Need For Companionship / Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.