Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. (1787 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Oshiomole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce… See Her Shocking Reason! / See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love kiss of the day. Lol! Beauty And The Beast!

Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Was he suppose to chop off her head? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Olamipapa(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
The lady was not too serious with the kiss unlike the man.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Was he suppose to chop off her head? undecided
No! Too beautiful for him to have kissed.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by sinaj(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dminister:

No! Too beautiful for him to have kissed.
yet the frog was kissed to turn to a prince charming
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oshio BaBa
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kiss of life. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Hahahahahaha! Osho baba!
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by cruzita(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
but why him no turn na
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:
Kiss off life. grin
No be kiss of life na kiss off life
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
but why him no turn na
She go make him tall na.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by cruzita(f): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin see black and white television
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
but why him no turn na

Osho baba takes time to turn na

The man's dna b like route to nigeria's treasury bill office too complicated
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dminister:

No be kiss of life na kiss off life

Typo jor! cheesy

*Corrected*
Thanks.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
brandnew3:

Typo jor! cheesy
Yeah! I know but that's really funny to me.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
So disgusting.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by kingofchess(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
too much of watching cartoon is bad to ur brain. lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofchess:
too much of watching cartoon is bad to ur brain. lol

tongue my fav is teletubies
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by vicstar(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

diz naija frog can never turn to prince charming lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
vicstar:

diz naija frog can never turn to prince charming lipsrsealed

loooool oga i no follow u call oga at the top naija frog o

Me no fit do frog jump for inside barracks for 2hrs
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by kingofchess(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:

tongue my fav is teletubies
hahahahaha....funny u...u really av enough time
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by vicstar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
no nigga is ugly, they just broke...trust me undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofchess:
hahahahaha....funny u...u really av enough time

Wat m i doin with a life im nt using?

grin i seldomly watch power rangers im ranger red grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: See What Gov. Oshiomole Did To His Wife. by Dminister(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
vicstar:
no nigga is ugly, they just broke...trust me undecided
You are right! Money bring angels closer..

M.O.B

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Really Emotional / The Truth About Sex During Pregnancy (a Must Read For Every Couple) / What Cud Be The Source Of This Money? ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.