Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? (7133 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Not necessarily. But I could be of help.

there's this girl and there's this liquor.. both says choose Me n leave the other.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

wow ! nice speech
mucha gracias cool
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

there's this girl and there's this liquor.. both says choose Me n leave the other.

Choose the girl. When she's asleep get that liquor.

#winwin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

I'm happy for you sista. Hopefully he feels the same way
if he no feel the same way, na him sabi grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

lol.... The winning team grin
yeah, with my hands lifted upgrin...just like when supreme court uphold the election of govnr wikegrin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Choose the girl. When she's asleep get that liquor.

#winwin

she hid the key to the liquor cabinet inside her........

buh I don't wanna double date either.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

lol.... The winning team grin
yeah, with my hands lifted upgrin...just like when supreme court uphold the election of govnr wikegrin...
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Good for u sir. Hope she's happy too
101% sure yes cool
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
if he no feel the same way, na him sabi grin

At least you have another guy waiting on the side abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by midehi2(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

At least you have another guy waiting on the side abi? lipsrsealed
oh you think so? maybe
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

she hid the key to the liquor cabinet inside her........

buh I don't wanna double date either.

You can buy another liquor na
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
oh you think so? maybe

No honey. Not maybe. Yes. It's normal. It's a guilt pleasure.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by ObiOkpor(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:
Since the beginning of this year I have never been happy and am not happy with my relationship, just considering on calling it a quit.
Go on, do it kingoffool..
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by stanboy28(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Not necessarily. But I could be of help.
ur maturity is epic...

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
stanboy28:
ur maturity is epic...

Thank you brother. cool
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

You need to let her know how her attitude towards you as of recent gets on your nerve. If you've done that already and she's not listening or making some sort of compromise then you should have your break
i have o and the next thing is u know now i am not that kind of person ish.i sense she don't trust me.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

You need to let her know how her attitude towards you as of recent gets on your nerve. If you've done that already and she's not listening or making some sort of compromise then you should have your break
i have o.she can't hug me without reminding me that she don't like it.for 4 months i didn't touch her(as in hug ).i can't take such attitudes.it killing me.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
i have o and the next thing is u know now i am not that kind of person ish.i sense she don't trust me.

she doesn't trust you. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do or say or prove to her that will change that.

If she can't trust you, you should leave. There's no point in it
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

she doesn't trust you. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do or say or prove to her that will change that.

If she can't trust you, you should leave. There's no point in it
i try to avoid her,still she comes back pleading and apologizing.for how long will i continue in this situation.as per quitting am on thr verge but just one chance.if she misuses it i show the way out.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
i try to avoid her,still she comes back pleading and apologizing.for how long will i continue in this situation.as per quitting am on thr verge but just one chance.if she misuses it i show the way out.

You try to avoid her? Are you two still together? Or is it one of those breakup make up things. If it is, this isn't going to end well and it would be best for u to stay away. It has already ended once.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

You try to avoid her? Are you two still together? Or is it one of those breakup make up things. If it is, this isn't going to end well and it would be best for u to stay away. It has already ended once.
confused fellow that what ia m now.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
confused fellow that what ia m now.

Bro... Sort yourself out. Probably your just hanging on for the good bedtime
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by avicky(f): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:
I hate the fact that my gf wouldn't feel bad if i cheat on her.

It takes the fun out of cheating.. angry
because someone is shining her congo too. So she's in *idon'tcaremood* lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Bro... Sort yourself out. Probably your just hanging on for the good bedtime
.thanks bro......
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
avicky:

because someone is shining her congo too. So she's in *idon'tcaremood* lipsrsealed
Which kain end time relationship is that?
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Kingnap(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
My relationshp is just 2weeks old, met this lovely soldier two weeks ago... And i want to marry her.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kingnap:
My relationshp is just 2weeks old, met this lovely soldier two weeks ago... And i want to marry her.

Buy yourself some painkillers along with the wedding ring
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
"RELAT"ION"SHIP...the realate there means two people from unknown background coming together...the on there means they 've agreed....the ship there means they 've agreed to sail inside one ship, i.e, no matter what, they will face the turbulent storms and trying times undecided
Oh! Now I know
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
avicky:

I was her first tongue... So nope.. I think she is very smart.. Using reverse psychology on me..
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

I was her first tongue... So nope.. I think she is very smart.. Using reverse psychology on me..

You were her first. She has a second now. And he's probably better. Don't you think so?
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

You were her first. She has a second now. And he's probably better. Don't you think so?

Naah
. It was this way before I shined the congo. Do u agree some pple are so so nice and open minded.. U can never cheat on them.. Like.. No libido. Thats d case o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out / (Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.