Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? (6922 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by avicky(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
mayonnaise:

My dear, we ended up in bed recently. The drama is strong oo. Details on my previous thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2910688/why-most-ladies-like
Okay, seen. Yes, the power of an ex. I won't condemn you cos i've been in that situation.
I don't know why you left her, or probably why she left, but she can't just forget the good times in a hurry. Yes, she's still into you. But if you are in a relationship, you have to discipline yourself & be faithful to ur new relationship and also help her stay faithful to her relationship as well.

What do I even know. I have a friend who is a guru in such matters.
Evathyst.
***modified***
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
avicky:

Okay, seen. Yes, the power of an ex. I won't condemn you cos i've been in that situation.
I don't know why you left her, or she left, but she can't just forget the good times in a hurry. Yes, she's still into you. But if you are in a relationship, you have to discipline yourself and help her stay faithful to her relationship as well.

Noted. thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kingofpool: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
mayonnaise:

My friend, I'm sorry you're going through this. In cases like this, you instincts(what your gut tells your) is always right. You know this lady better than we do. Deep down you know she's drifting. These are your suspicions, this is why you're worried.

I can't tell you she's cheating on you with him but I'll tell you this, she's drifting away. Her attention is elsewhere. Not on you anymore. She has a chance to get married which is every woman's dream. She told you about him earlier to see if you also have plans to marry her. I've seen stories like yours, alot, and the fact that she's supposedly spending time with this man who wants to marry her means it's only a matter of time before she let's you know she's engaged.

To say women are cruel in love is and understatement. But so are we men in our on way.
Thankz bro, I luv diz ur piece
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingofpool:
Thankz bro, I luv diz ur piece

cool
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Who is this
A Good friend
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
In a fairly happy relationship. D problem is dt she's too emotional. I'm tired of seeing her cry over my words dt mean ntn. Now I think 3 times before commenting on delicate issues wt her.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingofpool:
sorry to remind you that you re too old to still be a fo.ol, you can do better than been like this, just prove to ur age that you can get better cos age is no more on ur side... Chai, I so pity
hehhehehehehe,e pain am....
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingofpool:
sorry to remind you that you re too old to still be a fo.ol, you can do better than been like this, just prove to ur age that you can get better cos age is no more on ur side... Chai, I so pity
Kikikikik. E pain am!
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by berryice(f): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2016
No Am sad grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by IamAthens(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes i'm very happy. Infact, over the past few months both families have started treating us like a couple already and i'm so grateful to God for sending her my way. #TeamPrecious. Y'all will be invited to our wedding.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by mypains: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Story of my life...

Had nasty experience in past that formed the basis of my relationship with many ladies. And such, I became impatient with subsequent ones.

It Cost me the chance of being with woman of my dream cos I gave up too quickly when I noticed "yanga" but subsequent events made me realised she is just what I wanted if only I resisted being judgemental and impatient.

It was too late to turn the hand of time cos she is now with someone else.

Since I realised this, I have become bitter, sad and depressed.

Not even fvcking other girls can make me feel any better.

I have had to disconnect myself from her because seeing her face alone brings me pains, pains of desiring someone whom you can't have.

I have large heart, a loving soul, very caring but just can't understand what is wrong. Tired of everything around me.

Inspite of disconnecting myself, I can't stop thinking of her but for sake of my sanity and self esteem, I have act like I don't miss her, but I do.

I never fell in love with any girl since my major heart break until the day I set my eyes on her. Ever since that day, the rythm of my heart and soul changed.

#MyPains
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Not even in a relationship sad. This val go dry sha, guess i'l just show myself how much I love me. Thank God for my family dou grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Alert!!! Single guys book a date aside Valentine's day wt d poster above me. Limited space available grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
mypains:
Story of my life...

Had nasty experience in past that formed the basis of my relationship with many ladies. And such, I became impatient with subsequent ones.

It Cost me the chance of being with woman of my dream cos I gave up too quickly when I noticed "yanga" but subsequent events made me realised she is just what I wanted if only I resisted being judgemental and impatient.

It was too late to turn the hand of time cos she is now with someone else.

Since I realised this, I have become bitter, sad and depressed.

Not even fvcking other girls can make me feel any better.

I have had to disconnect myself from her because seeing her face alone brings me pains, pains of desiring someone whom you can't have.

I have large heart, a loving soul, very caring but just can't understand what is wrong. Tired of everything around me.

Inspite of disconnecting myself, I can't stop thinking of her but for sake of my sanity and self esteem, I have act like I don't miss her, but I do.

I never fell in love with any girl since my major heart break until the day I set my eyes on her. Ever since that day, the rythm of my heart and soul changed.

#MyPains

It's normal to think and miss her. Don't fight it. Just let it flow and you'd be surprised how fast you'll move on

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
princetunex:
In a fairly happy relationship. D problem is dt she's too emotional. I'm tired of seeing her cry over my words dt mean ntn. Now I think 3 times before commenting on delicate issues wt her.

We'll at least you she's like a piece of glass. And with glasses, you need to be gentle
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
mayonnaise:

We'll at least you she's like a piece of glass. And with glasses, you need to be gentle
Tnx. I appreciate
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2016
I am in a relationship with myself and I treat myself very well. So I'm happy. grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Rainess:
I am in a relationship with myself and I treat myself very well. So I'm happy. grin

Continue to treat yourself well grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by superneutral(m): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2016
am in a relationship but still feel single... am not getting her attention.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 08, 2016
superneutral:
am in a relationship but still feel single... am not getting her attention.

You're not getting her attention means her attention is elsewhere. I'm assuming her calls to you have reduced or stopped completely.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by superneutral(m): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:

You're not getting her attention means her attention is elsewhere. I'm assuming her calls to you have reduced or stopped completely.
exactly, No Calls Anymore I Even Ask Her What's Wrong She Told Me No Credit! Always Find Excuse All Time.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 08, 2016
superneutral:
exactly, No Calls Anymore I Even Ask Her What's Wrong She Told Me No Credit! Always Find Excuse All Time.

There's another person in the picture. Only a matter of weeks before you catch her cheating or before she leaves. I bet you don't get to hold her phone anymore or no more dates too. Excuses here and there. Either she's busy (with him) Or she can't make it(cause she's with him)
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by superneutral(m): 4:28am On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:

There's another person in the picture. Only a matter of weeks before you catch her cheating or before she leaves. I bet you don't get to hold her phone anymore or no more dates too. Excuses here and there. Either she's busy (with him) Or she can't make it(cause she's with him)
that means she no longer mine anymore or what's ur take on this.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 08, 2016
superneutral:
that means she no longer mine anymore or what's ur take on this.

I can't conclude. But the signs are clear that your girl isn't as interested in u as she was before. And this is because there's another guy, unless she's a lesbian. You know her better. I can't conclude.

If I were you, I'd start looking elsewhere. She's not serious
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by superneutral(m): 4:38am On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:

I can't conclude. But the signs are clear that your girl isn't as interested in u as she was before. And this is because there's another guy, unless she's a lesbian. You know her better. I can't conclude.

If I were you, I'd start looking elsewhere. She's not serious
That Will Be Better... Thank Bro.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Vikky014(f): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:
I hate the fact that my gf wouldn't feel bad if i cheat on her.

It takes the fun out of cheating.. angry
for her not to feel bad means she can also cheat...she is just not a hypocrite tell her dt i like her
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Vikky014:
for her not to feel bad means she can also cheat...she is just not a hypocrite tell her dt i like her

She trusts me.. We have been in the same friend cycle for years.. And no lady has told her I walked up to them.. And knowing she is my 2nd gf at 28 consolidates her trust. I blew her away for someone who is supposed to be a rookie
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Vikky014(f): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:

She trusts me.. We have been in the same friend cycle for years.. And no lady has told her I walked up to them.. And knowing she is my 2nd gf at 28 consolidates her trust. I blew her away for someone who is supposed to be a rookie
oh. dts great
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by victoriousolami(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm happy with my relationship. She's the best grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
victoriousolami:
I'm happy with my relationship. She's the best grin

Good for you. I hope she sees you this same way
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vikky014:
oh. dts great

Kilokeys is weird. Don't try to understand his situation grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by mypains: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2016
mayonnaise:

It's normal to think and miss her. Don't fight it. Just let it flow and you'd be surprised how fast you'll move on
yeah bro. I am moving pretty well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook / My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help / Women W/fake Profile Picture's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.