Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? (6923 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

Naah
. It was this way before I shined the congo. Do u agree some pple are so so nice and open minded.. U can never cheat on them.. Like.. No libido. Thats d case o.

Maybe she gets bored because you are the one shining the Congo everyday
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Maybe she gets bored because you are the one shining the Congo everyday

I give up.. U r a sadist
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
Oh! Now I know
asif u didn't know undecided
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Everything is fine and rosy though we avnt passed through the test of time
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

I give up.. U r a sadist

grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Everything is fine and rosy though we avnt passed through the test of time

Time is cruel my dear. Eventually the inevitable happens. Enjoy every moment though.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Time is cruel my dear. Eventually the inevitable happens. Enjoy every moment though.
yea i know,thanks.wink

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Medunah:

Ur imaginary gf, u mean??

Cos in reality, there is no girl dat won't feel bad if u cheating on her except she cheating on u too

GBAM !
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
asif u didn't know undecided
I'm just knowing o. I'm just 12
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
I'm just knowing o. I'm just 12
no, enter ur mother belle againgrin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by avicky(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Which kain end time relationship is that?
I tire o. And kilokeys is claiming he hit it first. Maybe he doesn't know the power of alum. If a girl isn't jealous, she's just not into you.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
no, enter ur mother belle againgrin
No, u shld give birth 2 me grin
Sebi u like me
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
avicky:

I tire o. And kilokeys is claiming he hit it first. Maybe he doesn't know the power of alum. If a girl isn't jealous, she's just not into you.

So my ex is still into me undecided
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by avicky(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

So my ex is still into me undecided
What did she do or say again?
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by yompy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

I'm happy you feel that way. I hope she does too
YES she does. I never knew I could find true love again till I met her. It's been getting better all d way. We do it d right way
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oya start planning the wedding na. Dat is the next step abi? Or you will break up later in the future? grin
yompy:
YES she does. I never knew I could find true love again till I met her. It's been getting better all d way. We do it d right way
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kingofpool: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
why haven't u been happy.nobody is worth your mental streess.
I dnt even know wia to start in explaining what am passing 2ru bro, I dnt even knw what is wrong with me.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kingofpool: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
ObiOkpor:

Go on, do it kingoffool..
sorry to remind you that you re too old to still be a fo.ol, you can do better than been like this, just prove to ur age that you can get better cos age is no more on ur side... Chai, I so pity
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
avicky:

What did she do or say again?

My dear, we ended up in bed recently. The drama is strong oo. Details on my previous thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2910688/why-most-ladies-like
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:
I dnt even know wia to start in explaining what am passing 2ru bro, I dnt even knw what is wrong with me.
start frm the top and end at the bottom.i am eager to be of helo here.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by yompy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:
Oya start planning the wedding na. Dat is the next step abi? Or you will break up later in the future? grin
What's Your Problem O Boy? It Seems You Are Sent To Derail People Of Their Good Relationships (from your previous comment) Or Are U An Enemy Of Good Things? I'd Never Knew You Are Unserious, I Wouldn't Hav Commented On Your Post
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by olac21(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
3RNEST:
What happen to your Google?
Bro abeg help me ask her o!
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
yompy:
What's Your Problem O Boy? It Seems You Are Sent To Derail People Of Their Good Relationships (from your previous comment) Or Are U An Enemy Of Good Things? I'd Never Knew You Are Unserious, I Wouldn't Hav Commented On Your Post

Lol. Quick fingers. A comment like that shouldn't make you go all upset. It's a joke obviously. How can I Derail your relationship when I don't even know you. Don't be insecure.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kingofpool: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
start frm the top and end at the bottom.i am eager to be of helo here.
ok thankz, diz rlatnshp am into now is the longest rlatnshp I av bein into, my gf nw was my bff till when i askd her out nd she agreed, nd our reltnshp was the sweetest for over seven mnthz(mind u my gf is a virgin as of wen i confirmd) she even wantd me to disvirgin her but i refused cos i love her not for her body or any thing, coz she has never offered anything to me not a gift. fast forward to last yr december evry tin about her changed, she told me about a guy that is seeking for her hand in marriage, which she told me dat she refused. Since that time she never cared to know hw am doin, not even a call. Upon all dis i kept on fightin to see if i can knw wat de problem is all to no avail, i av seen her severally in a car with a man like and any time a ask she ll say he is just a friend, she told me about that man before she changed
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:
ok thankz, diz rlatnshp am into now is the longest rlatnshp I av bein into, my gf nw was my bff till when i askd her out nd she agreed, nd our reltnshp was the sweetest for over seven mnthz(mind u my gf is a virgin as of wen i confirmd) she even wantd me to disvirgin her but i refused cos i love her not for her body or any thing, coz she has never offered anything to me not a gift. fast forward to last yr december evry tin about her changed, she told me about a guy that is seeking for her hand in marriage, which she told me dat she refused. Since that time she never cared to know hw am doin, not even a call. Upon all dis i kept on fightin to see if i can knw wat de problem is all to no avail, i av seen her severally in a car with a man like and any time a ask she ll say he is just a friend, she told me about that man before she changed
.hmmm this is not good.thank God u didnt deflower her.
1-she lied to u.even a toddler knows that.
2-she disrespected ur person by cheating on u instead of telling it over.
3-she is materialistic and stingy.
let her go and move on.hope it helps.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:

My friend, I'm sorry you're going through this. In cases like this, you instincts(what your gut tells your) is always right. You know this lady better than we do. Deep down you know she's drifting. These are your suspicions, this is why you're worried.

I can't tell you she's cheating on you with him but I'll tell you this, she's drifting away. Her attention is elsewhere. Not on you anymore. She has a chance to get married which is every woman's dream. She told you about him earlier to see if you also have plans to marry her. I've seen stories like yours, alot, and the fact that she's supposedly spending time with this man who wants to marry her means it's only a matter of time before she let's you know she's engaged.

To say women are cruel in love is and understatement. But so are we men in our on way.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by davidsgal(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
kilokeys:
I hate the fact that my gf wouldn't feel bad if i cheat on her.

It takes the fun out of cheating.. angry
Really.....
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
No, u shld give birth 2 me grin Sebi u like me
u know the consensuaL due process na, i'm ever readgrin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
No, u shld give birth 2 me grin Sebi u like me
u know the consensuaL due process na, i'm ever readygrin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Kingnap(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
mayonnaise:

Buy yourself some painkillers along with the wedding ring
hahahahaha... That was hilarious... Thanks for the laugh

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Kingnap:

hahahahaha... That was hilarious... Thanks for the laugh
cool
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by avicky(f): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
mayonnaise:

My dear, we ended up in bed recently. The drama is strong oo. Details on my previous thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2910688/why-most-ladies-like
Let me read up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / Women W/fake Profile Picture's / I Love This Girl In My Church What Can I Do, Please Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.