Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10129 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
My spirit leaps whenever I read good news. ....especially news that brings unfathomable level of joy and fulfilment to others.

My dear Beremx, I deeply rejoice with you and your household for this gift of inestimable value. May God continue to keep, bless and strengthen you and your baby.

May God replenish your energies and strength. And may we only hear of more good news from you and your household.

I'll call the baby Deri....which means Laughter .

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Progressive01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
No i won't take it down. If i can post his pictures on Facebook, why is nairaland different?
Don't even be deceived for a moment by the "goodwill'' messages of these IPODians. Deep down, evil is what they wish that innocent child and her mother.

It is well with you and your child. God bless and protect you both from all the devices of the enemies and Piglety Cankerworms, amen.

#Congrats.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by DANILSA(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats, wondering why your participation reduced drastically. His a true NIGERIAN.
Osinachi Oluwaberem Buhari.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by pbs4real(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congratz beremx. . .
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
biafranking:
yes o..put it into consideration and let ur oga know about it.
Ndigbo need a strong name...
Pls make sure you teach him/her typical igbo language.(very important)
This s my take for now..
Daalu..
no wahala. Thanks for the advice
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Candyrain(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:

*rinse her eyes with water*

I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol

cc: mod.ath, obia.gelli.

Why you no tell us when you carry the belle na? grin

For not telling us, I'll eat 3 plates on the naming day. Agreed?

Omuru nwoke ko nwanyi?

Congratulations dear.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
dearpreye:
My spirit leaps whenever I read good news. ....especially news that brings unfathomable level of joy and fulfilment to others.

My dear Beremx, I deeply rejoice with you and your household for this gift of inestimable value. May God continue to keep, bless and strengthen you and your baby.

May God replenish your energies and strength. And may we only hear of more good news from you and your household.

I'll call the baby Deri....which means Laughter .
Oh thanks dearpreye. Thanks a bunch.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Progressive01(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
thrown it away. grin
Was that before or after you put to bed?? Your current dp is that of your newborn. Sent a message over a week ago but is has yet to be delivered.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Ebukaobi: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Berem

God bless you and Baby

You are great woman

A real gem

A woman worthy of emulation

May God bless your baby and your family

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't even be deceived for a moment by the "goodwill'' messages of these IPODians. Deep down, evil is what they wish that innocent child and her mother.

It is well with you and your child. God bless and protect you both from all the devices of the enemies and Piglety Cankerworms, amen.

#Congrats.
now i know who owns this moniker. don't mind me jare. my bbm is very much active. Will ping you tomorrow.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ruggedboy01: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

Congratulations madam

U got a lovely cute prince cool cool

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Oh thanks dearpreye. Thanks a bunch.

You're welcome. Children are the heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Candyrain:

Omuru nwoke ko nwanyi?
Congratulations dear.
naming has been done already. nwoke ka m muru.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Candyrain:

Omuru nwoke ko nwanyi?
Congratulations dear.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Ebukaobi: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lalasticlala

Let us welcome the child of our Queen

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Berem
God bless you and Baby
You are great woman
A real gem
A woman worthy of emulation

May God bless your baby and your family
thanks so much. cool
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Candyrain(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:

Offense number 2: You denied me naming ceremony rice, chaiiii... Indiscipline!

I muru odogwu, oyirin nnaya. grin

God bless you and may He provide you with all that you need to help Prince fulfill his destiny.

Congratulations once more and I rejoice with you dear.

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by lalasticlala(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

Congratulations

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Candyrain:

Offense number 2: You denied me naming ceremony rice, chaiiii... Indiscipline!

I muru odogwu, oyirin nnaya. grin

God bless you and may He provide you with all that you need to help Prince fulfill his destiny.

Congratulations once more and I rejoice with you dear.
daalu o! Amen to your prayers. smiley
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Progressive01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
now i know who owns this moniker. don't mind me jare. my bbm is very much active. Will ping you tomorrow.
Alright... Moving closer towards fulltime retirement sha. Job's getting more and more tedious by the day..

And since the oafish Piglets who call themselves Wailers have decided not to move on from the last defeat they suffered at the polls, I think it is best one obliges them their fervent desire to remain stuck in the past while the world moves ahead.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
lalasticlala:

Congratulations
thanks lalasticlala. smiley
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Deejavuu(f): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awwww congratulations.

Baby is cute and strong kiss kiss
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nightshift(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ada Imo, Olisa gözie nne na nwa, nye unu ogonogo ndü na-arü isi ike!!

#nwaEnugu

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by mrjangaweed: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
eeeyaa Beremx smiley

congrats dear

more blessings to the new sweet child wink

the pikin resemble you sha cheesy

where's lalasticlala sef

one of our own don born pikin and i think it's front page worthy let's celebrate it

*grab my cabin biscuit *
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx is now a baby mama?

I pity the dude wey enter one chance

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Happy congratulobia from the bottom of my heart and from my mrs.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Alright... Moving closer towards fulltime retirement sha. Job's getting more and more tedious by the day..

And since the oafish Piglets who call themselves Wailers have decided not to move on from the last defeat they suffered at the polls, I think it is best one obliges them their fervent desire to remain stuck in the past while the world moves ahead.
you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Deejavuu:
Awwww congratulations.
Baby is cute and strong kiss kiss
thanks sis

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Beremx:
daalu o! Amen to your prayers. smiley

Which reggae musician give you belle?

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
mrjangaweed:
eeeyaa Beremx smiley
congrats dear
more blessings to the new sweet child wink
thanks. cool
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nightshift:
Ada Imo, Olisa gözie nne na nwa, nye unu ogonogo ndü na-arü isi ike!!

#nwaEnugu
daalu o!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by mrjangaweed: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Beremx is now a baby mama?

I pity the dude wey enter one chance

please stay away from this thread

i beg you

everything is not politics because we have a life to live

there's time for everything

besides she's legally married cool

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance / DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund