Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10142 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by misterawo: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

This your son frown face from birth
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by cleatoris: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations, beremx.
Words are not enough to express my kind wishes for you and your lovly baby.

Stay happy and blessed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2016
misterawo:

This your son frown face from birth

Beremx billed him her delivery fees
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

He doesn't look impressed with his current situation
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Ishilove: 1:24am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Beremx congrats

Which magga you trap?

Lolz.

Baby is uly.

Baby looking all old and sh1t

Baby look like he pays tax.

Lolz
No matter how contemptible you choose to be online, you have no right to drag in an innocent baby. This is exactly why Ben Bruce asked Nigerians to train their children well so that they won't misbehave on social media

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by IrradiatoR: 1:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats!!! @Beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by RapLawd(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
now i know who owns this moniker. don't mind me jare. my bbm is very much active. Will ping you tomorrow.

You're sick!!!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by asadike(f): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Dalu nwannem, chukwu gozie gi na nwa gi. nwa ga diri nne ya, nne ga diri nwa ya.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by evy1(m): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2016
mrjangaweed:

please stay away from this thread

i beg you

everything is not politics because we have a life to live

there's time for everything

besides she's legally married cool
The dude talk off point,as if he has a leaking mouth.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by modath(f): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin

*rinse her eyes with water*

I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol

cc: mo, obiagelli.

I'm late to the party ni sha...... smiley

I need to apologise to Jazzlite, he opened a congratulatory thread same day you shared the good news but I convinced him to shut it down cos of the bad belle trolls...

In hindsight, I ought not to have given them so much thought, the naysayers are a present fact of life & one ought to find a way to not to give them face or pay them any attention...

Once again, God will bless Osinachi beyond your dreams & aspirations for him....

Our Birth story nko? You know you are Owing us ooo wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by modath(f): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Abagworo:

Wow! What can I say? More like my new nephew/niece on board. Congrats Beremx. My 3rd son was January 14th.

See you ooo, you are mouthed !

See the way you stylishly made it known that you are a papa of boys. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by anonimi: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Nairalanders, please join to congratulate and wish well to Berem on the birth of her new baby. Berem has been a great voice in here and a jolly good fellow in all matters pertaining to fairness and equity in the affairs of our national politics.

Congrats to Berem.........but as for fairness and equity in her politics, you must be joking, right grin

7 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by dubemnaija: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats beremx. Beast feed that baby well enough o
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by legendsilver(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats ma, hoping to have mine too. Please give the baby chance to contribute his/her views and don't try to influence the thoughts in him o cheesy
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by seunmsg(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations beremx.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by modath(f): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Alright... Moving closer towards fulltime retirement sha. Job's getting more and more tedious by the day..

And since the oafish Piglets who call themselves Wailers have decided not to move on from the last defeat they suffered at the polls, I think it is best one obliges them their fervent desire to remain stuck in the past while the world moves ahead.

Seems we are on the same wavelength....

Just one constraint, would have pulled the trigger!!! It's tiring & hopeless, aswear.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by anonimi: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't even be deceived for a moment by the "goodwill'' messages of these IPODians. Deep down, evil is what they wish that innocent child and her mother.

Abeg, does anyone know why any reasonable person would say this on a congrats thread for a new mother & her baby?
Yet the same person goes on to call others piglets and wailers in a subsequent post on the same same congrats thread.
Haba!!!

Progressive01:
And since the oafish Piglets who call themselves Wailers have decided not to move on from the last defeat they suffered at the polls,

Who is wailing here now
Could it be the witches that swept out the brain are yet to return it? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 6:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Ishilove:

No matter how contemptible you choose to be online, you have no right to drag in an innocent baby. This is exactly why Ben Bruce asked Nigerians to train their children well so that they won't misbehave in social media

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by nifton(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Osinachi is his name. Hope it's Igbotic enough?
Our luvin Beremx...Sinachi
Her luvin hubby ... Sinachi
Even her luvly son bukwa zi... Sinachi
No be sey she suffer pass,no be sey she prayer pass,mana okwa chineye.
#Congrats sis.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
modath:

Just one constraint, would have pulled the trigger!!! It's tiring & hopeless, aswear.. smiley
Honestly. I suspect most of these monikers are operated by a set of hungry, jobless individuals.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GogetterMD(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Whao! Congrats Beremx dearie on your cutie lil Osinachi! May God grant him wisdom and make him sucCessful
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GworoChewinMaga: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Collynzo888:
Congrat dearie. God bless him.

@Berem, Pls ignore that bishopmagic guy.

Which reggae musician give Beremx belle?

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ajepako(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin

cc: modath, obiagelli.

Congrats... God bless
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by vivalavida(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Despite fighting with u here many times in the past,am going to shelve that aside and say congratulations to u and your baby.
Hope you have moved out of alaba rago? I dont want you training up an igbo kid in an hausa area thereby making her have an aboki mentality. Also try to take her home often since u claim you are from orlu even though i still doubt it.

Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by demielvis: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

The child would be the first Ibo president of Nigeria
You dey give her hope or wetin?

Abi you want make her mind sweet am?

I'm not hating or something but we all know that is never gonna happen...Like EVER!

Any igbo man waiting for presidency don old...him go wait taya
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by lolzzzz: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx congrats ooo, abeg make I leave our political differences, make this better thing reach my hand as em reach your hand ooo.amen
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin
Congrats again sis, how are guys doing baby and mom?
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by lolzzzz: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Obiagelli:

come, you went to club yesterday and you got high ABI, why are you typing these rubbish twice?

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin

Madam B, congratulations o.. smiley smiley
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
daalu o! Amen to your prayers. smiley
Congratulation,may God protect him for us

Oga lala don wake up cheesy
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Kazrem(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Congratulations Beremx :- kiss kiss
How is light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Hoodlums Storm INEC Office, Disappear With 2,045 Pvcs / Okorocha Architect Of His Suspension - Hope Uzodinma / Foreign Investors Pull Out N1.77tr Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.