Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10116 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
ochejoseph:
Wow .
May this child be greater than the father and the mother combined
May their highest point be his first step to greatness
This Child will be very great in Jesus name

Congratulations to a very good Friend
Best wishes Berem
thanks Joseph
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Pataki: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Beremx. Good news.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by BrokenTV: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow, Berem congrat on the Birth of your prince. Young man welcome to the world. May the Good Lord continue to guide and protect you and the boy. Congratulation once again.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by maestroferddi: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations on your new baby.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by docadams: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin. Thanks so much. When you say gift pot, you mean my account number? tongue

Anywhere to put something for the next Ikemba jare.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by naptu2: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
☆CON*√*¨`*GRAT√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ULATIONS♥.•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ ♬• °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆CON*√GRAT*¨`*ULATIONS☆*»”¤'”~«

May God bless him and guide him all the days of his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by CltrAltDel: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

Don't you think you need to sit down and reconcile things with this other abusive and insulting poster below
Please let me know the outcome of your reconciliation talks.
Thanks. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3264972_donjazzy_jpegafd4247337a606dd24ced73305d955a3
You cant take a pig out of the mud! !!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by bokohalal(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations, Berem, and welcome to our world, nwoke.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
docadams:

Anywhere to put something for the next Ikemba jare.
replied. cool

@naptu2 and others thanks. smiley
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
congratulations Beremx. May God bless the new born and his parents abundantly.

hopefully triplets next abi? wink
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by free2ryhme: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Nairalanders, please join to congratulate and wish well to Berem on the birth of her new baby. Berem has been a great voice in here and a jolly good fellow in all matters pertaining to fairness and equity in the affairs of our national politics. A true citizen whether in Imo, Lagos, Abuja or Kano...she does not discriminate but very graceful and well balanced in her contributions.

If you love Berem step in and wish her well.

To the new life, Welcome! We wish you long life, sweetness and joy, knowledge and wisdom, strength and health. May God bless your life. I hear you were born in Lagos, ok, may Oduduwa the progenitor of this land give to you in abundance the foresight and political wisdom to rise to prominence and be a blessing to your devoted mother, Ase!

Berem, na Johnny Walker Mayor dey take clear throat, hin no like anything else.

D picture or adonbilivit
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by uniklinkum(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations God bless mother and child plus the children to come.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Aminat508(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
ichommy:

Go Born too tongue

Congratulations Beremx
Na u I dey wait for.. After u, I will tongue tongue
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by pbs4real(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:
no worry i go put one soonesttongue
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Aminat508(f): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
pbs4real:
no worry i go put one soonesttongue
grin grin
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by phantom(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Berem my sister,congrats...
The Lord has done a great thing for you. Cheers.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by pbs4real(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by modath(f): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
I don't use mtn data any longer reason you haven't heard from me. how business?

Thanks all for your wishes. sorry i can't reply everyone. smiley

@mo,my birth story is on the pregnancy thread..
@ob, we are doing well.

Seen...we thank God for his grace & Our lil ones...
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats!
Political Iron LADY of NL!!!!! kiss
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ichommy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:

nah OYO ( On Your Own) you dey, U berra no wait for me.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by mandax: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
biafranking:
it s ok..but your son has a strong solid eyes.He maybe the one to lead us to the promise land..
the name is ok and igbotic too but that baby look like a strong hero and He deserve a hero name like osinachim abiama..

Are u serious?

Too long a wait if it shall be Berem's son to lead us to the promised land.

Congratulations Berem.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by olawalebabs(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
naptu2:
☆CON*√*¨`*GRAT√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.ULATIONS♥.•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ ♬• °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆CON*√GRAT*¨`*ULATIONS☆*»”¤'”~«

May God bless him and guide him all the days of his life.

You've got mail.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by dahaz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
congratulations beremx.may God give you the will and ability to take care of the baby.

welcome to the world osinachi buhari!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by beejaymoore(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats! God bless d family.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by yhemsy62(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin
congrats ooo
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kan.wuliaExtra:
Congrats! Political Iron LADY of NL!!!!! kiss
cool cool
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Udopasa: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nwanne, congrats. Nwa nwa, nno. May God bless you.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GoodMuyis(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrat ooo.. The baby must be General Overseer, see how he come open eye like 2month old
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
phantom:
Berem my sister,congrats... The Lord has done a great thing for you. Cheers.
thanks. smiley
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Congrat ooo..
The baby must be General Overseer, see how he come open eye like 2month old
lol at General Overseer. grin
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by PhockPhockMan: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Beremx:
grin grin grin

*rinse her eyes with water*

I need to stay awake on this thread. Lol

cc: modath, obiagelli.

Congrats.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by DerideGull(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin

I can safely say that your prince looks like MayorofLagos. By the way, congrats!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Obiano Criticised For Delay In Anambra Airport Opening / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.