Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. (10128 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Ishilove: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Just because an American thug wrote that nonsense up there doesn't make it right

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Aminat508(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Kazrem:

How is light?
She is doing fine
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by delpee(f): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Beremx dear. May God's grace abide with you and family. Your son shall live to glorify God always. Amen
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Psalm18: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats madam, may God strengthen you in ur motherhood duties
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by realborn(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats to the very intelligent and sagacious Madam Berem/Beremx. May the Almighty grant your handsome Prince and bundle of joy, the wisdom to be an outlier in his generation. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by GodpunishBuhari: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Congratulations Beremx :- kiss kiss

Ya boobs just mek me rush go buy vaseline now.... kiss kiss kiss. World best boobs grin cheesy
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Collynzo888: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

Abeg, does anyone know why any reasonable person would say this on a congrats thread for a new mother & her baby?
Yet the same person goes on to call others piglets and wailers in a subsequent post on the same same congrats thread.
Haba!!!

Who is wailing here now
Could it be the witches that swept out the brain are yet to return it? shocked

[img]http:/raland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726[/img]

Everything is PDP vs APC to you, you need to stop disgracing yourself. At your old age, make use of your brain always. How your stolen books sales business?

3 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Collynzo888: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Which reggae musician give Beremx belle?

Get lost and stop showcasing your foolishness to the world. Dont you have shame?

3 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by anonimi: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by tomzman: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations berem.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Collynzo888: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by EzePromoe: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Does my little Prince look like Rochas? Abeg i no fit laugh! grin
He's cool. But those eyes of his are shining like he knows more than we think he knows grin

Congrats bae

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by vizboy(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Madam beremx Congratulations.

No wonder it been long I heard from u. I no get your number again I for call you oh
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by hakanai(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats !!!
Allah ya raya ...
cool cool smiley
He is a prince my regards to the young one and Oga sir.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Agbaletu: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Berem!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by CltrAltDel: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by obayaya(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Osinachi is his name. Hope it's Igbotic enough?

Congrats auntie berem.. Welcome Osinachi
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by CltrAltDel: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

[img]
This kid is here again to display how immature he is. ...as I said to you on anoda thread. ....YOU CANT TAKE A PIG OUT OF THE MUD!

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by docadams: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

I've been following the thread since onset and did all I could not to comment till now. One thing stands out from proceedings so far: ye all are jack-ass stingy souls. Very un-African. Nobody even pretentiously offered the latest nwoke in town at token as gift

And Berem, don't go preaching that you are content with the congratulatory messages. Your imminent transition into motherhood has been in the air for sometime now but can only be real at your saying so.

The right thing must be done: say where the gift pot is so that we can bless 'our' son.

In the meantime, God bless you all. Remember, strictly baby friendly.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
vizboy:
Madam beremx Congratulations.

No wonder it been long I heard from u. I no get your number again I for call you oh
I don't use mtn data any longer reason you haven't heard from me. how business?

Thanks all for your wishes. sorry i can't reply everyone. smiley

@modath,my birth story is on the pregnancy thread..
@obiagelli, we are doing well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by anonimi: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
CltrAltDel:
This kid is here again to display how immature he is. ...as I said to you on anoda thread. ....YOU CANT TAKE A PIG OUT OF THE MUD!

Don't you think you need to sit down and reconcile things with this other abusive and insulting poster below
Please let me know the outcome of your reconciliation talks.
Thanks. grin

Collynzo888:
Everything is PDP vs APC to you, you need to stop disgracing yourself. At your old age, make use of your brain always. How your stolen books sales business?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3264972_donjazzy_jpegafd4247337a606dd24ced73305d955a3
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

I've been following the thread since onset and did all I could not to comment till now. One thing stands out from proceedings so far: ye all are jack-ass stingy souls. Very un-African. Nobody even pretentiously offered the latest nwoke in town at token as gift

And Berem, don't go preaching that you are content with the congratulatory messages. Your imminent transition into motherhood has been in the air for sometime now but can only be real at your saying so.

The right thing must be done: say where the gift pot is so that we can bless 'our' son.

In the meantime, God bless you all. Remember, strictly baby friendly.
grin grin grin. Thanks so much. When you say gift pot, you mean my account number? tongue
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Collynzo888: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

Don't you think you need to sit down and reconcile things with this other abusive and insulting poster below
Please let me know the outcome of your reconciliation talks.
Thanks. grin

[img]http:w.nairaland.com/attachments/3264972_donjazzy_jpegafd4247337a606dd24ced73305d955a3[/img]
[/s]

Abusive how? Where is the abuse in my post? I am not like you that insult buhari and blame him for your sufferings. Ino fit sbout

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by vizboy(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
I don't use mtn data any longer reason you haven't heard from me. how business?

Thanks all for your wishes. sorry i can't reply everyone. smiley

@modath,my birth story is on the pregnancy thread..
@obiagelli, we are doing well.

Biz is good. Say hi to your baby boy for me oh
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by PentiumPro(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations on the birth of your son.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Beremx(f): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
vizboy:

Biz is good. Say hi to your baby boy for me oh
sure i will
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by Urine: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Beremx:
Osinachi is his name. Hope it's Igbotic enough?

Congrats, God bless Osinachi.
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ichommy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Congratulations Beremx :- kiss kiss

Go Born too tongue

Congratulations Beremx
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by shaqhead: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow..congrats Berem...I celebrate u and the new baby!

With those crispy clear eyes....ur pikin dey c road....we cant wait to have him onboard to do worse damage than u do around here!
Re: Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. by ochejoseph(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow .

May this child be greater than the father and the mother combined

May their highest point be his first step to greatness

This Child will be very great in Jesus name

Congratulations to a very good Friend

Best wishes Berem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Allocates N5.9tn To Education, Health, Defence, Infrastructure / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.