Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (66228 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:27am On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

On one hand the Western world has pretty much serial monogamy, so let's not really bring them into this. If na roads, hospitals, good government, stadia, airports, economy, then yes.

Nevertheless, this is what was "important" to a whole sitting governor. At least she was not a 13 year old or 6 year old that some accounts claim Muhammed married when he was already deep into adulthood.

I'm confused, what does serial monogamy mean?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by 1Nairaboy(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 4:36am On Feb 06, 2016
robinsoncrosoe:
They say we worship one God.same God allows one religion to take as many wives and the other religion to be restricted to one wife

Oboy na to port join islam de my mind.I fit get 10 wives and it will be seen as normal.
quote me anywhere in the Bible where it says marry only one wife. The Muslims know the Bible even more than the Christians. Am expecting my quote sir.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Melkizedek:

you made some valid and honest points. But atleast you agree that it is being abused by a lot of northern muslims...so what are the leaders, the elite class, the enlightened ones among them doing to sensitize the unenlightened populace on the disadvantages of marrying more wives than you can cater for?? or don't they know that the masses look up to them??
person like tambuwal can cater for 20 wives if his religion will permit him. Am sure if it's adultery he committed it won't even be a news.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
Exactly wat they are good@....marrying innocent virgins

Well true talk but @ least in fairness to him, he didn't steal anyone's innocence. These two ladies wey lock horns so, no innocenty among them, dem be grandmother of experience.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Flashh:

Still better than being a pedophile. cheesytongue
do u know what a pedophile means? Check it up. Does d girl looks even like a teenager to u? Use your lenses if u have any.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

Who told you that she is a virgin?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
finally he half dump vickyrotex cheesy

Shioooo!!! undecided
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2016
I think it's beta dis way, instead of messing around.....congratulations.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by skedy1(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Sokoto-Eritrea
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by littleb(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2016
fatahtalks:
We hv many educated illiterate in Nigeria. Islam allows a man to marry 4 wives if he has d means. The fact that the northerners in Nigeria hv abuse the process doesn't mean marrying more than one wife is bad. If u hv the means of given them shelter, education etc. Islam is against having Almagiris, u r can't gv birth to kids u can't take care of and u say Islam ask u to do dat. Wen u go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates. U will realise they hv fewer children compared to our northern broda's in Nigeria. Pple r quick to condem polygamy yet dey find homosexual normal. Many married men hv mistresses out there marriage yet they laugh at pple with more than one wife. Most of d prophets of God had more than one wife. Let's go n read n be educated abt d topic b4 commenting. It's a personal decision no body shld mock or look down on pple that do it. That's my take

you speak my mind brother. May you be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Whilst BH is running wild, the Governor is getting laid, shows you where his priorities lie
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

Does that look like an innocent virgin to U?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by auduadeniyi(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2016
a man here married 100 wives Haven no fall in bida Niger state
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2016
[center][/center]
fatahtalks:
We hv many educated illiterate in Nigeria. Islam allows a man to marry 4 wives if he has d means. The fact that the northerners in Nigeria hv abuse the process doesn't mean marrying more than one wife is bad. If u hv the means of given them shelter, education etc. Islam is against having Almagiris, u r can't gv birth to kids u can't take care of and u say Islam ask u to do dat. Wen u go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates. U will realise they hv fewer children compared to our northern broda's in Nigeria. Pple r quick to condem polygamy yet dey find homosexual normal. Many married men hv mistresses out there marriage yet they laugh at pple with more than one wife. Most of d prophets of God had more than one wife. Let's go n read n be educated abt d topic b4 commenting. It's a personal decision no body shld mock or look down on pple that do it. That's my take

Unfortunately we live in times where people dont use their heads anymore its easier to just echo whatever is popular at the moment #herdmentality
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by anonimi: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Does that look like an innocent virgin to U?

How do innocent virgins LOOK like?
Bros, if you get the virgin-looking testometer abi na identifier, make you tell us oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by goonsmi: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Where are the Hausa people to help me here. Which one be Maryam mairo again, which kin thing?

I thought Mairo is Maryam? You guys confuse me just when I think I finished understanding you.

Years ago there was a Minister named Alhaji Alhaji. Which kin naming convention is this?

I think her full name is Maryam Mairo Mustapha. just like calling Ibrahim a dende or a Yusuf as Amuda.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Taking care of kids does not mean merely throwing money at them for their needs. Tell me how a man who has 10 kids will share really quality time with each one of them. Not to mention a man who has four wives and 30 kids. You think Aliko Dangote who has just four kids is a fool though he could marry a thousand wives and "take care" of tens of thousands of kids? The point is that a culture that breeds kids like rabbits without any plans for the parents to emotionally connect with them will never stop being dysfunctional.

chinchum:
There is nor much of a problem if an individual of Tambuwals status has 100 kids, i guess he can afford to take good care of them, but the real headache is the extremely poor ones who breed like pigs and turn those heritage of God to Almajiris.

I have a feeling Boko Haram will not die completely, until the Core North fully embrace modern education, and ban completely kids of school age roaming around the street , with a commission established to strictly enforce it.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Unkl(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Since his religion permits that, all i can say is HML to him.

-Security and Safety
-CCTV Systems.
-Security Lights.
-Fire & panic Alarm Systems.
-Fire Fighting Equipment.
-Israeli Standard Doors and Windows (Bulletproof, Vandal proof and internal Doors).
-Metal and Bomb Scanning Systems.
-Perimeter Intrusion Control. (Electric fence & Barb wire)
-Access Control System.
-Motorize Gate (Remote Control Gate)
-Bulletproof Glass
All available at Enesun Synergy Company Limited
Please contact: 08157593677, 0706191150

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Adminisher: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

The woman looks matured enough and ready for marriage. She also appears very happy. Let us be careful of what western culture has imposed on us as norm . I don't believe in polygamy but compared with the opposing theses - divorce, homosexuality, runs, prostitution and lesbianism , I would take it any day.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by aminoacid01(f): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Built2last post=42658415]When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

Up north, one man has 27 and counting.

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Do you know how many children Atiku, Sanusi and Co have.

Very unfortunate ...
Watch them come here to tell you it's religion.

Does religion shroud common sense?

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma. [shut up your dirty mouth. The moment a man removes religion from his brain, then he is already dead waiting to be buried. Population has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with poverty. Look at countries like USA, Indonesia, Malaysia, China etc with far more population and the poverty rate there is relatively low. Our government has simply failed us over the years.]
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
[size=16pt]Governor Aminu Tambuwal using marriage to milk is poor sokoto state out of its lean resources all in the name of religion

If Tambuwal is a British politician the British society will evaluate the economic cost of such a marriage on the average british economy and determine how he is going to fund such a marriage. But here in Nigeria, we are too gullible to everything that our leaders throw at us.

President Buhari should now know why the British economy and their pounds sterling remain one of the strongest in the world today.

[/size]
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ATERI(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2016
It`s a lie when people say they marry many wives because their religion allows it, they marry many wives because they are sexually reckless. How many of them ever stop at four? Hopefully a day would come when the same religion would make them give free education to the poor children their reckless polygamy produces
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Engineer96(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't think that religion has anything to do with this.
Otherwise, why is there no population explosion in Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia? Why is it that it is practiced only here in Nigeria?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Mairo!!!Had a Crush on her..Once asked her out and she turned down.. Now i know the reason why Fucking Tambuwal
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:
People feel they can comment on topics they know nothing about.

I wonder what is their business in this issue. Is the lady herself complaining? Are his other wives complaining? Are you going to be the one to take care of their children? And who says christianity condemns polygamy? You guys claim other people are brain washed but you are even the most brainwashed of all kinds of people i've ever met. You watch Nollywood and see how polygamy is portrayed in it, but you just cannot use your head to think for yourselves just one moment.

Hausas can get a billion Almajiri kids from marrying million wives, its not my concern. But they should remember they depend on the allocation from the NDelta oil to be able to do the most basic of things in the north.

We aren't ethnic hausas in the NDelta which means we have no common destiny and cannot be certain to remain in Nigeria for the forseable future. When the free money isnt coming again(not dat it helps dem much), i wonder what becomes of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MonPro: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Very unfortunate ...

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.

In this hard times, hausas are still marrying with reckless abandonment depending on southern resources for the upkeep of their people.

Seriously, why are this people like this? What's the sense in giving birth to almajiris you can't cater for because you want to keep winning elections in future.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by maz1(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2016
GboyegaD:
I wish them the best of conjugal bliss. His religion permits him to marry as many as he wants.
his religion allows him marry maximum of four. The reason is to prevent men from adultery. So sad dat doesn't still satisfy many of us men.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

Very unfortunate ...

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
what do u expect from people that don't add any dime to our revenue both are the most allocated part of budget money . They procreate without counting using other regions natural resources to feed and development their place. That why they are the only
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

Very unfortunate ...

what do u expect from people that don't add any dime to our revenue both are the most allocated part of budget money . They procreate without counting using other regions natural resources to feed and development their place. That why they are the only almajiri that benefit from so call one Nigeria. They can never be able to feed themselves on their own.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MonPro: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
umar4info:

Mind your business please. What if he fall into formication.

Stop telling him to mind his business. It is his oil wealth as a nigerian taxpayer that tambuwal will use to cater for that women. You hausas should start thing like humans for once. Tambuwal is a public office holder. The public that feeds him has the right to know how he spends their money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.