Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (66230 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

i was actually making the statement that people have the kind of attitude they have to polygamy, largely because of the ill information being churned out there in a nollywood controled by christians, whose mind have been shaped by the church and secular education firmly in the grip of feminism. The views and attitude of these people to polygamy isn't shaped by reason and fair debate.
ok.what is "fair" about polygamy.... especially to the woman?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

no wonder you see it as selfish. For you, marriage is all about sex. Why don't you read Sanusi's reply to his critics when he took another wife and buy yourself a brain if you think Marriage is just sex and sex and sex. Though, i am not in support of his going for a comparatively younger lady. He should have married her for one of his sons. But then again, its his choice; and the lady if of age.

As for polyandry, i support that too. As long as there is no deciet anywhere. Infact, for me, if there is deciet in any relationship, then there was no relationship to begin with. If any man decieves you into polygamy, come and call me; i will defend you in court and you don't have to pay me.
lol. So, you have to insult me by telling me to go buy myself a brain. It's person like you that throws the first insult that will chicken out and report to mods when you get your reply. I repeat, Polygamy is SELFISH! I'm yet to get a tenable and selfless reason to support polygamy. This is my opinion. I don't owe you an apology for airing my opinion on a public forum. And yes, no one in your household; from the youngest to the oldest has better brain than mine. Infact, all of your brains combined don't come close. Cheers lad.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

the problem with you guys is, you think everyone who doesn't not see a problem with a thing actually want to go into it. My first choice is just one woman.

Actually, it would surprise you to know that some of us who speak this way, are those who on our own, have made that conscious choice to stay with only one woman wether in marriage or not [actually for me, marriage is good; but we (myself and my gf) may just decide to go on with our lives without ever getting married]. We have decided not to cheat on any woman we are with.
you are the one saying the Bible supports Polygamy! And i'm even giving you a perfect case-study grin u should thank me man. Hehe. Smh. I've read funny reasons people practice polygamy and they are ALL selfish! Well, maybe not too selfish with the consent of the woman tho. Whatever rocks anyone's boat.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by effyzie01(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
loshybab:

Can u imagine
13yrs diff and dey are shouting paedophile.how am i sure those pple shouting paedophiles are not the real ones being paedophilic?

And to say d'concept of paedophilia is bn blown out of proportion is evn an undastatemnt bro!!!

I totally agree with you.

I've come to view the phenomenon of calling Northern leaders paedophiles as a look down on the North, its leaders, people and religions by a band of educated 'illiterates' as you rightly tag them.

It is sad
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
ok.what is "fair" about polygamy.... especially to the woman?

that she can make her independent choice to be in a union is absolutely fair (pls do not over look the word independent).

That she has a larger home which means more support and solidarity in issues of life from finance to shared parenting etc, is another thing that is fair.

That it provides an alternative to those women who WANT TO BE MARRIED and can't find by all reasonable standard, a suitable single man to get married to, is another fair thing. IF MARRIAGE ISN'T IMPORTANT O HER, THEN ITS OK. BUT IF SHE WANTS TO GET MARRIED AND CAN'T FIND A SUITABLE SINGLE MAN, THEN IT MAKES SENSE FOR HER TO TAKE IT ESPECIALLY IF ALL PARTIES ARE OK WITH IT.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by LastProphet: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I guess Catholic who are also against birth control: condoms, the pill, etc must be Muslims
Sometimes some of you seem to think and speak through their anuses - due to your terrible ignorance and bigotry.

do Catholics encourage multiple wives? do Catholics mix their religion with politics? you must be a dullard to think you have a point

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you are the one saying the Bible supports Polygamy! And i'm even giving you a perfect case-study grin u should thank me man. Hehe. Smh. I've read funny reasons people practice polygamy and they are ALL selfish! Well, maybe not too selfish with the consent of the woman tho. Whatever rocks anyone's boat.

those reason, although cogent to other people, will be funny to you because of your inherent jealousy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you being jealous. It is completely a human thing. If you cannot overcome jealousy, then its ok; you shouldn't try to overcome it and fo into polygamy. Polygamy is for those who can do it; not for those who can't do it. If you cannot do it, its all well and good. If you can do it and you want to go there, why should you be made to think you are doing something wrong?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by 49cents(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

well, i have come to this point before when people tell me i lean too much on my knowledge and understanding, even though my knowledge and understanding is actually VERY VERY LIMITED.

To point something out, faith is not handed down SO THAT YU CAN ACCEPT. IT IS HANDED DOWN SO YOU COULD BELIEVE. there is a difference between the two and the fact that i can point it out to you, means you i also have this same rhema you guys claim to have.

I would care to know difference according to you!

Faith is the summation of that which is true, something not subject to the powers of reason to deduct or arrive at by its power or we belie because 'it makes sense'. Faith, yet is reasonable, as far as accepting a present fact is reasonably even if you can't explain or rationalise how that Presence can be real.

If you are really bent on knowing the Truth then you musnt impose the understanding as a measure of the truth
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by umar4info(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
MonPro:

Stop telling him to mind his business. It is his oil wealth as a nigerian taxpayer that tambuwal will use to cater for that women. You hausas should start thing like humans for once. Tambuwal is a public office holder. The public that feeds him has the right to know how he spends their money.
How sure are you that Tambuwa used public fund to marry that woman. Something i noticed about you southerners is that notion of we northerners cannot buy even a biscuit without oil money. You think we have nothing to show up while sardauna and balewa are from north and the triggers of oil rigs.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by umar4info(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lool @ fall into temptation. Is he not married already? I'm sure he was married to more than one wife before now. Have you ever asked if the women he married fall into temptation? Oh, only men fall into temptation? Tufiakwa!
I didn't say temptation... Be a good observer...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by umar4info(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
ur post clearly lack common sense,one man with 4 wife's,27 children, which he will not educate.,and u are saying if he falls into temptation.
I didn't say temptation please!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by umar4info(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

See one product of such escapades
Anybody opposing and detesting a legitimate marriage is a bastard.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MonPro: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
umar4info:

How sure are you that Tambuwa used public fund to marry that woman. Something i noticed about you southerners is that notion of we northerners cannot buy even a biscuit without oil money. You think we have nothing to show up while sardauna and balewa are from north and the triggers of oil rigs.

As long as tambuwal is a public office holder, any penny he spends is public money. Even if obama was a polygamist mormon, he can't get married to 2 wives and claim he used personal money and not public money.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
umar4info:

I didn't say temptation... Be a good observer...
ok!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by umar4info(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
MonPro:

As long as tambuwal is a public office holder, any penny he spends is public money. Even if obama was a polygamist mormon, he can't get married to 2 wives and claim he used personal money and not public money.
I want you to understand that there are thousands who are never salary earners. They are only farmers, some are traders while others sell sugarcane etc, and trust me they have more than two wives and for the fact that marriage is not expensive here.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by loshybab(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
effyzie01:

I totally agree with you.

I've come to view the phenomenon of calling Northern leaders paedophiles as a look down on the North, its leaders, people and religions by a band of educated 'illiterates' as you rightly tag them.

It is sad
U cn say dt again!!!

From what ive observed,mst rich northerners (tycoon,politician etc) engage polygamy as a way f reducin fear amng his fmly members weneva he is away.
The vry few 1ns dt do nt practice polygamy wl hv his fmly members frequently payin visits/ evn stayin wt dem.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flashh:

Take a look at you. When a man is having affection to his daughter's agemate is a pedophile. Period!
that is why I said u don't know the meaning of a pedophile. Moreover, it might interest you to know that she's 35 and she has Msc.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Flashh: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
idris4r83:
that is why I said u don't know the meaning of a pedophile. Moreover, it might interest you to know that she's 35 and she has Msc.

Like you really know her age.

I have said mine.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by effyzie01(m): 3:59am On Feb 07, 2016
loshybab:

U cn say dt again!!!

From what ive observed,mst rich northerners (tycoon,politician etc) engage polygamy as a way f reducin fear amng his fmly members weneva he is away.
The vry few 1ns dt do nt practice polygamy wl hv his fmly members frequently payin visits/ evn stayin wt dem.

Yes!

In addition, Northerners, especially Hausa, like women a lot. Soon as one feels his pocket is full, they get another wife until.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by loshybab(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
effyzie01:

Yes!

In addition, Northerners, especially Hausa, like women a lot. Soon as one feels his pocket is full, they get another wife until.

Exactly,u garrit!!!
U gt ur last 2 statements spot-on,na d'thing b dt ooo

Na vry few wey gt small kaladosh no dey go for '2nd term'
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
LastProphet:

do Catholics encourage multiple wives? do Catholics mix their religion with politics? you must be a dullard to think you have a point

No they are not permitted multiple wives but their priests seem to compensate for this with their sick affinity for young boys under their care - yes, you can say they take statuary rape and homosexuality to another level.
As for mixing religion with politics; you must be very ignorant about Catholic history; maybe you could also try to analyse some of the past and present Pope's speeches.
Do that and maybe we could talk some more -Olodo rabata.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by raimuasu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
craziebone:

we are already kings in Africa in some respects. Lets be very fair to the country. I agree with you when you said we should control our population; that's why i said we should peak at 200 and lets stay there.

As it is now, our land mass can take up to 250million and there would still be land for other purpose. The last minister of Agriculture said there are millions of hectres of agricultural land that is not being farmed presently. This doesn't include the forest reserves and national parks. As it is now, what we need to do is to try to achieve greater yield per hectre and all the talks about feeding will be taken care of. If Indonesia can still feed its own people despite having a smaller land mass and higher population, and despite being plagued by natural disasters like the monsoon rains, Nigeria should not have a problem feeding its population even if it is 250. But for me, 200 is ok and wre should not go beyond that.

Also, with good housing policy, we should be able to solve the problem of shelter. All the bungalows being built in Abuja, a place that has a good basement rock, should not be what should be springing up there. Since they have good basement rocks, they should have focused on building highrise buildings instead of wasting the land by building the little bungalows they are now building.
Indonesia land area is 1,811,569.0 square km
Nigeria land area is 910,768.0 square km
http://world.bymap.org/LandArea.html

where did you get your data from?

another thing is, there is a lot of volcanoes in indonesia, volcanoes means a lot of fertile soil to support agriculture, thus abundance of foods to supply bigger population
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 09, 2016
raimuasu:

Indonesia land area is 1,811,569.0 square km
Nigeria land area is 910,768.0 square km
http://world.bymap.org/LandArea.html

where did you get your data from?

another thing is, there is a lot of volcanoes in indonesia, volcanoes means a lot of fertile soil to support agriculture, thus abundance of foods to supply bigger population

forgive me oo jare! I actually went back to check it
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Could this be LOVE?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by arabianights: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
ok.. ma fe won lo

Seriously, did mugabe say this?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by arabianights: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
idris4r83:

Shes not 35! and please dont argue with me.......Doesnt she have a company in Abuja? thats to tell you i know what am typing
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by arabianights: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
effyzie01:

Sharp guy. Respect.

She's 37 and holds an MSc degree

MAny of us hold msc,so whats the celebration on PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT SHES ABOVE 37.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2016
arabianights:

grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2016
arabianights:

grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
SO THE WIVES WEY HE GET NO DO AM?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by effyzie01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
arabianights:

MAny of us hold msc,so whats the celebration on PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT SHES ABOVE 37.

Does it matter that she's above 37? Methinks what matters is that she's married.

Oh well, Mr MSc, who says we are celebrating her qualifications? He asked a question and I answered it to the best of my knowledge.

So, what's the big deal?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by arabianights: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2016
effyzie01:

Does it matter that she's above 37? Methinks what matters is that she's married.

Oh well, Mr MSc, who says we are celebrating her qualifications? He asked a question and I answered it to the best of my knowledge.

So, what's the big deal?

Self contradiction....... of course marriage is a good thing and no one here gives a damn whether tambuwal get married to 4 wives.you brought up the issue of Msc and if there isnt any big deal to you then y mention it? i mean who cares? you answered to the best of your ability then y bring up her qualifications and here you are claiming there isnt any big deal but yet you brought it up?

My dear ,just go move on and have a good weekend ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.