Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (66225 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Ikpewe: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
Exactly wat they are good@....marrying innocent virgins
is this one a virgin?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by gabbytabby: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
GboyegaD:
I wish them the best of conjugal bliss. His religion permits him to marry as many as he wants.

As far as I know the Muslim religion only permits up to 4 and the other wife or wives must agree.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Another campaign promise fulfilled...... Lie Muhammed

grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by effyzie01(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
what is wrong with a 37yrs old lady?

He was accusing them of being paedophiles. Telling him her age was aimed to set him brain straight
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Silsilah: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
GboyegaD:
I wish them the best of conjugal bliss. His religion permits him to marry as many as he wants.
No! He can marry only 4 at a time
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Google63(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Nalikedis:
At this rate, in 50 years Sokoto and Kano alone will single handedly cancel out southern Nigeria votes. I am not a fan of the IPOB agitation but in sincerity I think we as a country should start discussing how every of our nations will go there separate ways 10 years time. Seriously, it doesn't make sense for the Government to be promoting family planning when Northerners from their educated elites to peasants are just multiplying while some part of the south taunt friends with 4 kids of having a big household.
Yes I totally agree with you. Even the votes of the entire south won't have any effect in some years time.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by busar(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
Exactly what he is good at, fornicating, disflowering innocent virgins and wailing!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by CHEEEWOk: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Why are they deceiving these innocent girls into marriages in this kind of their age
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
blackprowler:

I can claim to be Nigeria's number 1 campaigner for population control. You don't hear of me precisely because the ppl with the power and influence don't want you to hear of me. For every so-called % of economic growth Nigeria attains, it is quickly cancelled out and left in negative territory by double or triple the % in population increase occasioned by irresponsible procreation. ALL our cultures and religion in Nigeria promote, encourages, mandates birth birth birth. The only reason we've not even exceeded 200 million by now is the incredible hardship the Babangida government put us in, which forced us to reduce procreation slightly. My own father and mother had over half a dozen children. Till today, between us, we've not had up to half a dozen children. If we followed their footsteps, it means in just 2 generations, 2 ppl would have resulted in about 60 people! Nigeria, there is no god controlling human affairs and if we breed without sense, a time will come when we'll have to start eating one-another. The man who helped the world able to produce more food from agriculture by science (Borlaug) warned that man's ability to reproduce himself, if not properly controlled, is the greatest threat to human survival. The people keep on increasing GEROMETRICALLY (especially in "religious" Africa and the Middle East) and the land available for farming, the seas for fishing, all remain the same size. Nigeria has actually even reduced in size since the Bakkassi handover. I pity the human race; I pity Nigeria. Future generations will curse us
Seconded.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

LOL, I pity those whose only choice is from the 99.9% prostitutes or over used girls with tired tokumbo wombs that have undergone several abortions, and with slackened punnies as wide as the Suez Canal due heavy traffic from their previous activities as runs girls.
Its no wonder that many of you have to impregnate them first to ensure their fertility thereby bringing into this world many more silly disrespectful BASTARDS exactly like you.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
the way i saw this girl picture i don't see anything virgin here oh the girl eye tear base on her out fit. Just saying Sha. Islam permit 4 wives if u can do justice among them if ur action can't be justifiable among them stick to one. I believe financially TAMBUWA can take care of her but for the justice among those wives i can't say anything as regards to that. That is my take please wailers u dare not wail this time around cos i hv just iterated the status quo
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Congratulations to the couple. May your union be fruitful, peaceful, love, happiness and joy you will find till end of time. Amen. Tambuwal, may you never marry another woman.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
dis man even tried bkos d babes looks well ova 20 compared to hiz counterparts..............baba God pickup bkos na jst 2 sweet kids I want xcept if madam put pressure we go add 1
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by erusen: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

polygamy is an independent ok! It being ok, has got nothing to do with what ever religion.

The reason i assume most people here are against it, is because most people i have seen who are against polygamy, are christians and they seem to always come from a christian point of view. The ones who want to pretend their opposition to polygamy is founded on knowledge, have their opposition strongly rooted in either christianity or feminism, which sees Polygamy as a patriarchal setting that puts power in the hands of men.

And yes, i still maintain that the bible or Jesus never condemned polygamy. I ask anyone who disagrees, to open up the bible and show us where it is written.
the allegory between a man marry one wife is built the relationship between Christ and the church,see Ephesians 5:29-33,in one way he was talking the Christ and the church at the same thing also explaining the bond that is suppose to be between a man and his wife,using both terms to explain other,Christ has just one church,the church doesn't mean a building or any particular institutional doctrine,it means every body from all countries,churches,place that believe in Christ and live by his grace ,u must have also heard about the marriage between Christ and his bride in the book of revelations.in genesis u know the commandment given to man about marry was one man one woman,u may say that a lot of old testament folks were polygamous,yes they were because after the fall of man the coming of Christ was the next step taken and this was fulfilled through isreal.it was Christ that restored that rule through the establishedment of the church.Ephesians 5:31-for this cause shall a man leaves his fathers house and shall be jion into his wife and they shall become one flesh
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Henovy: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
They may neither be virgins nor innocent. They may just be young. That's all!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Dottore:
Who said ab0kis no sabi swt thing. Always going for Fresh punaanis. Small time now some expired punaani will come and start writing rubbish. Young and tight poosi is nice anytime hoo ha.

Even in the bible aides to kind David on seeing that he was depressed suggested to him that it would be wise they go to the far ends of Israel to fetch him a young beautiful virgin to remedy the situation.
I tell you most solemnly, there are some girls you will sleep with, you won't feel like a sinner while there are some you will sleep with, guilt and sorrow will worry you for months.

Abeg no kill me with laff. grin grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

Up north, one man has 27 and counting.

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Do you know how many children Atiku, Sanusi and Co have.

Very unfortunate ...
Watch them come here to tell you it's religion.

Does religion shroud common sense?

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Very unfortunate ...

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
i thanked the mod for not banning my account when i made such analysis yesterday. northerners needs to change their reasoning
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by comment247: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2016
GboyegaD:
.....Ameen, Exactly but not as many concubine as possible...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
the allegory between a man marry one wife is built the relationship between Christ and the church,see Ephesians 5:29-33,in one way he was talking the Christ and the church at the same thing also explaining the bond that is suppose to be between a man and his wife,using both terms to explain other,Christ has just one church,the church doesn't mean a building or any particular institutional doctrine,it means every body from all countries,churches,place that believe in Christ and live by his grace ,u must have also heard about the marriage between Christ and his bride in the book of revelations.in genesis u know the commandment given to man about marry was one man one woman,u may say that a lot of old testament folks were polygamous,yes they were because after the fall of man the coming of Christ was the next step taken and this was fulfilled through isreal.it was Christ that restored that rule through the establishedment of the church.Ephesians 5:31-for this cause shall a man leaves his fathers house and shall be jion into his wife and they shall become one flesh

you said what you have said because you don't understand that institution, Polygamy.

In polygamy, he/she, although has another wife/husband, he/she is completely your wife/husband. In this way, the theory about christ and the church is still conserved.

That passage: "a man shall leave his...and two shall become one", is actually conserved in polygamy too. When you marry your other spouse, you are not a partial spouse, but a complete one. ALL THE LAWS, BOTH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL, THAT ACCOMPANIES MARRIAGE, IS FULLY FULFILLED, ACCOMPLIED, RESPECTED, OBSERVED ETC.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Has he not married before. Who is now first lady of Sokoto?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

Very unfortunate ...

it's a strategy of Islam and that is how they gain political majority, the muslims know exactly what they are doing and that is why they always attack anything that has to do with population control. try write any article on this and see whether it will ever gain wide readership, it will be suppressed. by that 2050 Nigeria will be 70% Muslim, quote me.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Hausas can get a billion Almajiri kids from marrying million wives, its not my concern. But they should remember they depend on the allocation from the NDelta oil to be able to do the most basic of things in the north.

We aren't ethnic hausas in the NDelta which means we have no common destiny and cannot be certain to remain in Nigeria for the forseable future. When the free money isnt coming again(not dat it helps dem much), i wonder what becomes of Northern Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria was an economic bliss before we all made that horrible mistake to go the way we went. It has always been one of the most advanced part of the country before recent times. They had schools, organised and formal governments unlike the little hamlets in the ND. They started writing before your fathers ever knew such a thing like writing exists.

This oil you are so proud of, what is the market value of it today? If you speak with so much arrogance and condescending tone about a commodity you did not put in the ground and a commodity whose exploration, you know nothing about, i wonder what your attitude would be if the wealth was a product of of hardwork expressed in inductrialization.

Fact is...you like everyone else arre dependent; you are not 'producing' you are actually not as hardworking as the north is. You are actually the one who is dependent here, not Northern Nigeria. The north can produce its own food. If not for the south, the north is food sufficient. They are not the ones who have anything to worry about when it comes to survival sjould this country disintergrate; you are the one who should be worried.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Metallurgist: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
its better to be an innocent wife than to be an innocent mistress, exactly wat you ppl are good at
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Boda.. Oya if you want 700 wives and 300 concubines (lmaoo, like you'll use as your case-study to support polygamy from the Bible cheesy cheesy) come and take. God bless yoy.

the problem with you guys is, you think everyone who doesn't not see a problem with a thing actually want to go into it. My first choice is just one woman.

Actually, it would surprise you to know that some of us who speak this way, are those who on our own, have made that conscious choice to stay with only one woman wether in marriage or not [actually for me, marriage is good; but we (myself and my gf) may just decide to go on with our lives without ever getting married]. We have decided not to cheat on any woman we are with.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by 9jii(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

Very unfortunate ...

Its your problem and its our Happiness. So u can go n die
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
LastProphet:

it's a strategy of Islam and that is how they gain political majority, the muslims know exactly what they are doing and that is why they always attack anything that has to do with population control. try write any article on this and see whether it will ever gain wide readership, it will be suppressed. by that 2050 Nigeria will be 70% Muslim, quote me.
I guess Catholic who are also against birth control: condoms, the pill, etc must be Muslims
Sometimes some of you seem to think and speak through their anuses - due to your terrible ignorance and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

Incase u are not aware, she is 36yr old! If pple like u will marry on time, why would she want to marry an old cargo?

Una no gree marry dem, una still dey complain wen person marry dem?!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

Northern Nigeria was an economic bliss before we all made that horrible mistake to go the way we went. It has always been one of the most advanced part of the country before recent times. They had schools, organised and formal governments unlike the little hamlets in the ND. They started writing before your fathers ever knew such a thing like writing exists.

This oil you are so proud of, what is the market value of it today? If you speak with so much arrogance and condescending tone about a commodity you did not put in the ground and a commodity whose exploration, you know nothing about, i wonder what your attitude would be if the wealth was a product of of hardwork expressed in inductrialization.

Fact is...you like everyone else arre dependent; you are not 'producing' you are actually not as hardworking as the north is. You are actually the one who is dependent here, not Northern Nigeria. The north can produce its own food. If not for the south, the north is food sufficient. They are not the ones who have anything to worry about when it comes to survival sjould this country disintergrate; you are the one who should be worried.

Im not interested in what you were, or what you had. Im very interested in the now and the future that lies ahead.

A northern governor boasted that the North had over 25million almajiri children and that is good enough to ensure the north is favoured in politics. He is myopic in thinking. 25million illiterate, mentally undeveloped persons is a burden on the north. One who thinks critically can see that clearly.

Those of us who believe we have nothing in common with the north either by language, religion or values are watching how the north is steadily transforming itself into one huge humanitarian crisis and will definitely jump ship and leave the north to attend to her self-inflicted problems.

The Niger Delta oil wether you like it or not belongs to the Niger delta aborigenes just as other mineral resources in the north belongs to northerners. The land use decree is the reason you can now argue with me. But do not bank on Nigeria being a single entity for long. Attend to your problems. You have a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by zayyadoski(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Allah ya bada Zaman lafiya (Ameen)
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by erusen: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

you said what you have said because you don't understand that institution, Polygamy.

In polygamy, he/she, although has another wife/husband, he/she is completely your wife/husband. In this way, the theory about christ and the church is still conserved.

That passage: "a man shall leave his...and two shall become one", is actually conserved in polygamy too. When you marry your other spouse, you are not a partial spouse, but a complete one. ALL THE LAWS, BOTH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL, THAT ACCOMPANIES MARRIAGE, IS FULLY FULFILLED, ACCOMPLIED, RESPECTED, OBSERVED ETC.
it is not I said what I said because I don't understand the institution, it is obvious u are a Muslim,trying to understand Christianity from a Muslim perspective is one of the fruitless things in life,I talk about the allegory of the Christ and the church and it relates to Christian marriage,being a Christian is not about the Bible it is all built on Christ.A born again Christian understand this concept better than both of us.it is liken to the relationship between Yahweh and the Israelite in the old testament.there is not polygamous about Christianity it is one of the core,u talk about it being conserved in polygamy well that maybe according to Islam not in Christianity don't confuse the two.one Christ ONE church,as simple as abc
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. Polygamy is selfish!! Women want to ride plenty d!icks too. Until that is clarified, then it's just a warped ideology to oppress the already oppressed women.

no wonder you see it as selfish. For you, marriage is all about sex. Why don't you read Sanusi's reply to his critics when he took another wife and buy yourself a brain if you think Marriage is just sex and sex and sex. Though, i am not in support of his going for a comparatively younger lady. He should have married her for one of his sons. But then again, its his choice; and the lady if of age.

As for polyandry, i support that too. As long as there is no deciet anywhere. Infact, for me, if there is deciet in any relationship, then there was no relationship to begin with. If any man decieves you into polygamy, come and call me; i will defend you in court and you don't have to pay me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.