Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size (811 Views)

What's Your Size? (females Only) / Your Size Of Di Ck Doesn’t Matter As Long As You Can Make Good Use Of It In Me– / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size: See This Photo From A Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Your Coat According To Your Size by Kayendy(m): 2:57am On Feb 06, 2016
I have read so many topics on nairaland of guys bashing the ladies especially my beautiful naija ladies. U guys always complain that the ladies are all goldiggers, they don't know wat love is unlike their foreign couterparts, etc. I'm sorry to tell you this, please cut your coat accordingly. How can some random jobless guy want to date a. Very beautiful, tall girl with very good behind and boobs.. shooo, you greedy ooo. Who is going to bring the money to maintain that skin colour that you love so much, what about that big backside, many girls registered for gym with their money to look that way and you want to enjoy it for free. I overheard a guy telling his friend one day "the noise of your neighbours generator gets u angry because u don't have light" funny but it is true, anyday u buy your own generator, you won't notice your neighbours own.
We guys are very greedy ooo, pls who will date those ugly looking girls, the ones with flat nyash and boobs, the short ones. These ones will show you what love is all about, start from them and when you start making small money, switch to your taste. You don't expect a girl with a flawless beauty to fall for you when u are even still staying with your parents. Young man get a job or start up a small business and see how girls begin to flock around you. Sometimes I even begin to wonder who the real gold diggers are, the men looking for beauty, light skinned, tall girl with very round behind and cossy like boobs or the ladies who just want you to take care of them so they can always. Be fresh for you.
Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size by Strahovski1(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Trash!

Most Ladies today are gold-diggers especially 21st century Nigerian ladies. They don't register in no gym. Their beauty is fake! Makeup face and creamed skin!

To see true beauty, let a lady wake up in the morning then first take a pic you see the real her.

So I support the guys who tag them as gold diggers and prefer foreign based ladies. If you like get a job, once a man with a car or more money than you comes by, they swerve to the next dumping your ass or cheating on you.

So this is trash for the bin!

undecided
Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size by 2dice(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Yawn ...in short na Money RULES
Re: Cut Your Coat According To Your Size by cruzita(f): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
men with their fish brain ,they won't reason that way
they don't have money why not pick a girl your size that requires low maintenance Instead u they will be looking for a big booty girl yet they don't want to spend.

(1) (Reply)

What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar / This Matter Of Love / See What A Woman Said To A Man In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.