Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland (23412 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by raayah(f): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm sober embarassed
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
raayah:
I'm sober embarassed
Piece of advice.

Stay away from alcohol. It is obvious that your brain can't carry it and a wicked friend that knows that cold get you drunk and do stuffs, like cutting off some parts of ur body(God 4bid) and selling them to ritualists.

Also, I would never trust you with any secret information if I was ur friend.
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by raayah(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Piece of advice.

Stay away from alcohol. It is obvious that your brain can't carry it and a wicked friend that knows that cold get you drunk and do stuffs, like cutting off some parts of ur body(God 4bid) and selling them to ritualists.

Also, I would never trust you with any secret information if I was ur friend.

I didn't reveal anything about anyone, I only talked about myself

I was really cautious when I went out, I was with friends all night and we left together.. so I'm very safety conscious
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
raayah:

I didn't reveal anything about anyone, I only talked about myself
Yea....... Apparently because you weren't really drunk, You will talk about your village and local government when you take twice the measure you took yesterday.(if at all u were drunk)

BTW, this isn't time 4 us to start one of our fights, just advising you as a concerned friend, the thread is purposeless and don't tell me it was because you were drunk.

Truth is, u av always wanted to do something this crazy, that is fact.

I have read some of your posts and comments so I cannot be fooled to believe that a really drunk lady can keep her eyes focused on her phone/pc screen and and give direct and accurate response to every mention. Whoever believes that needs medical attention and brain allowance.

Be Guided.

1 Like

Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by OneManLegion(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op, don't take the wrong way, but you're just another neurotic, semi-psychotic human out there.
There are many of our kind now.
We seem the best of our kind, but our self-esteem is so ephemeral...

About your nigga that comes too quickly.....leave him....at least, that's better than screwing around behind his back.
Or better still, you could confront him, PE was never anything that couldn't be tackled anyway.
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by raayah(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Yea....... Apparently because you weren't really drunk, You will talk about your village and local government when you take twice the measure you took yesterday.(if at all u were drunk)

BTW, this isn't time 4 us to start one of our fights, just advising you as a concerned friend, the thread is purposeless and don't tell me it was because you were drunk.

Truth is, u av always wanted to do something this crazy, that is fact.

I have read some of your posts and comments so I cannot be fooled to believe that a really drunk lady can keep her eyes focused on her phone/pc screen and and give direct and accurate response to every mention. Whoever believes that needs medical attention and brain allowance.

Be Guided.

Ok, I mean why are you so serious about the issue when I obviously don't give a damn lol.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
raayah, beautiful name.
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
raayah:

Ok, I mean why are you so serious about the issue when I obviously don't give a damn lol.
Back then in the village, when guys were boys.

There was a particular Sunday that I went cycling with my younger bro, as we normally do on Sunday evenings.

But that day was really sad because he had an accident on his way back home.

It happened when he was going down a slope with speed. The road was very steepy dangerous but he refused to hold the brakes because he didn't give a dam.

I was supposed to warn him to make use of the brakes but I equally didn't give a dam.

Half-way down the slope, he had an accident and got a hole on his right cheek.

The tear on his eyes when I was taking him home was a sign that he has started giving a dam, and I also felt the wait of the dams that I was supposed to have given out in my pocket.

Mamah cried when she sighted him and the whole family gave a dam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by princeshijman(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Back then in the village, when guys were boys.

There was a particular Sunday that I went cycling with my younger bro, as we normally do on Sunday evenings.

But that day was really sad because he had an accident on his way back home.

It happened when he was going down a slope with speed. The road was very steepy dangerous but he refused to hold the brakes because he didn't give a dam.

I was supposed to warn him to make use of the brakes but I equally didn't give a dam.

Half-way down the slope, he had an accident and got a hole on his right cheek.

The tear on his eyes when I was taking him home was a sign that he has started giving a dam, and I also felt the wait of the dams that I was supposed to have given out in my pocket.

Mamah cried when she sighted him and the whole family gave a dam.
dats why i gave u a like(dam) for dis u are my new e-friend
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by flokii: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
raayah:
Go for it

what did you drink?.. and how many bottles
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
princeshijman:
dats why i gave u a like(dam) for dis u are my new e-friend
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

B lyin

M not okola o

U fit kola for voice ooo... o ko'la s'ohun niyen!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

M even fightin for u

U takin me out

Ok o

Spill all u can dont regret later huh?

Me i kno u not happy but pretend all u want im very very very very smart too
do you have a job? I mean, somewhere you go to every morning to work and earn money just like everyone else?
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by kay9(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2016
Well... everybody's prolly forgotten about this thread by now - it's like 3 months cold - so yeah, whatever. What I found really amusing though is how folks just kept trying to "help" the OP...

By page 5, I'm totally like, wtf?!!! See folks even getting angry that OP isn't taking their advice... advice that she clearly and repeatedly said she doesn't need. See wahala o! grin Kept on being "helpful" until they derailed the thread.

Abeg raayah when next u drunk and wana spill, give me a mention. A lil fun is good for the heart.
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by demzylahot(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
R u still drunk?I have a question
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by kevinhacker(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2016
raayah:

In a relationship, but he's not giving me enuff, i want more lol ( not money )
i would love us to be friends, not for anything but for your openness . I think we are alike, whats your al? (age and location) reply pls
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by rudestmcblaze: 12:28am On May 28, 2016
wats d craziest place you have ever had a quickie
Re: I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland by oliva980: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2022
The best way to engage your audience is to provide a great experience. From your Facebook and Instagram page, to the app on your smartphone, there's a great way to interact with your users. Lulamind.ai is an expert of answer to every question, browse their site for more interesting information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.