Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. (3820 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / WELCOME 2017 All The Way From ASIA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yes it can but very few people can control it.....and our O.P is not among grin

cheesy Subsequent ones, he'll learn to control it.

Except he wants to travel from Naija to Australia, and doesn't even get to see the girl when he gets there. grin
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
why lyingsad??

why lying kor, why truthing ni. angry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, make you contribute.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

why lying kor, why truthing ni. angry
i don't understand ur dp, CEO asinsad??
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy Subsequent ones, he'll learn to control it.

Except he wants to travel from Naija to Australia, and doesn't even get to see the girl when he gets there. grin

grin grin grin cheesy O.p is a tourist....he'll chill with the "roos"
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
i don't understand ur dp, CEO asinsad??

CEO As in Oga of company. (Career)
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin grin cheesy O.p is a tourist....he'll chill with the "roos"

lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by apparentlylaw(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
okay
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

CEO As in Oga of company. (Career)
i knw na,,,hw does it correlate with the lady carrying handbag in ur dp??
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by kokoA(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:
Just to meet you and you say we won't have sex? Who does dat? All these ladies can be mean.

Guys, share your experience.
so there are no girls with working toto in Enugu?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by tommychow(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
How village?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Read my lips-------- I CAN NEVER EVER TRAVEL FOR PUSS+Y WHILE I AM NOT DONE WITH THE ONES AROUND ME.... NEVER!!!!
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
i knw na,,,hw does it correlate with the lady carrying handbag in ur dp??

It simply means a career minded person na. angry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ki lo n ma n se eyin ladies yi te stingy pelu pvssy yin?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

It simply means a career minded person na. angry
ok, i garrit nw..so, hw r u??
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by flokii: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:
Just to meet you and you say we won't have sex? Who does dat? All these ladies can be mean.

omo ur case no be oju lasan.o..

as puNaa full enugu reach.. you no see any fvck abi?

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
ok, i garrit nw..so, hw r u??

undecided

I'm Alright! cool
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by ifenes(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

Next time discuss your intentions over the phone before traveling. That way both of you save time and energy.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided

I'm Alright! cool
hws the night fairing with you, it's quarter to 12 alreadycheesy
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
hws the night fairing with you, it's quarter to 12 alreadycheesy

Cool. smiley

It's just 5.55Pm here though
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 4:49am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Cool. smiley
It's just 5.55Pm here though
which part of the world are uwink??
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:17am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
which part of the world are uwink??

North America
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

North America
is that where ur from or a nigerian??
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:23am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
is that where ur from or a nigerian??

I'm a Nigerian na. Proudly one. cool

You asked a different question. undecided
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm a Nigerian na. Proudly one. cool
You asked a different question. undecided
sawy tho cryii
i think i like you.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by tanteta(m): 5:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Guy don't mind them, just take heart. Not all fishes are meant for the stomach.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
sawy tho cryii

i think i like you.

Thank You cry cry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thank You cry cry
lol, why keeping the sad facecheesy
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
lol, why keeping the sad facecheesy

Cos you started it.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Cos you started it.
ok, i did it just to show humility and sincerity.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2016
firstking01:
ok, i did it just to show humility and sincerity.

Okay.
I did it to say "Thank you" cry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Okay.
I did it to say "Thank you" cry
so, tell me bout north america...hws life there, i guess ur skuling there??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Picture? / Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? / Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.