Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? (2383 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
WeLL, you 've not told us anything tangibLe that wiLL make us advice you...aLL i read from ur post is, i have 3main girL friends, and their famiLy know me, bLa bLa bLa...give us the fuLL story....teLL us how close you are to the 3 of them...give us a clue of their character and famuLy background
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by firstking01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
WeLL, you 've not told us anything tangibLe that wiLL make us advice you...aLL i read from ur post is, i have 3main girL friends, and their famiLy know me, bLa bLa bLa...give us the fuLL story....teLL us how close you are to the 3 of them...give us a clue of their character and famiLy background
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:

I have spoken enough. You should be able to advise me with what I have said.
i see arrogance in u undecided...any u can wait for others to come advice u8)
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:

i see arrogance in u undecided...any u can wait for others to come advice u...have a nice day
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:

i see arrogance in u undecided...anyway u can wait for others to come advice u...have a nice day
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by sinequanon: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:
Genuine advice needed. No insults please.

Your own story is an insult to yourself.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by davidsgal(f): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
My dear... U cnt get married dz year oh... After breaking up with dem, u need to give dem a whole lot of time to gt over u.... If u break up nd dn marry in no time.... Hmmmmm.... D cause wey go follow u eh... Heaven go think twice to forgive u... I understand how u feel.... Break up nd give it a lot of time... Meanwhile... If my bf does it to me... D thunder dt will strike him eh.... I rest my case.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:
That was harsh. You are really pained. From the way you spoken, it seems as if you have been bleeped and dumped several times. You have experienced rejection several times.
I feel sorry for you. Take heart smiley

This just proves What a bigger douchebag You are. A Hateful, Dimwitted one at that.

You really need to be hunted down nakèd By A bunch of girls With cutlasses...grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by 100Cents: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
olowoba:
Please no insults. Just read and pass if your intention is to throw insults around. Now read:

I find myself in a situation where I have 3 main girlfriends. I have been able to manage my affairs with all 3 without getting caught and I know their parents and family members. Their family members also know me and have accepted me. I have tested all 3 and I believe they truly love me.

I am in my early 30s and I plan settling down this year. The 3 gals all know i am settling down this year. All 3 believe I will be marrying them this year.

I have made up my mind on the one I want to marry but my dilemma is this: How do I break up with the other 2 without hurting them so much? I do not want fight, hatred and bitterness from any of them or their family members.

Chai, you need to pass this knowledge to your fellow guys..
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olowoba bruv the other two girls will never forgive you if you go through with your plans.

Best thing you can do is to confess to the three of them on what you've been up to.

Hopefully they resolve it amicably or you just marry the three of them at once since they're perfect.

Fela did it so you can. cheesy
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice to be here
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by lamideee(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
U shouldn't have committed urself 2 d 3 of them in the first place. 2 4give & not hate u will be hard 4 the other ladies especially if age is not on their side. It happened to a friend of mine 2 and am sure he is regretting it already.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by gynny(f): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op there'll be no forgiving for you. You've hurt 3 ladies who trusted you and loved you. The fact here is dat you'll be d one who will be losing at the end of the day. I can only imagine the grief and heart break dis ladies will feel when you decide to tell them the truth. I pray God gives them the grace to forgive you and peace of mind. Imagine a guy like you abt to break dis kinda news to your sister, whatever rage you'll feel, that's what their family is going to feel. As for advice, 1.u'll need to confess to all three of them 2.u need to ask God for forgiveness because only him can save you 3. As for getting married dis yr, u'll have to postpone it out of respect for the other ladies and to atleast give them time to heal. I pray u find peace.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by numericalguy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chai!!! Nearly all Nairaland girls have suffered serious heartbreak o! Easthefabian and Medunah seems the most bitter sha. Maybe theirs are the most recent, who knows undecided undecided undecided

@topic.
OP, you no try oo. You shouldn't have allowed those relationships to have gotten to such a level, especially the family aspect. That kind of situation can be a bit difficult to break out from. Which is why girls are quick to spin the 'meet my family' web on you. The only advice I have for you is to man up and tell the affected girls the truth emediately instead of procrastinating. They will not die, they will survive it. Chances that they'll be bitter and unhappy girls is high though and maybe join the league of Nairaland bitter and unhappy girls.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2016
numericalguy:
Chai!!! Nearly all Nairaland girls have suffered serious heartbreak o! Easthefabian and Medunah seems the most bitter sha. Maybe theirs are the most recent, who knows undecided undecided undecided

@topic.
OP, you no try oo. You shouldn't have allowed those relationships to have gotten to such a level, especially the family aspect. That kind of situation can be a bit difficult to break out from. Which is why girls are quick to spin the 'meet my family' web on you. The only advice I have for you is to man up and tell the affected girls the truth emediately instead of procrastinating. They will not die, they will survive it. Chances that they'll be bitter and unhappy girls is high though and maybe join the league of Nairaland bitter and unhappy girls.
Lol..that was funny. I hope they don't join, anyway.
Sincerely, I can't absolve myself of the blame. However, you know how gals can push men to meet parents and all. I have learnt.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
You know hw u got dem, do d same to push out 2.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are you the " Johnny" Yemi Alade was talking about?
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Flips: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
3 fiancees? Give one to akthedream na. That nigga has been desperately looking for chicks all over Lagos but to o avail. Not even the ugly ones will accept to date him.

Lol.....ak, I just dey pull your legs. How u dey? Enjoy.....
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
I still wonder why people mourn over breakup. Is it marriage? Well I think it is sexual indulgence that actually worsens the disappointment of someone leaving you. No sex, no glue....I enjoy an exclusive right to dissociate whenever it no longer suits me. Only marriage is indissoluble in GOD'S sight. But Op, your sexual involvements with them are your only sins, and could be used against you by many means.

You need GOD'S forgiveness to escape the repercussions of breaking up with them. However, I must say that there is no crime in ending a love relationship that is yet to translate into marriage. Breakup is incomparably better than divorce!
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
olowoba:
Please no insults. Just read and pass if your intention is to throw insults around. Now read:

I find myself in a situation where I have 3 main girlfriends. I have been able to manage my affairs with all 3 without getting caught and I know their parents and family members. Their family members also know me and have accepted me. I have tested all 3 and I believe they truly love me.

I am in my early 30s and I plan settling down this year. The 3 gals all know i am settling down this year. All 3 believe I will be marrying them this year.

I have made up my mind on the one I want to marry but my dilemma is this: How do I break up with the other 2 without hurting them so much? I do not want fight, hatred and bitterness from any of them or their family members.

I Feel your pains bros. was once in ur shoes and mine was also 3 ladies. You truely wanna know how i dropped 2 of them?
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by dejavuh0007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
the solution to ur problem is quite simple. just tell d remaining 2 of dem that u recently discovered that u r HIV positive nd c wonders.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by clemzo101(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
andromida:
The truth should do. You can't marry her you've met someone you don't want to waste her time.
op dis is ur best answer......stick to dis advise den thank her later
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Where are the Nigerian girls crew?
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by Nastydroid(m): 1:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinfirst off, You've innovated The word "Player" to A Whole new Different Level!grin I'm almost impressed! How did You pull it off?shockedshocked your chicanery is indeed commendable.

Tricking 3 sane girls? Forgive me, Buh I definitely think those girls are either shallow, Brain-Washed, gullible, fatuous, Or just plain Stûpid. You're not even Justin briber!undecidedAre You?sad

Anyways, It doesn't change the fact that You're an heartless, egocentric, irresponsible, inhumane, feckless excuse of a man Who doesn't give A dime whatsoever about Other people's feelings.

These are human beings for fûcks sake! Not some puppet you could just do way with anytime you're bored! dude, You need some serious prayers. and psychotherapy preferably.

Guys Like You are the main Reason Why ladies like Genevieve, Oprah, Linda ikeji are still singleundecided lipsrsealed
see as this one carry the matter for head.
Re: Advice Needed. I Have 3 Fiancees. How Do I Break Up With 2 Of Them? by crismark(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2016
give dem serious moni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With / Is This Not The Cutest Guy On Graphics Forum / Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.